Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience (37338 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by tatosh: 5:19am On Mar 12, 2015
How does this Solve any of Nigerias problems?
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Sparkle777(f): 6:10am On Mar 12, 2015
Gej loves pej, no doubt. Thats the reason he went so far. Best wishes.

4 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by ignis: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by englishmart(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2015
jnrbayano:

Through Christ
hahahahajajajaajja.... You think say na CYON meeting we dey do here?

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by jnrbayano(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2015
englishmart:
hahahahajajajaajja.... You think say na CYON meeting we dey do here?

I wan hijack the thread smiley
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by DaGC(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2015
God bless the President and the 1st lady of the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by asadike(f): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2015
In dis critical period?
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by OgologoDimkpa: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
alaoeri:
Cluelessness at it peak, otuoke loading.
Ntoor!!!
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by OgologoDimkpa: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
DaGC:
God bless the President and the 1st lady of the federal republic of Nigeria
ignis:
GEJ till 2019
Yes o!
GEJ all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2015
Two vultures in human form who are seriously milking, destroying and tearing Nigeria apart internally. mtcheewww!

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Diesel1(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Just tell me one reason why dis young couple won't rule Nigeria again ?

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by deebrain(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
Wonderful couple. Bad leaders.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by DesChyko: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2015
May I and my wife live old enough together to smile together and mark happy moments like this, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by MEILYN(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Beautiful and stunning now has another meaning...
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Youngzedd(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2015
bogolobango:
3rd pic see my clueless senseless presido na nose he wan kiss

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Nope hausa Muslims don't believe in romance because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
and in ur mind you feel you made sense? Oya collect

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Glowww(f): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2015
bogolobango:
Ur own cluelessness has no measurement. Atulu
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by IYANGBALI: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2015
bogolobango:
omo na true you talk o
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by kingthreat(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2015
May all bachelor supporters of GEJ marry wives as local, unexposed, embarassing and wowo like Patience Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by blackpanda: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Why are they deceiving themselves when Jonathan real wife and mother of his kids just did a huge launch of her school.

not to mention all the side chicks hes banging.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by HopeAlive14(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Lovely couple.

Fit for the First Family of Nigeria, amidst others.

Below is another picture of them that I love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by xtremeinv(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2015
CUTE COUPLES!

MEANWHILE....

This dell latitude laptop this baby is using is up for sale.

features : 3gig ram, 290hd, wifi, bluetooth, no webcam,films & software available.

price : 27k

call me : 07081767829

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by DeviIhimself: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
and in ur mind you feel you made sense? Oya collect

Mugu

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by duni04(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2015
lipsrsealed Disgusting couple! One is dumb and lacks confidence, the other is razz and can't express herself in simple English. Their children will be natural disasters.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by IYANGBALI: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Diesel1:
Just tell me one reason why dis young couple won't rule Nigeria again ?
weak,corrupt,clueless,I just gave you 3,should I continue?
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Isuckpussy: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2015
They look nice

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by stebell(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2015
bogolobango:

Mumu. So yu don't kno that kissing the nose is highly romantic. I no blame yu. I think na ur lack of playing wit girls frm small D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry yu.

Btw, Mr. President keep doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by HopeAlive14(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=kingthreat post=31542389]

May all bachelor supporters of GEJ marry wives as local, unexposed, embarassing and wowo like Patience Jonathan

You are very wrong.

Dame PEJ is beautiful.

Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder![color=#006600]

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Godmother(f): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2015
bogolobango:

Something should be done about the way Nigerians insult the president. This is the first citizen of this country for God's sake! Can you try this nonsense in a more civilized society? They would trace your IP to your home and throw your sorry arse and self into prison till thy kingdom come. Even if he wasn't a president, he's still an elderly man and therefore your calling him senseless just shows you lack culture and sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Ordered Removal Of Dapo Abiodun's Posters (PIC) / Buhari: Nigeria Will Never Witness Civil War Again / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.