Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 (3892 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 by AdeniyiA(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
frankyychiji:
Then you can G and O! A patriot would analyze govt policies critically without bias but with interest of the nation at heart.
Crippling our refineries and sending your yams out to be pounded outside and resold to you is the best interest for the nation??
It's the work of the government to analyse their policies logically and sensibly to me and not the other way round, how much of their Abuja policy tricks do I know?
Or you want me to accept hook, line nd sinker any info coming out from this corruption infested government? undecided
Re: True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 by frankyychiji(f): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Crippling our refineries and sending your yams out to be pounded outside and resold Did you is the best interest for the nation??
It's the work of the government to analyse their policies logically and sensibly to me and not the other way round, how much of their Abuja policy tricks do I know?
Or you want me to accept hook, line nd sinker any info comingof this corruption infested government undecided
Did Jonathan cripple your refinery? You better shine your eyes cos you are strictly on your own on this one.
Re: True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 by brixton: 12:22am On Mar 12, 2015
APC, tinubu, Amaechi, bukola, lie Mohammed, Oyegun, Bisi akande et al makaaa why?? Why re you people strangling epa (grandpa) buhari?
Re: True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 by maureen546: 12:37am On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ is the man that will change the country foundation,let us gives him our support
Re: True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Nelson Mandela was not a dictator, murderer, bigot, religious fanatic and sick 73yrs old when he became SA' president.

And tell me how buhari was any of this with proof
Re: True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 by Ybholy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
This man is more than old; I guess he is 3times older than my grandpa
Re: True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
The pics reminds me of a old haggard tortoise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Rochas Atikulated? Caption This Photo (pics) / Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians / BREAKING : Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie’s Nomination As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.