Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) (5211 Views)

Holding Body With Olosho / Is Having Sex With Olosho Also Cheating?? / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Ajibo111(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin
DESPERATE CHICKS.....

IS MY REPLY TO HER PERFECT....

CC....LALASTICLALA

Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by angieberry(f): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Op you can lie!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Swaggzkid: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2015
O
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by misspicy(f): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2015
I no wan vex this morning

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by misspicy(f): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2015
i no wan vex this morning o falconey tongue
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by jworos(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2015
Ds Op sha...
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by vani86: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2015
MTCHEEEW.

PEA BRAINS, EVERY WHERE YOU GO
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by sseunth(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
One brain, fairly used
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by falconey(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2015
author=misspicy post=37897278]

LWKM.......common!
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=37897278][/quote]
You wan join falconey for hin domot? undecided undecided :-
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Rounakid(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
I have seen this post twice today...
Where are the mods? This nigga don violate rule 14 of Nairaland ooo!
Make una come chop am beta ban, now...
Note - this is not wickedness, jux an act of a good citizen of nairaland who keeps it's nation's law as a number one priority grin grin
cc - rocksteady , ishilove
Last Bullet - Hate me if u can! grin grin
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Ajibo111(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rounakid:
I have seeing this post twice today...
Where are the mods? This nigga don violate rule 14 of Nairaland ooo!
Make una come chop am beta ban, now...

cc - rocksteady , ishilove
Last Bullet - Hate me if u can! grin grin

it is high time, oga seun delete all this school drop outs ,imagine ( i have seeing this post twice today)

is that the best phrase to use

mad boy...
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by caboltx(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ajibo111:
grin grin
DESPERATE CHICKS.....

IS MY REPLY TO HER PERFECT....

CC....LALASTICLALA

wink wink wink

Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Rounakid(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ajibo111:

it is high time, oga seun delete all this school drop outs ,imagine ( i have seeing this post twice today)

is that the best phrase to use

mad boy...
lol... Watch u errs boy... grin grin no need of explainin more to u, i hope u realise the blunder u commited through the help of the underlines?
No one is perfect okay? So mind ho u use ur statement when next you tryna intimidate someone grin grin
morever mine was jux an ordinary typo.
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Ajibo111(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rounakid:

lol... Watch u errs boy... grin grin no need of explainin more to u, i hope u realise the blunder u commited through the help of the underlines?
No one is perfect okay? So mind ho u use ur statement when next you tryna intimidate someone grin grin
morever mine was jux an ordinary typo.

hohohoho.....see this brat, AM HUNDRED PERCENT SURE YOU YOU CAN NEVER CLARIFY ME BASE ON MY RECENT COMMENT in which you tag blunder.....

exchanging words with you will just degrade my social statue....

I need to teach you how to write a few correct spellings because i can see ,you are poor on it.....

SO LETS RIDE ON.....

1..explainin-EXPLAINING
2...commited - COMMITTED
3.... morever-MOREOVER
4.....using non existing English words like **tryna** **jux** **
when correcting some errors may hand your opponent an edge over you......

lazy brain.....
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Rounakid(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Ajibo111:

hohohoho.....see this brat, AM HUNDRED PERCENT SURE YOU YOU CAN NEVER
CLARIFY/ EXPLAIN

ME BASE ON MY RECENT COMMENT in which you tag blunder.....

exchanging words with you will just degrade my social
statue....

I need to teach you how to write a few correct spellings because i can see ,you are poor on it.....

SO LETS RIDE ON.....

1..explainin-EXPLAINING
2...commited - COMMITTED
3.... morever-MOREOVER
4.....using non existing English words like **tryna** **jux** **
when correcting some errors may hand your opponent an edge over you......

lazy brain.....
first of all... Is not
social statue

statue is any art-work that acts as memorial of a particular event or thing,being etc.
So i advice u make use of
"My Social Status
next time.
Secondly - the bolded... Word clarify means the same thing as the words Explain,Outline etc...
still wondering what you are trying to express in that line, will be happy if you clarify more on it.
N:B - do save your self from debauchness before the metropolitan in the future
grin grin
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by kowalsky: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2015
Rounakid:

first of all... Is not
social statue

statue is any art-work that acts as memorial of a particular event or thing,being etc.
"My Social Status
next time.
Secondly - the bolded... Word clarify means the same thing as the words Explain,Outline etc...
still wondering what you are trying to express in that line, will be happy if you clarify more on it.
grin grin

smiley
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Ajibo111(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Rounakid:

first of all... Is not
social statue

"My Social Status
next time.
grin grin

noisy neighbour ......

first and foremost , i need to educate you more...

there are some words which exhibit many meanings,SO I WANT TO INCULCATE THIS INTO YOUR EMPTY BRAIN.

CLARIFY
ACCORDING to my oxford dictionary ,volume 7 chapter 357 , (CLARIFY) IN OTHER WORDS MEANS

verb (clarifies, clarifying; past and past participle clarified)
- To make clear or bright by freeing from feculent matter; to defecate; to fine; -- said of liquids, as wine or syrup.
- To make clear; to free from obscurities; to brighten or illuminate.
- (ergative) To grow or become clear or transparent; to become free from feculent impurities, as wine or other liquid under clarification.
- (ergative) To grow clear or bright; to clear up.
- (obsolete) To glorify.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE AM HEADING TO

AGAIN, do you think that that word debuchness is the best diction to use

or better still do you know its meaning

if not let me explain better....

DEBAUCH

THE WORD DEBAUCH CAN BE WELL UNDERSTOOD WITH THE FOLLOWING illustration........

verb (debauches, debauching; past and past participle debauched)
- (transitive) To morally corrupt (someone); to seduce.
- (transitive) To debase (something); to lower the value of (something).

so suit yourself
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Rounakid(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ajibo111:

noisy neighbour ......

first and foremost , i need to educate you more...

there are some words which exhibit many meanings,SO I WANT TO INCULCATE THIS INTO YOUR EMPTY BRAIN.

CLARIFY
ACCORDING to my oxford dictionary ,volume 7 chapter 357grin , (CLARIFY) IN OTHER WORDS MEANS

verb (clarifies, clarifying; past and past participle clarified)
- To make clear or bright by freeing from feculent matter; to defecate; to fine; -- said of liquids, as wine or syrup.
- To make clear; to free from obscurities; to brighten or illuminate.
- (ergative) To grow or become clear or transparent; to become free from feculent impurities, as wine or other liquid under clarification.
- (ergative) To grow clear or bright; to clear up.
- (obsolete) To glorify.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE AM HEADING TO

AGAIN, do you think that that word debuchness is the best diction to use

or better still do you know its meaning

if not let me explain better....

DEBAUCH

THE WORD DEBAUCH CAN BE WELL UNDERSTOOD WITH THE FOLLOWING illustration........

verb (debauches, debauching; past and past participle debauched)
- (transitive) To morally corrupt (someone); to seduce.
- (transitive) To debase (something); to lower the value of (something).

so suit yourself

This your commentary really shows that your cyclopedia is undoubtedly superannuated. grin grin .
Niqqi, why don't you get new 8th Edition cyclopedia and save yourself this public touche?
Well, lemme clarify you more on the word Debauch it's the same thing as the word Humiliation or Embarrassment hope you gat that? smiley
Secondly, am rotfl at the diffrent expressions of the word "Clarify" that you highlighted to me, honestly it made me close my eyes in a prayer for our youth, for God to open their locked brains.
Anyway, i don't have to blaim u more tho, you are just acting by the direction of your 7th edition(Volume in your word grin) cyclopedia, i doubt if you know that it's outdated, we are now in 8th edition almost stepping over to 9th edition soon.
So i advice you get a new dictionary and save yourself from this kind of ignominy in the future. smiley
This is my Two-Cents to you, albeit you won't succumb to it, but am happy i play my role as a good citizen of Nija.
#Correctouryouthswhentheygoeswrong.
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Fernandowski(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
This op can't lie at all
When did opera mini become a chat application?
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Ajibo111(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rounakid:
This your commentary really shows that your cyclopedia is undoubtedly superannuated. grin grin .
Niqqi, why don't you get new 8th Edition cyclopedia and save yourself this public touche?
Well, lemme clarify you more on the word Debauch it's the same thing as the word Humiliation or Embarrassment hope you gat that? smiley
Secondly, am rotfl at the diffrent expressions of the word "Clarify" that you highlighted to me, honestly it made me close my eyes in a prayer for our youth, for God to open their locked brains.
Anyway, i don't have to blaim u more tho, you are just acting by the direction of your 7th edition(Volume in your word grin) cyclopedia, i doubt if you know that it's outdated, we are now in 8th edition almost stepping over to 9th edition soon.
So i advice you get a new dictionary and save yourself from this kind of ignominy in the future. smiley
This is my Two-Cents to you, albeit you won't succumb to it, but am happy i play my role as a good citizen of Nija.
#Correctouryouthswhentheygoeswrong.

young boy,
am not here to diss with you, YOU are not proving me wrong for correcting where your shallow mind misuse some of the English words but rather you are heaping the blame on 7th edition
dictionary which sound unmatured .

an average right thinking Nigeria will understand that increase in volume of any dictionary does not accrues to the best and complete meaning of any word rather provision of more discovered words

dude, we are made to known that there are more than 1000 words included in any new volume in dictionary.

so what are you trying to say

that the meaning of come in seventh edition will be quietly different from nine edition
hmmm, that's bad to hear..

you can rest your case if you don't have any point to outlay again rather than exposing your foolishness....
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Adatob(m): 12:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmm *SipsAlomo
Re: My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) by Rounakid(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2015
Ajibo111:

young boy,
am not here to diss with you, YOU are not proving me wrong for correcting where your shallow mind misuse some of the English words but rather you are heaping the blame on 7th edition
dictionary which sound unmatured .

an average right thinking Nigeria will understand that increase in volume of any dictionary does not accrues to the best and complete meaning of any word rather provision of more discovered words

dude, we are made to known that there are more than 1000 words included in any new volume in dictionary.

so what are you trying to say

that the meaning of come in seventh edition will be quietly different from nine edition

hmmm, that's bad to hear..

you can rest your case if you don't have any point to outlay again rather than exposing your foolishness....
lmao... I wonder who is using diss lines here between both of us...
There was one line you gat me rotfl. (m mean the underlined) well lemme clarify you more on that,let me use ur word "come" to illustrate what i meant, it will not have different meaning, it will only have two different meaning.(it will mean another thing) hope you are okay now?
Morever, u said dat i should not blaim ur failure on ur 7th Edition, dis ur statement mean that you might have copy anything of ur choice just to prove ur point.
Ur statement also meant that i shud blaim u on that... grin
hope you are okay with that? grin

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? / Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / What Causes Early Morning Erection In Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.