Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

The One That Got Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One That Got Away (1383 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One That Got Away by rai(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2006
Hi, okay, my problem is kind of complicated.

Let's just say  that "You are what you love" happened to me, I modeled myself after my platonic love. I adopted all her tastes for mostly everything. She even has color eyes like me.

It's been 5 years now, and I know where she is and where to find her.I don't love her anymore

Soon i'll be engaged to a beautiful woman, which I Do love
I alredy sent her a "have a good life"-letter to have some closure.

Is there something wrong with me?
I can't get her OUT of my system!!
H E L P
Re: The One That Got Away by Damsal(f): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2006
I'm not too sure i get this, you said you don't love her anymore yet you can't get her out of your system. Well it's pretty obvious all you have for her is lust, you'll get over her sometime.
Re: The One That Got Away by sammyjl(f): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
Was she your first love cos if she was, i'll understand y u r acting the way u r. But if it has been 5 years and u r still on her, than u need help, psychological help.
Re: The One That Got Away by sammyjl(f): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2007
Was she your first love cos if she was, i'll understand y u r acting the way u r. But if it has been 5 years and u r still on her, than u need help, psychological help.
Re: The One That Got Away by Easybaby(f): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2007
LMFAO . . .you are asking if there is something wrong with you huh?
No . . . you are alright . . .there is nothing wrong with you . . .why can't you get her out of your system? tongue
Re: The One That Got Away by theffanyi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2007
if u cant, then put her in ur system this is AFRICA shocked

(1) (Reply)

Girls / Is It Good To Double Date / Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.