Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You (974 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / I'm Trippin' For D.eola From Etisalats Customer Care / What Were D 1st 5 Tins Dat Got U Trippin 4 Ur Guy/girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by HunkA(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2009
Its for real,i've done a little research on uniport guys by observing them.
Here are the 10 things that wen you see,then the homey is trippin but is tryin his best to hide it for some reasons best known to them:
1. He avoids you as much as possible when you are around.
2. He calls,flashes or texts at odd hours.
3. If you suspect him and ask him if he's trippin,he'll be so quick to answer.
4. He tries his best to please you whenever possible.
5. He tells his roommate so much about you and he can spot you even when he sees you for the first time.
6. He doesnt store your number because he knows it by heart.
7. He gets angry when you play carelessly with other guys.
8. He tells you he heard you have a boyfriend just to secure his ground.
9. He tells you he has been with as few girls as possible.
10. He tells you love doesnt exist.

If the guy you are suspecting does atleast 5 of the above mentioned,then he's trippin.
If its 3,then its still buildin,you can encourage him or discourage.
I'm open for questions
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by Lovechoco: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2009
Are you GAY.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by newbride: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2009
r u tripin 4 mi grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by enurayce: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
How do u know if a girl is tripin for u
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by yme1(f): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2009
huh,
are you trying to say--------------------
seals lips
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by IFELEKE(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2009
y me:

huh,
are you trying to say--------------------
seals lips
Amiga,
How Do I say I Miss You In Spanish?
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by djcrucifix(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2009
right on bro!, do u know that i actually did those things? lmao grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by HunkA(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2009
Lovechoco - dont b silly, critics like you are only there to let us know when we are doing something worth doing.
Newbride - i'm not trippin cos i barely even know you,but we can know each other better if you decide to mail me or add me to ur messenger.Just check my profile.
Enurayce - i'm workin on that too.Twil take some time giving the fact that girls wont feel free to let go easily.
Djcrucifix - i like your honesty, u are a good guy.Way2go buddy!
Thanks for every thing everyone.
Keep em questions coming
Cheers!
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by Uby40(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2009
yet another sick thread
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by yme1(f): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2009
@IFELEKE
i miss u in spanish is

(TE ECHO DE MENOS)

and i miss you too my sweet amigo
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by newbride: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
Mr Hunk, i think i'll pass on that invite, what we say on nairaland stays on nairaland i don't wan to take it to msn level so i don't add to your trouble [url=http://Being Handsome, So Much Trouble!]Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! [/url]
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by HunkA(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2009
Well gettin to know each other doesnt mean we are dating or will date (except you cant trust yourself around me)!
Thanks alot for letting me know on time,i appreciate.
All da best
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by IFELEKE(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE
i miss u in spanish is

(TE ECHO DE MENOS)

and i miss you too my sweet amigo
It's been a while since we had a private chat,Who is to Blame?. . . wink grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by yme1(f): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2009
@IFELEKE
you are to be blame
lol
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by newbride: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hunk!!!!
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by segzicres(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2009
i suspect a little gays-bianism in your post.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by ladybam(f): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2009
@ post
r u serious! cos i fink somebody is tripping 4moi! hehehehehehehe grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by IFELEKE(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE
you are to be blame
lol
wink grin
Let's Make It Up!
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by yme1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2009
@IFELEKE

alright that would be nice
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by IFELEKE(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE

alright that would be nice
Good,Will Holla. . . wink
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by Lovechoco: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hunk, you are just a gay, smelling thread.you no get shame, COW
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You by dae(f): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2009
ughh, battyman

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: / She's older than I am N my folks dnt like it / Help Me Wit Dis:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.