Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! (2516 Views)

Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Hi Vivly kiss
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Yea. I spoke to the supermods about that. They assured me that they are doing a fabulous job about it. Yet the pics aren't being removed.
I can't remember the last time a thread from sexuality section made front page. Why na? Also threads from the pet section don't make front page. I think you need to save those sections.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! by Seun(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I can't remember the last time a thread from sexuality section made front page. Why na? Also threads from the pet section don't make front page. I think you need to save those sections.
The sexuality section is safe because people have an intense desire to talk about sex(shocked), but we'll do something about other sections like pets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Nairaland is perfect the way it is....for a forum, it is perfect.I have been to some forums with too much design and it's jampacked.... Simplicity is the New Sophisticated..

Besides NL is a FORUM not a BLOG!!!!.. the sooner people realise this the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! by Vivly(f): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2015
musKeeto:
Hi Vivly kiss
Hey aMfM smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Vivly:
Hey aMfM smiley
hi.

Remove the [.size=13] and the [./size] from your signature to make it look cuter.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! by Vivly(f): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
hi.

Remove the [.size=13] and the [./size] from your signature to make it look cuter.
Aiiite. Thanks
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vivly:
Aiiite. Thanks
You're welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Actor Jackie Chan Is Dead. (RIP) / Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out / Commonly Confused Animals (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.