Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. (11649 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Na2day, at this rate, thugs go still beat you join the matter. tongue cheesy

actually, i dont think ahead, i have currently sign witness protection act with OPC and MEND in case of unforeseen circumstances grin grin grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by AmakaOne(f): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2009
@OP
*smh* they surely did not beat you enough.
Was this not you a few months ago trawling NR for a "babe"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=21499.msg581612#msg581612

Where was your wife then ehn?
Or had you conveniently forgotten that you had one?

So now the shoe is on the other foot and you are coming here to cry?

Useless men wey dey Naija sha!! God save us!!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2009
AMAKAONE:

@OP

ROFLMAO. . .  Let us give him the benefit of some doubt. Maybe he was not married back then. undecided LOL.

na2day?:

wow, the biasness of the female mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LMAO. . . Men are funny sha. They spend generation after generation oppressing women, then they cry murder when they are judged and treated using the same rules and by the same yardstick. Abeg make una suck am up jo. After all the "weaker" sex have been doing so for thousands of years.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Omolola1(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ Poster

So dem beat you after your wife cheated on you.
ACCEPT MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY grin
Hope it wasnt too much sha grin
PELE!

@ Sapphic
So na you be d person wey dey insult me for the other topic concerning lesbian abi. i no get your time now.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2009
Omolola1:

@ Sapphic
So na you be d person wey dey insult me for the other topic concerning lesbian abi. i no get your time now.

No hard feelings. I am a proponent of the maxim "One good insult deserves another", so if your insult touches me, I will return the favour Chikena. undecided
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by waleab: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2009
wonders of nairaland shall never end
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2009
AMAKAONE:

@OP

shocked shocked shocked
Oturugbeke!!!!

No wonder! Maybe the wife caught him with his free thinker so she went to get a free thinker of her own!

Shior!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by JustGood(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2009
It has become clear why one or two here have never been able to and, it seems, will never be able to settle down with any man. . . .explains their hatred for anything men.
Rather than look at the source of a problem, they check out the reaction first.

It explains why they have always had problems in their supposed love lives. Go on. . . the world goes on and those who live happily live on happily. You can keep hating men till kingdom come. You'll probably soon get one of your type from here and both of you will be together for another few years of your lives before breaking up again and you will be out with greater anger for men.

Keep on trucking!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by JustGood(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2009
What you described might be your own Modus Operandi, but do not ascribe it o others. Acceptance? What a bloody laugh. . . LMAO. Why would I need acceptance from people I don't know from Adam? (Or did I tell you that I was looking to marry into anyones's family or that I was looking for lucrative contract?. . .LMAO ).

F.Y.I. I do NOT need to read what I wrote again for any reason whatsoever. Quite frankly, I do not give a toss whether you consider me rational or otherwise. If you applied your words to yourself and were rational your very self, you will know that a father does NOT have his child removed from her matrimonial home for no reason at all. There is something called deductive reasoning, try applying it once in a while.

Anyhow, that is neither here nor there. I have given my opinion on the matter, and you are entitled to yours. If you do not like my opinion - TOUGH!

Since it is rational for you to sit down at your PC and decide exactly what happened in someone else's home without being told, that's fine.

Perhaps, you want to find out what is involved in deductive reasoning before getting into that. Deductive reasoning is subject to certain factors being present. You dont deduce by looking into your own made up crystal ball.

Have a great day!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

shocked shocked shocked
Oturugbeke!!!!

No wonder! Maybe the wife caught him with his free thinker so she went to get a free thinker of her own!

Shior!

ROFLMAO! you are so funny Spiked. cheesy

JustGood:

Since it is rational for you to sit down at your PC and decide exactly what happened in someone else's home without being told, that's fine.

Have a great day!

I am having a great day and will continue to do so, thank you very much grin (Well, at least until someone sends thugs to beat me for being a thug myself cheesy grin). LOL.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2009
JustGood:

Perhaps, you want to find out what is involved in deductive reasoning before getting into that. Deductive reasoning is subject to certain factors being present. You dont deduce by looking into your own made up crystal ball.

Have a great day!

LMAO! Haba Yaro, make up your mind now? Why add jara to what was a perfect post? undecided But in response to your addition, the fact that you are incapable of reaching a particular conclusion from the information given does not mean others are similarly handicapped. No be by force o, I came to my own conclusion, you came to yours. Unless there is evidence to the contrary, I am holding firmly to mine. Feel free to do same with yours. Do I look bothered that you do not agree with me? Not in the slightest. And nothwithstanding all your tiresome posts, I am satisfied with my conclusions. So if it makes you feel better that they have come from a crystal ball, hold on to that thought as it really is fine with me. Jeez. . . LOL cheesy grin undecided
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by temi4rea(f): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2009
Sapphic:

LMAO! Haba Yaro, make up your mind now? Why add jara to what was a perfect post? undecided But in response to your addition, the fact that you are incapable of reaching a particular conclusion from the information given does not mean others are similarly handicapped. No be by force o, I came to my own conclusion, you came to yours. Unless there is evidence to the contrary, I am holding firmly to mine. Feel free to do same with yours. Do I look bothered that you do not agree with me? Not in the slightest. And nothwithstanding all your tiresome posts, I am satisfied with my conclusions. So if it makes you feel better that they have come from a crystal ball, hold on to that thought as it really is fine with me. Jeez. . . LOL cheesy grin undecided
]
Cant believe u Contributed this!

S o fit talk hakali talk For once!

Aiki hufi!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2009
Sapphic:

LMAO! Haba Yaro, make up your mind now? Why add jara to what was a perfect post? undecided But in response to your addition, [size=18pt]the fact that you are incapable of reaching a particular conclusion from the information given does not mean others are similarly handicapped[/size]. No be by force o, I came to my own conclusion, you came to yours. Unless there is evidence to the contrary, I am holding firmly to mine. Feel free to do same with yours. Do I look bothered that you do not agree with me? Not in the slightest. And nothwithstanding all your tiresome posts, I am satisfied with my conclusions. So if it makes you feel better that they have come from a crystal ball, hold on to that thought as it really is fine with me. Jeez. . . LOL cheesy grin undecided

POW! POW! POW. . . .JAB! JAB! UPPER CUT and KNOOOOOOOOOOOCK OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!! You KILT it girl, you sure did!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is why I am very picky with whom I respond to, there are some people who just don't have the. . . errrr. . . how shall I put this . . . abin to reason properly, so why bother especially if all they can come back with is frustrated this, bitter,that,  lonely thus, spinster, no one will marry you, you will have problem in marriage. . . it's like Hey mister. . . when do we get to the part where you start using the brain God gave you. I know he gave you one. . . he had to because he is not a mean God, see. Unfortunately we never do get to that part cry cry cry cry
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2009
na2day?:

hell yeah!  wink wink wink wink

Sweerat are you telling me this is fair. . .

AMAKAONE:

@OP

So  now the shoe is on the other foot and you are coming here to cry?

Because now you are suspiciously absent from the Proceedings. . . what you advocate clothes need dry cleaning? cheesy

spikedcylinder:

shocked shocked shocked
Oturugbeke!!!!

Shior!

Hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah, some people won't see anything wrong with this now, after all it i just good behavior to troll the net for girls you can tell to bend over so you can do 'em from behind while your [size=4pt]imaginary[/size] wife toils away in the kitchen.

na2day?:

actually, i dont think ahead, i have currently sign witness protection act with OPC and MEND in case of unforeseen circumstances grin grin grin

Actually dear heart, My daddy controls all of 'em and all he has to do is say they word and your protectors will be the ones dealing with ya kiss kiss
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2009
JustGood:

It has become clear why one or two here have never been able to and, it seems, will never be able to settle down with any man. . . .explains their hatred for anything men.
Rather than look at the source of a problem, they check out the reaction first.

It explains why they have always had problems in their supposed love lives. Go on. . . the world goes on and those who live happily live on happily. You can keep hating men till kingdom come. You'll probably soon get one of your type from here and both of you will be together for another few years of your lives before breaking up again and you will be out with greater anger for men.

Keep on trucking!

Ok, lets assume us horrible women would never find a husband, suitable men and lovers. Would never settle with any "decent man" (as you put it yesterday), would never find men who can lord over us. SO FREAKING WHAT? IS THAT THE ESSENCE OF BEING? Please get a grip on reality. undecided
You might want to know that some of us "horrible women" are not even into men. Get that? Now, scurry along and recite 10 hail Mary's. undecided
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2009
temi 4 rea:

]
Cant believe u Contributed this!

S o fit talk hakali talk For once!

Aiki hufi!

What the heck is this joker on about? angry After your immaturity and crap on the other thread, You'd do well to give me a wide berth. . . Trust me. angry

spikedcylinder:

Ok, lets assume us horrible women would never find a husband, suitable men and lovers. Would never settle with any "decent man" (as you put it yesterday), would never find men who can lord over us. SO FREAKING WHAT? IS THAT THE ESSENCE OF BEING? Please get a grip on reality. undecided
You might want to know that some of us "horrible women" are not even into men. Get that? Now, scurry along and recite 10 hail Mary's. undecided

ROFLMAO. Abeg leave the man to his delusions o. He thinks that this is still the 18th or 19th century. How many married women can boast of "happiness" in everyday of their marriage? If marriage was all it is cracked up to be, the divorce courts would not be in overdrive. That notwithstanding, the fact that some people think that you must marry a bloke in other to feel fulfilled or satisfied shows the mentality and self-esteem level of such people. undecided
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by temi4rea(f): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2009
Saphic Abeg Allah Ya ba ki Hakuri.

I no get stamina to dey exchnge words online jo.

Lola Jo fi omo'olomo Le Jo!

Thats Settle.

Pls Saphic, i think the insults are ok now!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by JustGood(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2009
I actually wanted to stop it at that. However since this useless woman has decided to get involed seeing as she has a miserable life and cant stand anyone who is able to build a proper life, I am compelled to write again.

Sapphic:

Could you come up with the information that you were given that was sufficient to deduce that this husband had battered his wife?

Or are you in the habit (so well known with semi-literates) of concocting stuff in your head and spreading them around as fact?

The worst kind of people in the world are those who are incapable of reasoning logically but who think that they are smart. That sisi jinx believes that the poster gave enough information to conclude that the husband has beaten his wife goes to show that she is not only a relationship failure but a pea-brained cow.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by JustGood(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Didn't realise that hurt you as well. . . oops. kpele o

Who cares whether you are a horrible woman or not? Just dont use your bitterness as an escuse to spread evil.

Now, now. . .go and find something to put between your legs while you're at it.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2009
JustGood:

Could you come up with the information that you were given that was sufficient to deduce that this husband had battered his wife?

Or are you in the habit (so well known with semi-literates) of concocting stuff in your head and spreading them around as fact?

The worst kind of people in the world are those who are incapable of reasoning logically but who think that they are smart. That sisi jinx believes that the poster gave enough information to conclude that the husband has beaten his wife goes to show that she is not only a relationship failure but a pea-brained cow.

Look at this frustrated slowpoke. You better go back to carrying your kpom-kpom on the building site you are working on before your resentment kills you. Suegbe. Because you went to your backward village to marry some local illiterate, you are not used to having strong women who can talk out and speak their minds. Wake up and smell the coffee, and Restrict your incoherent babble to the useless idiot who consented to be married to a loser like you. Abeg carry your carcass away from here and stop offending our sensibilities with your demented rants.

JustGood:

I actually wanted to stop it at that. However since this useless woman has decided to get involed seeing as she has a miserable life and cant stand anyone who is able to build a proper life, I am compelled to write again.

Make una see Ode Oshi. You wanted to stop at that, that is why you came back and added jara to the original post abi? It is the ignorant person who decided to marry and wait hand and foot on a loser like you that is useless. If by your gutter standards, the life I am living now is "miserable", especially when compared with the alternative of your "proper life" which in reality is unfulfilled, bitter and angry, or even the life of whoever the unfortunate person who indefinitely has to wake up to see your retarded mug every morning, then I am very happy to continue forever with my miserable life thank you very much. Or maybe the life I should aspire to is the "Proper life" of your brethren whose wife was soooooooooooo happy that she decided to have an affair, and whose father-in-law saw that his son had such a "proper life" that he not only had to remove his daughter from that same "proper life", but had to send thugs to beat the crap out of his son-in-law who had been living such a wonderful "proper life".  Let me tell you a little secret - I am so green with envy at this kind of "proper life" that I want to change my "miserable" life for it immediately. I want a chance to live the "proper life" of having my spouse cheat on me then having my father-in-law beat the shit out of me to boot (Oh! Happy Day grin. Please, please, please say I can have a go at the "proper life". Pretty please. . . I desperately need to change this my "miserable" life for that one. . . Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee). . . ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Suganmu Oshi. . .Shiorr. lipsrsealed
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SuperPap: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2009
This saffip or wateva seems to be a very sad spinster or an unhappily married persin.
y is she so angry abt marriage.
she has so many ids. . . .all she talks abt is destroying marriages.y?
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2009
SuperPap:

This saffip or wateva seems to be a very sad spinster or an unhappily married persin.
y is she so angry abt marriage.
she has so many ids. . . .all she talks abt is destroying marriages.y?

ROFLMAO. . . another asshole I take it? LOL. Abeg tell me (and everyone else) all the many IDs I have (you think everyone is like you?), and while you are at it, show the places I have talked about "destroying marriages".

Oh and by the way, I not only have a "miserable life" but I am BOTH "a very sad spinster" AND "an unhappily married persin" (being so extraordinary, I am both at once, as well as any other negative thing you guys choose to console yourselves that I am. Hope I have finally cleared that up). LMAO grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2009
Tee hee hee. . .   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think they are so afraid their wives will stumble on this site, read these things and have the senses knocked into them. . . hence the destroying marriage crapola.

By the way, destroying marriage? One would have to be extremely insecure in their marriage to think that way won't they?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

To the Just Good Men, there are other words for Frustrated ya know? Here . . . A Thesaurus. Just type in the word, click enter and voila. . . New Words  shocked (Like Magic? I know!!). Please feel free to play around with them words. . . mmmkaay. wink

kpom-kpom
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SuperPap: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2009
y r these people so defensive?
hmmm.
y so serious over internet issues?
hmmm.
y so angry about men in every topic?
hmmmmm.

well. . . bye.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2009
Bwahahahahahaha. . . look. . .Look who is talking!!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 12:24am On Jan 22, 2009
@ Sisi,

You were right o, Check out the OP's incriminating posting chronology which I am pasting below (pay attention to the words in bold) -

precious68:

For the avoidance of doubts,Iam not impotent so not being able to satisfy my wife in bed.[/b]If you want a proff,then send your sister or gilfriend.Again,Iam not apoor lad who depended on my wife's family for anything.As far as I can remember,[b]in the five years of marriage,I have gootten absolutely nothing from my wife's family.The way I see it,They are just trying to provoke me to do something that may make me not a gentleman.Iam still waiting though to see what comes out of this.

From the foregoing, the bloke has been married for five years and according to him, he satisfied his wife. It gets even better below.

precious68:

Should a girl go around with condoms in her bag?Caught my girlfriend recently with a number of condoms in her bags.Does it mean she is having it elsewhere?

The lowlife was cheating on his wife barely two years into their marriage. Not only that, the randy goat wad prowling the whole of cyberland searching for more and more action as can be seen below.

precious68:

I need a babe to make me come alive. My dream girl must be genle and soft.[/b]She must not also be greedy.

This from a married man o. If he does this on the WWW, God only knows what he does in real life. There's more -

precious68:

[b]Do women really enjoy sex?or do they just pretend with all the sighs and moans?

The guy who professes to "satisfy" his wife in bed, does not even have a clue as to a woman's needs. He cannot tell whether his sexual partner is enjoying the sex, talk much less of whether he has satisfied her or whether she has had an orgasm or faked it. embarassed embarassed undecided

Now this is the same hypocritical love rat who had the guts to "question" (A.K.A. batter until the contrary is proven) his wife about her cheating. angry Me, I don talk am, those thugs did not do proper justice with their beating. Dem for beat am so tay na only "Wayo Allah" him for dey shout up and down Nairaland. Shiorrrrrr.

(This na the "proper life" wey I dey jealous o, LMAO. undecided. May the Lord save us from a life of hell. All for the sake of wanting to marry, someone would go and get hitched with unsavory elements. Tufiakwa. LOL. cheesy).
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2009
@ sisi

Sweerat are you telling me this is fair. . .

bitter cat, this is a man's world, get used to it, bcoz i wont tolerate this nonsense in my house, u hear?! angry angry angry angry

Actually dear heart, My daddy controls all of 'em and all he has to do is say they word and your protectors will be the ones dealing with ya Kiss Kiss

that's what u think, i am the highest bidder and u r in 4 a surprise grin grin grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2009
JustGood:

Didn't realise that hurt you as well. . . oops. kpele o

Who cares whether you are a horrible woman or not? Just dont use your bitterness as an escuse to spread evil.

Now, now. . .go and find something to put between your legs while you're at it.

Hurt me? Speak for yourself dear, after all, you are the insecure one. tongue
I am not a horrible woman ([size=4pt]not like I need to prove myself to you anyway[/size]) and if anyone is spreading any evil, its you. You have attacked almost every woman you happen to have a "conversation" with on this site. I do remember a certain thread where you were cursing Michelle and calling her ugly. . . . on totally unrelated events. She's never going to find a man you said. So according to you, the list of reasons why a woman would never find a "husband" are:

1. Sad
2. Lonely
3. Ugly
4. Independent
5. Vocal
And how can I forget, 6. Horrible!

Sheesh! undecided

By the way, I already have something between my legs, its called a puzzy. Have you seen one before? kiss smiley
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by JustGood(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
Oh no. . . I have never seen one before. Obviously you are surrounded by men who are starved of it so you imagine most men are the same that way.

And for michelle, I'm not suprised about your stupidity and inability to see what happened. If any ugly goat insults me for having differing opinion, I will definitely return such with insults.

You cant be smart enough to work things out if you are in the habit of jumping on band wagons. No wonder you jumped onto the band wagon of those women. . . we'll wait and see
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by JustGood(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
Sapphic:

Look at this frustrated slowpoke. You better go back to carrying your kpom-kpom on the building site you are working on before your resentment kills you. Suegbe. Because you went to your backward village to marry some local illiterate, you are not used to having strong women who can talk out and speak their minds. Wake up and smell the coffee, and Restrict your incoherent babble to the useless idiot who consented to be married to a loser like you. Abeg carry your carcass away from here and stop offending our sensibilities with your demented rants.

Make una see Ode Oshi. You wanted to stop at that, that is why you came back and added jara to the original post abi? It is the ignorant person who decided to marry and wait hand and foot on a loser like you that is useless. If by your gutter standards, the life I am living now is "miserable", especially when compared with the alternative of your "proper life" which in reality is unfulfilled, bitter and angry, or even the life of whoever the unfortunate person who indefinitely has to wake up to see your retarded mug every morning, then I am very happy to continue forever with my miserable life thank you very much. Or maybe the life I should aspire to is the "Proper life" of your brethren whose wife was soooooooooooo happy that she decided to have an affair, and whose father-in-law saw that his son had such a "proper life" that he not only had to remove his daughter from that same "proper life", but had to send thugs to beat the crap out of his son-in-law who had been living such a wonderful "proper life". Let me tell you a little secret - I am so green with envy at this kind of "proper life" that I want to change my "miserable" life for it immediately. I want a chance to live the "proper life" of having my spouse cheat on me then having my father-in-law beat the shit out of me to boot (Oh! Happy Day grin. Please, please, please say I can have a go at the "proper life". Pretty please. . . I desperately need to change this my "miserable" life for that one. . . Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee). . . ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Suganmu Oshi. . .Shiorr. lipsrsealed

I have just understood your frustrations which have been with you for a long time.

Can you tell why you allowed the frustrations to lead you to lesbianism? You just might do better with some plastic surgery
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2009
JustGood:

And for michelle, I'm not suprised about your stupidity and inability to see what happened. If any ugly goat insults me for having differing opinion, I will definitely return such with insults.

On two completely different and unrelated threads? I've disagreed with her several times before, I didn't need to call her and her mother ugly. So who's the stupid one now? Your personality really shines through darling. smiley
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
Rotflmao!!!!! Oh freak! That Zingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . .  and she calls me Omo najin!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Program: Building Vocab
Pupils - They Know themselves
Today's  Lesson - learning other words for Frustration
(Because if I hear that word one more time, I'll stuff my face in cheese cake cheesy cheesy )

From Dictionary.com. . . the website I already gave. Honestly some people just  love to be spoonfed. angry

Annoyance, bitter pill, blocking, blow, bummer, chagrin, circumvention, contravention, curbing, defeat, disgruntlement, dissatisfaction, downer*, drag*, failure, fizzle, foiling, grievance, hindrance, impediment, irritation, letdown, nonfulfillment, nonsuccess, obstruction, old one-two, resentment, setback, unfulfillment, vexation 

Once again, I implore you. . . feel free to play around with these words. Mmmmmkaaay!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Normally Greet Your Parent? / Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.