Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) (1387 Views)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2009
i once used 2 xperience a situation where i'll be with a girl nd nt know if she's willing 4 a kiss nd of course, more. but now dat am d silent shouter, d one dt gets any girl he wants (10-type chics only) wat i do is dat i firstly touch her hair, if she smiles, i touch her ears then cheek. if she doesnt, i simply withdraw and say 'girl ya hair's fine'! Frm d cheek, if smilin, i know she's in 4 it, then slowly, i advance my lips then withdraw. if she withdraws, i know she's nt ready bt if she doesnt, o boy, carry go!
silent don has spoken
Re: Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2009
hi
Re: Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) by whiteroses(f): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2009
laughing my ass off. you people no fit kill me with laughter oh. my boyfriend wey dey kiss me like say na grape he they chew na im you dey describe like a movie script grin
Re: Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) by Busybody2(f): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2009
Groaning and rolling eyes LAWD A MERCY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) by r231(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) by tmny: 1:24am On Sep 08, 2009
oops, shocked
Re: Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) by topup: 2:00am On Sep 08, 2009
I guess there are some good tips in the this post.

Too many people believe in the scenes we see in Hollywood, where you just grab the neck of your lover, spin them around and lay a BIG one on them.

Unfortunately, sometimes signals aren't so obvious and can be misread.

I believe slowly is the best way. Touching the cheek is one of the most obvious ways of checking the woman's reaction, if the woman doesn't want to kiss but is fond of your touch on her cheek, then maybe she's the type who is very focused on her beliefs, she might want you, but she has decided that she doesn't need you.

That will also be a woman with great self-control.

If you are dating the person, then you can afford to get up close, stroke her face, or lean in to 'smell her perfume', and if the body language isn't so defensive, and is more welcoming, who knows, she might take the lean in to sniff as a lean in to kiss, and next time you can go in for the kill.

LOL!! I've just noticed the "GUYS ALONE!" part of the title. .
Re: Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 08, 2009
This always works - gently stroke her hair for a while, then move down to her neck and cheeks. Very light strokes are better, you're not giving her a body rub.

Move in with your nose (err personal style), if she's up for the kiss she will automatically turn her face to you. Go for the kill.

Or give her a hug, hold on for a bit . . . if she's relaxed and isnt pushing you away then you're going to score. Easy.
Re: Guys Alone! The Secret (how 2 initiate a Kiss with any girl) by pinkstar(f): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2009
kia,you guys have finish we they ladies,carry on you can say whatever you want.

(1) (Reply)

Nyphomaniac Weds Dipsomaniac / How Did The Word 'toast' Come To Replace 'ask Out' In Our Grammar? / Man Call Police To Complain About Prostitute's Bad Service Rendered To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.