Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. (11659 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2009
Omo najin ni e jor! tongue grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2009
JustGood:

I have just understood your frustrations which have been with you for a long time.

Can you tell why you allowed the frustrations to lead you to lesbianism? You just might do better with some plastic surgery

ROFLMAO. . . AAAAWWWWWWW, is that how you got your village idiot to marry you? embarassed Pele o. (Suegbe that does not know the meaning of sarcasm undecided embarassed).

JustGood:

And for michelle, I'm not suprised about your stupidity and inability to see what happened. If any ugly goat insults me for having differing opinion, I will definitely return such with insults.

You cant be smart enough to work things out if you are in the habit of jumping on band wagons. No wonder you jumped onto the band wagon of those women. . . we'll wait and see

And the retard has chucked his toys out of the pram because people do not agree with him grin. . . ROFLMAO. cheesy  

Your own special brand of stupidity defies definition (You really need to change your ID to JUST_STUPID). Who was it who started hurling insults because women did not sympatise with the original poster? We all know that you are bitter (maybe because your wife regularly wakes you up with a healthy slap, or maybe because you are the original poster. . . but who gives a Bleep?).

Go to your face-me-I-face-you rooms and lord it over the rats and cockroaches you have as tenants. You do not belong in civilised society. Any visually impaired half-wit can see that you have a great inferiority complex. On every thread where you have a woman who has a difference of opinion from yours that has argued with you, it is always because she is frustrated, cannot get a man, ugly, no man wants to marry her, sex starved etc. You must really think that all over the world those are the issues that are paramount with all women. It just shows how little intelligence you have. You are already a joke in your home and on here at Nairaland, so do keep performing  and entertaining us with your bitter twisted ignorance. I must however warn you that it would not make a blind bit of difference to any of the magnificent women here. LOL. . . cheesy
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2009
Sapphic:

[b]On every thread where you have a woman who has a difference of opinion from yours that has argued with you, it is always because she is frustrated, cannot get a man, ugly, no man wants to marry her, sex starved etc. [/b]You must really think that all over the world those are the issues that are paramount with all women.

GBAM!!!!! cheesy
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by JustGood(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
Frustration can lead some people to anything.

never mind, just keep trying (though you might never get there).

You might actually be able to attract enough attention and net yourselves partners from on here. keep on trucking
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2009
JustGood:

You might actually be able to attract enough attention and net yourselves partners from on here. keep on trucking

Since your vocabulary is restricted to frustration and getting or retaining a partner, we GET IT! Believe me, we get the message that frustration is a big part of your life. We also get the message that you are obsessed with women and their partners, and I feel it necessary to inform you (just in case no one has ever done so) that YOU NEED TO SEE A SHRINK. All these feelings of inferiority and inadequacy that you have must suck and though nobody likes you, we surely do not want you jumping down a well or doing something just as drastic to end your misery. Seek help and all your misery may become a thing of the past.  embarassed undecided LOL.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by xavier3(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2009
tongue your wife na daddy's little girl.
; D shey the thugs break your head well sha and how igbobi take re-attach the head
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SweetT1: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2009
@Poster

E be like say the other man has money or is a Govt. Official. Pele o. Thanks for giving me a good laugh anyways. grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2009
JustGood:

Exactly what you are doing here I presume?

Berra be careful cuz if you cheat on your wife on here, her dad would beat the bejezus outta you! tongue cheesy
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2009
ROFLMAO, Spiked you are too funny. LOL cheesy
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2009
Sapphic:

ROFLMAO, Spiked you are too funny. LOL cheesy

grin grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by amaikama(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Are u sure of wat u are saying or u where cheating on ur wife and the dad caught u in the act and send tugs after u?? , all the same, ur wife dad has no right whatsoever to send tugs after u. ur wife should do that but since she has a loving, caring father, he decide to take the matter in his own hand and protect his daughter.

Sort things out with the family and take ur wife back.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
Lol @ thread. cheesy
Fun times. grin grin grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Raikishi(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
this story aounds so bogus am suspecting foul/turkey/ostrich play, methinks the op worka for hints and is performing research on a story he ran out of ideas for. or maybe its just a pre-publishing poll
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by gabbytabby: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
Sisi Jinx:

Puh-leazzzze Gimmes a break!!

If it was the other way around i.e the guy cheating people will be on his wife like white on rice, Pointing their stubby accusatory fingers at her. . .

What did you do? They'll ask.  
A man happy in his marriage will not cheat. They'll all knowingly point out.
You must not be performing your wifely duties very well
And my personal favorite. . . you shouldn't have reported him, you hmuliated him. What you should have done was cook his best meal and then when he gets home, go on your knees, beg him and ask him how you can change . . . that's right, BEG THE GUY WHO CHEATED ON HER TO TELL HER HOW SHE CAN CHANGE!!

Na only thug beat am? He lucky oooh, If I were the papa I'll have him locked up for three days no one will know where he is and have him beaten within an inch of his life. . . . when he finally gets out, it would be with his shoes on his head!!

Why you ask?

Well he must not be performing his husbandly duties very well. . . why else would my innocent baby  daughter (remember I am the daddy) have to seek it somewhere else? If he was gonna be sub par, why did I waste all that money marrying my daughter off to a pansy?!!

I dare say. . . OP should change his name to Lucky Man!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you make me laugh oh sote na toilet i run go. He must have beat the wife and them come give am man to fight with he they call the man thug cos he beat the daylight out of am.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by agiboma(f): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
this is an old thread but the story is funny ooo lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day / Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / How Do You Normally Greet Your Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.