Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? (5211 Views)

"I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / **Dreads are Sexy (pics)** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by ITbomb(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
I see girls appreciating such remark with a "thank you" smile. Even some collect award on top am.

To my understanding, when a guy says "you are sexy", it just means that you are just good to Bleep.

If you are a girl and you hear more of "you are sexy" than "you are beautiful or elegant or even gorgeous". Know that you have nothing else to offer other than your waist (or so do the guy think).

na true?

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by xynerise: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
It could be a false compliment just to fulfil all righteousness
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by Enegod(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Some men consider it to be a compliment with no strings attached...undecided
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by michaelmo11(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Well OP i think you are right, "sexy" means sexually attractive or exciting. But instead of saying you are sexy, to pass home the message just say "you are sexually insatiable".
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
No, it's an invitation to sex.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by Dioxidane: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Naaa, it's not a compliment, it's a denunciation...
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by ronald4lif(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Telling a girl she is sexy, somewhat translate to; she oozes of sex appeal, or means she's just like a sexual object to you.

It should be a compliment when it's coming from her man to whom she's romantically and sexually involved with but I don't think it should be same when it's coming from a random guy out there.

The quest for attention and compliments do not make most ladies notice the difference. I mean why should you be happy when just any guy out there tells you that you're sexy or you look sexy? Are you a sex object or a sex symbol that he should tell you that.

But then again, many women themselves go about updating status seeking for guys opinion of 'how sexy they look' so you can't blame them. They (girls) love it, give it to them.

3 Likes

Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by naijaboiy: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
You can be beautiful and not sexy.
Same goes with handsomeness.

So if a girl says my lips are sexy,,i don't think it means she wants to kiss me.

Or if she finds my eyes sexy it doesn't mean she wants me to shag her.

Sometimes I say such things to very close friends and relatives and I don't feel any sexual attraction towards them.

So yea to me,,its a compliment.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
A girl you don't have a chemistry with will find this flirty. Far away from a compliment. She would feel more like a sex object.
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by ITbomb(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
SagePerv:
A girl you don't have a chemistry with will find this flirty. Far away from a compliment. She would feel more like a sex object.
But still respond with a thank you?
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by menix(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Its a compliment for d sexual active ladies or guyz...

Sexy means appealing in creek..

Buh were dey pain mii pass nah som nairaland gals wey their morning Status nah 'i had a sexy sleep/ nite' nah winch u b?

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by psucc(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
It can never pass for one.

That is an awkward compliment especially when the marital status of the lady is not known.
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
warning:federal ministry of health warns that Girls with small boobs are not allowed to
take Ampiclox, the drug might mistake
their boobs for boil

#nohatingpls lol..
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by computerboy: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
After all the workouts, squats, sit-ups and road walk,

"You look sexy" is the first thing she wants to hear from you or you're OYO
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by jashar(f): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
angry I don't like it.

The times I've heard it, I felt insulted and told all 'em dudes never to use it on me.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by sinizia: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
What's a compliment? It means to praise (something) politely.

So if I find a woman sexy and tells her that she's sexy, that's a compliment.
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2015
I think nicki minaj is very sexy and Kim Kardashian is very much sexy as well does that mean I want to fu..ck them no....it just means that they are extremely appealing and sensual and I love the confident in which they carry themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2015
It is not a compliment. You shouldn't comment on a woman's body. I'd rather say "you're beautiful". It even sounds better.
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by zinachidi(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2015
michaelmo11:
Well OP i think you are right, "sexy" means sexually attractive or exciting. But instead of saying you are sexy, to pass home the message just say "you are sexually insatiable".
all this grammer gan.
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2015
it's a compliment. only a retard will think otherwise.

Genevieve is beautiful, but maheeda is sexy....
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by Tymax(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Lol. It's a statement of fact. I can't call it a compliment cos many ladies don't want to be called sexy except maybe by their lovers.
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by K9blunt(f): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2015
ITbomb:
I see girls appreciating such remark with a "thank you" smile. Even some collect award on top am.

To my understanding, when a guy says "you are sexy", it just means that you are just good to Bleep.

If you are a girl and you hear more of "you are sexy" than "you are beautiful or elegant or even gorgeous". Know that you have nothing else to offer other than your waist (or so do the guy think).

na true?

Very offensive complement to me , I don't answer such complements anyway
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by ITbomb(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

Very offensive complement to me , I don't answer such complements anyway
What if they give you Sexiest girl in workplace or campus?
Re: Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? by K9blunt(f): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2015
ITbomb:

What if they give you Sexiest girl in workplace or campus?
Oh well since you say they. And onthe other hand if I contest for such position.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing / How A Girl Played My Friend! / Why Does A Lady Pussy Smells Awful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.