Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

"I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? (1684 Views)

I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by whywhyogun: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
on a talk on Facebook, one of my friends, a sweet girl , told me a story , that, one of her boyfriends, said, he wanted to fvck her to cry.

and we were confused, and hot in discussion, whether it is a symbol of manhood, a deep protestation for love, or, an insult.

but no matter what, this sentence must be coming out from a man in an earnest situation.

and , on the women's side, being lachrymose after sex, is a symbol of satisfaction and a total self-relinquishment and submission. women want men , who can bring tears to their eyes, after sex. but of course not tears during sex, which denotes pain more than anything else.

the remaining point is, can that boy , who blurted out this sentence, have capability to fvck a woman to cry ?!
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by professorfal: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
kiss undecided undecided undecided kiss

the remaining point is, can that boy , who blurted out this sentence, have the capability to fvck a woman to cry ?

How on earth are we suppose to know? Do we know his dick size and how hard he is on bed?

2 Likes

Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bro, yes. When they fvck ur gay anus, you cry.
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by whywhyogun: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
Bro, yes. When they fvck ur gay anus, you cry.

but can your small peniss fulfil this task ?
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by whywhyogun: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
professorfal:
kiss undecided undecided undecided kiss

the remaining point is, can that boy , who blurted out this sentence, have capability to fvck a woman to cry ?

How on earth are we suppose to know? Do we know his dick size and how hard he is on bed?

you miss my point.

my point is, is "fvcking women to cry with tears" A Compliment To Women ?
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
seun I wee pay you a million naira to ban this lady/man from this section angry sad

1 Like

Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by professorfal: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

you miss my point.

my point is, is "fvcking women to cry with tears" A Compliment To Women ?

I'm in no position to answer that, i'm not a hoe.
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by whywhyogun: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
professorfal:

I'm in no position to answer that, i'm not a hoe.

then you try to be a hoe
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
whywhyogun:

then you try to be a hoe
Aww pardon him on my behalf lol!
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm qualified to answer this cause I'm not a female lol! But if a guy tells a lady that I want to Bleep you till you cry he might mean 3 things 1: he's going to bang her so good that she'll be crying during sex
2. He's going to have sex with her and then hurt her feelings
3. 3 is not really relevant its actually a joke that I want to make out of this: he might say that because he knows he has a 1 or 2 inch dick. She'll surely cry just by sighting it lol!
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by magictonic(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
whywhyogun:
on a talk on Facebook, one of my friends, a sweet girl , told me a story , that, one of her boyfriends, said, he wanted to fvck her to cry.

and we were confused, and hot in discussion, whether it is a symbol of manhood, a deep protestation for love, or, an insult.

but no matter what, this sentence must be coming out from a man in an earnest situation.

and , on the women's side, being lachrymose after sex, is a symbol of satisfaction and a total self-relinquishment and submission. women want men , who can bring tears to their eyes, after sex. but of course not tears during sex, which denotes pain more than anything else.

the remaining point is, can that boy , who blurted out this sentence, have capability to fvck a woman to cry ?!

these hoes ain't loyal....
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by whywhyogun: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
kelvinrhs:
I'm not sure if I'm qualified to answer this cause I'm not a female lol! But if a guy tells a lady that I want to Bleep you till you cry he might mean 3 things 1: he's going to bang her so good that she'll be crying during sex
2. He's going to have sex with her and then hurt her feelings
3. 3 is not really relevant its actually a joke that I want to make out of this: he might say that because he knows he has a 1 or 2 inch dick. She'll surely cry just by sighting it lol!

your answer is pretty professional.
Re: "I Fvck You To Cry" , Is It A Compliment To Women ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
whywhyogun:

your answer is pretty professional.
Thanks! Then I guess you should know how much of a pro I am

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? / Help Me Out #pussy / Ghanaian Girl, Rashida Nudde Video Leakedd Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.