Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (38702 Views)

Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari In A Televised Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Fellonigerians: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
queensmith:

what other country has an official office of the first lady?

I dont think there is any law establishing the OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY in many countries, but it exists. For example, in the USA, the office is embedded in the Executive Office of the President https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/. Also check Section 5(e) of http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-92/pdf/STATUTE-92-Pg2445.pdf which talks about funding for the spouse of the president to help the President carry out his duties.

I dont know how it is done in other countries, but like I said, the bottom line is putting the right family in there that will not overstep their boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by lyntiffany(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Arthurpendragon:
iyobosa ,typical benin boy always talking tru dia anus...no wonder d ESANS always dominate d binis
love your response to that slowpoke mugu of a guy.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Missyetty(f): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Patience the she goat.
mehn! U are so funny, i cn't just stop laughing
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by MoraleVitae: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
HMM
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by Eluwilussit(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
dammytosh:

I get the diplomacy but that is the problem we have in Nigeria. No leader is bold enough to do the right thing.

If they booked ahead of time and it was properly documented, why not do the right thing as against what people prefer.

What's right might not necessarily be good, and vice versa. At this point in time, we need peace. The polity is heated up badly already.
Some other time, we may talk of right and wrong. For now, Oshio got it right in my opinion.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by stanleyharry: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGER
3)RESEPTIONIST
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by emeka2847: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
So mama Piss has something upstairs abi? And she don ever born pikin abi? Dey lie to yourself.
chiomashine:

Referring to the picture you uploaded, I just did,

Mama Peace has a wonderful husband that adores her in the open even with her 'imperfection', she is the 1st and only wife to her husband, the mother of his children. A woman that abides by the truth, a woman of integrity, a woman of originality- she says everything out from her mind, her brain; she doesn't read what others wrote down for her to read. Finally, she is beautiful and a wonderful woman.

About Aisha Buhari:
What's her position as a wife? What impact has she made in the nation? How many times have we seen her adored by her husband, if he isn't using her to achieve a political ambition?

So sweetrat, THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN GOES BEYOND THE APPEARANCE BUT WHAT SHE HAS UPSTAIR grin
Re: Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo by xpressrules: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
it is really their problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.