Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience (37337 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by kelvyn7: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lalasticlala please look for any romantic picture of pa buhari and his wife biko if their is any we need to compare and contrast

grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2015
HopeAlive14:

So you call marrying and multiple marrying an "upgrade"

And where is that "refined" lady that OBJ married today? I am sure you know how she died (God bless her sweet soul).

Death is inevitable to all mankind. However it comes, we never can tell.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2015
JurassicPark:

Lol..

The goats are from Northern extraction grin
grin
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Gboskee(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaahbkkkkwahahahahhhahaahhahaha
bogolobango:
3rd pic see my clueless senseless presido na nose he wan kiss

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Gboskee(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2015
JurassicPark:

Lol..

The goats are from Northern extraction grin

but i think you aint researching,,thats why you act a fuuul
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Meelaw(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
autotrader014:

i wanted to reply u, but wen i saw ur moniker, dere was no need.. if ur poor clueless father had sent u to skool, am sure u would ve put ur brains to good use.. and ask ur mother who ur real father is, cause u never can tell were dis level of stuupiidity ur exhibiting might come from..
u just dispayed everyfin u wrote 4 d oda poster..no insults intended just stating d obvious
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by goldman777: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Despite all d romance gej gave pej she is still barren what a clueless romance mtchew
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by cheers2015(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Chai! There is God o.. NA nose oga Jona d kiss? Because na somtin wey him no d do
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Gboskee(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Diesel1:
Just tell me one reason why dis young couple won't rule Nigeria again ?
you need a doctor....
The chibok girls parents were crying 24/7, boko haram changing mayhem class from bad,worst worst,,,

abeg! Go drink garri
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Sobeautiful: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2015
Every man should be proud of his wife, educated or illiterate. We have a lot to learn from u sir. Well done!!!
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Ephemmm: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Lovely lovely lovely

Show me Buhari's own or na fork he only sabi fork

Romance is haram in buhari's world it's just all about forking that's all that why he's always an angry man. But what's romantic about a man marrying a woman he's old enough to father.

I envy Gej joooooorrrrrr
Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

This Bingo has been released from its cage by mistake again in the early hours of this morning. tongue tongue embarassed

Always bark even when an ant is passing..
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Mamaita(f): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Otomokpo and kop no mi at work.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by gramillion(f): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2015
wilsondave:
is noise and nose the same....... ilmao
no one is above mistake even u
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by gramillion(f): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2015
goldman777:
Despite all d romance gej gave pej she is still barren what a clueless romance mtchew
dat was harsh..are u God dat gives children

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Diesel1(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
Gboskee:
you need a doctor....
The chibok girls parents were crying 24/7, boko haram changing mayhem class from bad,worst worst,,,

abeg! Go drink garri
Na goodluck kidnapped dem? Mungo park
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by chiomashine: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2015
Wonderful couple, worth emulating. grin
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by yusufbida(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2015
bogolobango:
3rd pic see my clueless senseless presido na nose he wan kiss
U read my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by onyediya8(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
The President doesn't hesitate to display his affections for his beautiful, stunning Wife, Patience Jonathan, aka, Mama Peace..
Waltz yourselves outta Aso Rock! You've done well for the past 6 years or so.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Fellonigerians: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
She might be a bad First Lady, but it seems that she is a good wife, and that her husband loves her.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by DeviIhimself: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

This Bingo has been released from its cage by mistake again in the early hours of this morning. tongue tongue embarassed

Always bark even when an ant is passing..

thunder fire your mother

buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
gej till 2019
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by worldgurus: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
noise?

APC goats tho
mumu
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by PhockPhockMan: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Diesel1:
Just tell me one reason why dis young couple won't rule Nigeria again ?
No reason at all.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by PhockPhockMan: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
deebrain:
Wonderful couple. Bad leaders.
Bad belle.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by PhockPhockMan: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
DesChyko:
May I and my wife live old enough together to smile together and mark happy moments like this, Amen.
Amen.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by richardomoko: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
I didn't know mama peace was this prety. She should wear more of English attires to show how prety she really is.
lalasticlala:
The President doesn't hesitate to display his affections for his beautiful, stunning Wife, Patience Jonathan, aka, Mama Peace..
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Missyetty(f): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
We don see am.....NEXT!
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by PhockPhockMan: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
kingthreat:
May all bachelor supporters of GEJ marry wives as local, unexposed, embarassing and wowo like Patience Jonathan

Atleast she's by far more valuable, beautiful, educated than your orobokibo mother.

Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by basadenet: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shows our President love the wife so much.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by kingthreat(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Atleast she's by far more valuable, beautiful, educated than your orobokibo mother.

Nah. My mum is well-educated and far more beautiful than you can ever imagine. Unlike yours who sees nothing bad in interbreeding by screwing you and your brothers. Better come ouy of the closet and tell the world how you lost your virginity to your mother to become Phockphockman grin
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Gboskee(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Diesel1:
Na goodluck kidnapped dem? Mungo park
they got missing under his lackluster administration,,,?? Where are the securities?? Or have you forgotten that he is an incumbent and the chief of commanders?
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by pak: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
The third picture (the kiss attempted kiss picture) looks creepy,
it makes them look sexually incompatible
Re: Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience by Ephemmm: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
DeviIhimself:

thunder fire your mother

buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
gej till 2019

Na your mother you dey cause now: big head with fish brain tongue tongue tongue

You have to grow up kid....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Amosun Ordered Removal Of Dapo Abiodun's Posters (PIC) / Buhari: Nigeria Will Never Witness Civil War Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.