Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

APC Government Will Implement Recommendations In CONFAB Report - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Government Will Implement Recommendations In CONFAB Report - Buhari (2216 Views)

Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: APC Government Will Implement Recommendations In CONFAB Report - Buhari by queensmith: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
I don't remember anybody being consulted on who exactly is going to represent them at this conference. This report needs to be scrapped and a referendum take place isolated to regions that share common interests so the North can't come with their majority nonsense and silence the needs of the masses.

APC shouldn't sink to Jonas level with the confab nonsense. Instead they need to tell us whether or not they agree the current settings are unfeasible and propose how exactly they will help with the restructuring. I am quite frankly fed up.
Re: APC Government Will Implement Recommendations In CONFAB Report - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
If Buhari said this, I believe him. His words are bond.

He is the complete opposite of Jonathan whose words mean NOTHING to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Akpabio Bribes Inec Rec 25 Billion To Write Results / Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? / Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.