Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (38703 Views)

Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari In A Televised Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by ozoigbondu: 7:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Kirinwa:

This mentality is bad and its against the cionstitution of the federal republic of Nigeria which the presidency swore to abide by and by extension Patience first as a citizen and wife of the president.

We are all equal before the constitution. As a matter of fact Jeg is our servant and so is Peg. We should respect the rights of others. If patience said she's to be called Mama Peace, does this action justify it?

Let's reason as humans and not allow Party affiliations to block our brain.

So aiasha should have won the battle of the stadiums
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by emeka2847: 7:28am On Mar 12, 2015
Compare Mrs Buhari and mama PISS

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by femliany(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2015
mama peace don't even bring ur certificate jare your grammar alone don show you graduate from 'Unipetrol'

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
talktimi:
Why did mrs Gej take that silly photograph in the first place sef ?
shoki ah!! cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Ephemmm: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Battle of ladies and mama peace won the battle as expected.Good diplomacy from oshimole in recongising patience status as first lady not minding party affiliations

As patience defeated aisha in this battle of staduim so shall her husband jonathan defeat the losers serial losing husband buhari on march 28 and as it was said so shall it be Iseeeeeeeeeee

Meanwhile jonathan till 2019

He who laughs last, laughs best: continue swimming in the pool of ignorance. Meanwhile.....

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by ozoigbondu: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

He who laughs last, laughs best: continue swimming in the pool of ignorance. Meanwhile.....

See this angry soul
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by bobbyruffy(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Women and dia wahala
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by mahyowah(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Battle of ladies and mama peace won the battle as expected.Good diplomacy from oshimole in recongising patience status as first lady not minding party affiliations

As patience defeated aisha in this battle of staduim so shall her husband jonathan defeat the losers serial losing husband buhari on march 28 and as it was said so shall it be Iseeeeeeeeeee

Meanwhile jonathan till 2019
hmmm... i'm shocked at some pple's moral decadence. How sensible Nigerians will continue to support a woman who lacks humility and respect for the priveleged position she holds. they say Buhari is brutal, but sometimes Last year, Jonathan's wife ordered the arrest of the leader of Chibok during their period of traumatization ,she caused mayhem in Rivers State for selfish reasons and surprisingly preached violence during this election. Looking at her histories of bad records, i am ashamed that some of my fellow Nigerians want this troublemaker to continue. May God help us. *sober*
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by mahyowah(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Power intoxicates. Two unrecognized women in the constitution fighting for what that does not belong to them. The 2 should not be given th staduim sef,na dem build am? lipsrsealed
read very well they didnt fight. The Edo state Govt is trying to avoid trouble in the state.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by mizsofiee(f): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2015
simplymade:
when two elephants fight.. .

na d grass wey dey ground dey suffer ram grin
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by ozoigbondu: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2015
mahyowah:
hmmm... i'm shocked at some pple's moral decadence. How sensible Nigerians will continue to support a woman who lacks humility and respect for the priveleged position she holds. they say Buhari is brutal, but sometimes Last year, Jonathan's wife ordered the arrest of the leader of Chibok during their period of traumatization ,she caused mayhem in Rivers State for selfish reasons and surprisingly preached violence during this election. Looking at her histories of bad records, i am ashamed that some of my fellow Nigerians want this troublemaker to continue. May God help us. *sober*
how does this rant affect the topic

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Mama pic we're coming to march you and uncle Jonathan out In somedays time....

we really need change for one Nigeria and Better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by seangy4konji: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2015
All that one no concern me...Na to vote them out soon na hin concern me...
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by sambisa5: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Katsina neva do these f00lanis? Shuuuo!!!

Make them free we lovely south-south for we o make we for nor cut chain.

leave them,,,,let them not just carry this their useless politics palava to my peaceful state oooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2015
ab4real15:
stupid like mama piss.
foolish lyk d ab0ki
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by queensmith: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I have hope that in future, that ceremonial position will be scrapped.

Lol Wole Soyinka described her as a 'customary appendage' most 'first ladies' are travelling round the world seeking initiatives that will better the lives of the minorities. This one diverts funding illegally for her own gain, controls security forces and harasses democratically elected governors. But the Nigerians like it that way abeg.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2015
queensmith:

Lol Wole Soyinka described her as a 'customary appendage' most 'first ladies' are travelling round the world seeking initiatives that will better the lives of the minorities. This one diverts funding illegally for her own gain, controls security forces and harasses democratically elected governors. But the Nigerians like it that way abeg.

The same way husbands of female presidents disturb them? Though I accept I can't change it, but if I one day get to that position, its the first thing I'm going to scrap. The worst is giving her a position in government.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by collins011(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2015
dammytosh:
If they booked first and it was documented, what is Oshomole saying ?

Tot he use to be an advocate of rule of law.

bros all over the world the procedure remain that booking can only be confirmed upon payment. na who first pay na who get confirmed booking.

mama peace keep teaching Aisha buhari politics until her husband remember his VP running mate name
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by queensmith: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The same way husbands of female presidents disturb them? Though I accept I can't change it, but if I one day get to that position, its the first thing I'm going to scrap. The worst is giving her a position in government.

Thats the point,It's not actually a position! She has just made herself one!!!

It will need to be written in the constitution just to make it clear THERE SHALL BE NO OFFICE OF FIRST LADY, IF YOU WANT ONE YOU FUND IT YOURSELF. SHE SHALL HAVE NO POWERS OR AUTHORITY. SHE OR EVEN HE SHALL REMAIN A CUSTOMARY APPENDAGE grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by mahyowah(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

how does this rant affect the topic
well it affects the topic in many ways and if you cannot understand, it means you attended the same sch. with GEJ's wife.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by ehimwenmagbe(f): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2015
shebi na stadium both of dem dey fight for? abeg tell doz ref to blow whistle for dem make dem run relay or normal 100m. who carry first go use d stadium.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by MoraleVitae: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
I TRUST PEPE, SHE NO DEY CARRY LAST AT ALL.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Neplusultra(f): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2015
PEJ won. Hmmm....good sign smiley

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by chiomashine: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Aisha Buhari, give honour to whom it is due. It isn't her fault, God made her the First lady of the great and Blessed republic of Nigeria. grin

GEJ till 2019. No vacancy in Aso Rock grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by chiomashine: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2015
emeka2847:
Compare Mrs Buhari and mama PISS
Referring to the picture you uploaded, I just did,

Mama Peace has a wonderful husband that adores her in the open even with her 'imperfection', she is the 1st and only wife to her husband, the mother of his children. A woman that abides by the truth, a woman of integrity, a woman of originality- she says everything out from her mind, her brain; she doesn't read what others wrote down for her to read. Finally, she is beautiful and a wonderful woman.

About Aisha Buhari:
What's her position as a wife? What impact has she made in the nation? How many times have we seen her adored by her husband, if he isn't using her to achieve a political ambition?

So sweetrat, THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN GOES BEYOND THE APPEARANCE BUT WHAT SHE HAS UPSTAIR grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Fellonigerians: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31535384][/quote]

Good decision by Oshiomole... Give respect to the first lady even though you are a member of the opposition party...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Fellonigerians: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2015
queensmith:

Thats the point,It's not actually a position! She has just made herself one!!!

It will need to be written in the constitution just to make it clear THERE SHALL BE NO OFFICE OF FIRST LADY, IF YOU WANT ONE YOU FUND IT YOURSELF. SHE SHALL HAVE NO POWERS OR AUTHORITY. SHE OR EVEN HE SHALL REMAIN A CUSTOMARY APPENDAGE grin grin grin grin

You dont scrap the unofficial position... What we Nigerians should do is vote for the right people with the right spouse that will handle the office with respect, honor and dignity... The right First Lady will do wonderful things while in office...
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by queensmith: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fellonigerians:

You dont scrap the unofficial position... What we Nigerians should do is vote for the right people with the right spouse that will handle the office with respect, honor and dignity... The right First Lady will do wonderful things while in office...

she should do it with her own money. The office should be scrapped. If she wants to do wonderful things she can join the UN
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Fellonigerians: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
queensmith:

she should do it with her own money. The office should be scrapped. If she wants to do wonderful things she can join the UN

Let us be reasonable. Even Buhari knows he cant scrap it. Nobody can. All you can do is limit the excesses.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by queensmith: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fellonigerians:

Let us be reasonable. Even Buhari knows he cant scrap it. Nobody can. All you can do is limit the excesses.

You do know there is actually nothing to scrap? Except for whatever Patience has created. It's not an official office or position.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Fellonigerians: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
queensmith:

You do know there is actually nothing to scrap? Except for whatever Patience has created. It's not an official office or position.

I know that there is no legal document that creates it, but it exists. All countries have it. We cant be different. That's just my humble opinion.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by queensmith: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fellonigerians:

I know that there is no legal document that creates it, but it exists. All countries have it. We cant be different. That's just my humble opinion.

what other country has an official office of the first lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.