Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends (5252 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by kingofpool: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
15 Things Most Girls Do When
Going To Meet Their Boyfriends
1. They wear a clean bra and
panties (even those who hardly
change bras) just for unforeseen
events. 2. They tell their parents they
are
going to see 'Chioma'(only those
at home).
3. They come much later than
schedule (just to send a signal that they aren't desperate,
even
though they actually are).
4. Naïve and first timers put on
some weird undies at least to
restrict or perhaps delay access to
their.......''. ....". 5. At times their phones go dead
(either intentionally or energy
cut). This makes the guy feel
hopeless.
6. If they actually don't want
s*x, they offer to prepare an endless
meal or do house chores.
7. They put their phones on
silent
knowing fully well that their
other boyfriends would dial. For those
who don't, they harass these
poor dudes over the fone.
8. Sometimes, they show up
unannounced to assess the guy's
level of hygiene or to catch a cheat.
9. They counter sexual advances
by acting moody and try to get
busy with a giant novel or
seasonal movie.
10. The badoo girls just get down straight to business.
11. They Keep their good fones
and come with the problematic
ones.
12. Charter a whole okada from
their door step expecting that you pay when they arrive.
13. They keep all the money on
them at home, Come hungry,
15. After bathing for close to an
hour, they use another 1 hour
for make-ups and then wear metals
in the name of jewelries.
Ladies pls don't get angry, guys
actually know what u do but we
have been keeping our cool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bros haba abeg try change dat ur topic. U don gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is a recycled topic! Isn't there anything new? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by ireneony(f): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
i have never done such...
whats the big deal having a boyfriend selfundecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Adepoju2081: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lol

1 Share

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Extom(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
I actually think the team Behind this awesome forum should make topic creation a premium package, so as to checkmate the amount of bullshìts these clowns churn out. undecided
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by damseyl(f): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Bros haba abeg try change dat ur topic. U don gbagaun!
what's gbagaun? grin grin
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
damseyl:
what's gbagaun? grin grin
shey for ur mind u skul for france abi
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
I don't do all that and i don't go to a guy's house
simple!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by luigiajah(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Recycled Topic.. By The Way.. Please Correct Your Title.....
This your moniker get as e be oh.. KingOfPool
grin..
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
luigiajah:
Recycled Topic.. By The Way.. Please Correct Your Title.....
This your moniker get as e be oh.. KingOfPool
grin..
cheesy
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by suruwilliams(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lolz

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Tekzyflex(m): 12:28am On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
simple!

Tell that to the birds.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 12:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Tekzyflex:

Tell that to the birds.
right! u are a bird grin
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Tekzyflex(m): 12:47am On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
right! u are a bird grin

Birds are scarce these days......
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Tekzyflex(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
right! u are a bird grin

Birds are scarce these days......birds don't trust humans these days especially Nigerians.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 12:59am On Mar 12, 2015
Tekzyflex:

Birds are scarce these days......birds don't trust humans these days especially Nigerians.
d issue here is. . . who gives a fuucck abt wat u think grin
I have said my own smiley
post urs and fucck out! smiley
its simple!
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Tekzyflex(m): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
d issue here is. . . who gives a fuucck abt wat u think grin
I have said my own smiley
post urs and fucck out! smiley
its simple!

Very funny....u lyk insulting people u don't know online just continue with ur fake life. I never insulted u; u have jst used the F word on someone u don't know. Its a pity.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
simple!

we know you go to meet "them" at the hotel.....
#pretenders#liars
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Tekzyflex:

Very funny....u lyk insulting people u don't know online just continue with ur fake life. I never insulted u; u have jst used the F word on someone u don't know. Its a pity.
and u had 2 call someone u dunno a pretender cry
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by mirexxx(f): 1:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Vixo:

we know you go to meet "them" at the hotel.....
#pretenders#liars
wow! u now follow me around with torchlight cheesy
cool grin
mehn! i only said the truth
I didn't force u to blive na undecided
I can't be like the girls u know smiley
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 12, 2015
mirexxx:
simple!
wow!!! really? so where do you guys have sex?
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by sanfrance1: 3:33am On Mar 12, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by kelvinmuffins3(m): 3:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmm. .
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by lonelydora: 4:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Op take one bottle for my head.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On Mar 12, 2015
The way nairaland girls can lie eh.... Its so obvious u would want to break dr heads wit bottle.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2015
rubey:
This is a recycled topic! Isn't there anything new? undecided
wen last dd u come up wit smth new
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by ZedX6: 6:26am On Mar 12, 2015
Op is actually right. grin

The girls denying have all done these. Na shame no gree them talk true.

No girl ever admits that she's wrong anyway. They always believe they are the smartest and most knowledgeable. . . Tufiiiiaaakwa.
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by CircleOfWilis: 6:26am On Mar 12, 2015

Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Things Most Ladies Do When Goes To Visit They Boyfriends by FLAWLES(f): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Very Funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Prostitute And Her Pímp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.