Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Signs That He Has Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That He Has Another Woman (1839 Views)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That He Has Another Woman by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2015
This is specifically for girls who fall for the lying tongues of men already in relationships and girls who falls in love only to have her heart shattered because she's been dealing with a man who is just after having her as a side chic. This is not just for people who are mistresses without knowing it but many of the points can be applicable to wives whose husbands have mistresses.

The saying goes that a criminal has to be lucky all the time and the police just needs to be lucky one time to apprehend him is so true. There are signs cheaters and deceivers in relationships drop along the way

These are a few

His stories don’t add up
A lie usually cannot stand except by the support of many other lies so if a man is telling conflicting stories about his relationship or former wife, there is a chance he is hiding something. Most people cannot remember the lies they told previously in the exact way they told it so when you pick up inconsistencies. you should be on the alert

Phone goes off while with him and he rushes out to take the calls
This is a big one. When he will jump out of bed and run off to answer phone calls, always speaking in very low tones and switches to yes and no when you comes close, be warned. If he shuts off a ringing phone and starts texting continually afterwards. That is a sign not to be missed. He's telling lying to you or his wife about his location.

You hardly ever get him when you call he does most of the calling
Another good sign. There are certain times of the day when most people you know are home and relaxing. If you cannot get the man to answer his phone at those times or he prefers to text only, you should wonder why that is the case. There could be another woman and he is having his family time.

He never takes you to his house
This is perhaps the most important sign. You don’t know his house, he discourages you and gives reasons you cannot visit. He prefers to come to your place or see you anywhere by his house. There is a woman there. No ifs or buts.

He calls only at specific times
Similar to the third point but not the same
If he only calls during work hours or at certain specific times, he may be married and those are his only freetimes

Conversations end abruptly
Of course it will. Once in a while his woman may walk in and he has to leave and tell you there was a bad network. The bad network was mama bomboi

He insists on avoiding certain locations or avoids public appearances with you entirely
Of course he doesn’t want to take you to where he may run into people who know him and if he is the very careful type, he will avoid outings entirely. Find a restaurant near where he lives and tell him you really want to go there next time he wants to take you out and watch his reaction.

Check for a ring mark on his finger
Some married men don’t wear rings therefore it not a reliable way of knowing if he's truly single. However, there are many married men who do wear rings but will take it out to meet women.
If you wear a ring on your finger long enough, you can’t run away from a distinct ring mark on your finger. look out for a ring mark on his ring finger or a sign of him covering that finger.

He disappoints at obvious times he should be around
Your birthday, valentines day, public holidays. Times you expect him to be there but instead comes up with excuses upon excuses. He's probably tied up with family affairs and in as much as he would have wanted to be there but he couldn’t.

A gut feeling that something is not right
People have instincts, more so women, if you have this nagging feeling that you are being played, don’t shake it off, you probably are.

1 Like

Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by iceberylin(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2015
He has a tattoo grin
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2015
iceberylin:
He has a tattoo grin
?

1 Like

Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by LadyX(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Good points op.
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
LadyX:
Good points op.
Thanks
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by zadok60: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2015
which guy doesn't av more than one girl?..
Those who have only one have strong mouth odour..
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by sinizia: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Qhal:

Thanks

What's it with you guys and plagiarising? Between you and Babymama1/Babyosisi, who stole this write-up first?

Here is the clone of your thread by Babymama1 which hit the FP yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/2187912/10-signs-man-wooing-another

See the way you both changed the title?

This is pure intellectual theft if someone out there wrote this write-up y'all stole. angry
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinizia:

What's it with you guys and plagiarising? Between you and Babymama1/Babyosisi, who stole this write-up first?

This is pure intellectual theft if someone out there wrote this write-up y'all stole. angry

Are you crazy?
Are you out of your freaking mind?
Stop making stoopid accusations will you!!
The words were stolen right out of my posts
I wrote every word up there
I never steal people's work,I have several articles published and understand what plagiarism means
Don't lump me in with your unfounded accusations
Nonsense !

Babymama
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Qhal:
This is specifically for girls who fall for the lying tongues of men already in relationships and girls who falls in love only to have her heart shattered because she's been dealing with a man who is just after having her as a side chic. This is not just for people who are mistresses without knowing it but many of the points can be applicable to wives whose husbands have mistresses.

The saying goes that a criminal has to be lucky all the time and the police just needs to be lucky one time to apprehend him is so true. There are signs cheaters and deceivers in relationships drop along the way

These are a few

His stories don’t add up
A lie usually cannot stand except by the support of many other lies so if a man is telling conflicting stories about his relationship or former wife, there is a chance he is hiding something. Most people cannot remember the lies they told previously in the exact way they told it so when you pick up inconsistencies. you should be on the alert

Phone goes off while with him and he rushes out to take the calls
This is a big one. When he will jump out of bed and run off to answer phone calls, always speaking in very low tones and switches to yes and no when you comes close, be warned. If he shuts off a ringing phone and starts texting continually afterwards. That is a sign not to be missed. He's telling lying to you or his wife about his location.

You hardly ever get him when you call he does most of the calling
Another good sign. There are certain times of the day when most people you know are home and relaxing. If you cannot get the man to answer his phone at those times or he prefers to text only, you should wonder why that is the case. There could be another woman and he is having his family time.

He never takes you to his house
This is perhaps the most important sign. You don’t know his house, he discourages you and gives reasons you cannot visit. He prefers to come to your place or see you anywhere by his house. There is a woman there. No ifs or buts.

He calls only at specific times
Similar to the third point but not the same
If he only calls during work hours or at certain specific times, he may be married and those are his only freetimes

Conversations end abruptly
Of course it will. Once in a while his woman may walk in and he has to leave and tell you there was a bad network. The bad network was mama bomboi

He insists on avoiding certain locations or avoids public appearances with you entirely
Of course he doesn’t want to take you to where he may run into people who know him and if he is the very careful type, he will avoid outings entirely. Find a restaurant near where he lives and tell him you really want to go there next time he wants to take you out and watch his reaction.

Check for a ring mark on his finger
Some married men don’t wear rings therefore it not a reliable way of knowing if he's truly single. However, there are many married men who do wear rings but will take it out to meet women.
If you wear a ring on your finger long enough, you can’t run away from a distinct ring mark on your finger. look out for a ring mark on his ring finger or a sign of him covering that finger.

He disappoints at obvious times he should be around
Your birthday, valentines day, public holidays. Times you expect him to be there but instead comes up with excuses upon excuses. He's probably tied up with family affairs and in as much as he would have wanted to be there but he couldn’t.

A gut feeling that something is not right
People have instincts, more so women, if you have this nagging feeling that you are being played, don’t shake it off, you probably are.

I don't appreciate people stealing my write up without credit to me

Stop it!
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by sinizia: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Are you crazy?
Are you out of your freaking mind?
Stop making stoopid accusations will you!!
The words were stolen right out of my posts
I wrote every word up there
I never steal people's work,I have several articles published and understand what plagiarism means
Don't lump me in with your unfounded accusations
Nonsense !

Babymama

Are you a móron? Can't you read? Which accusations? I asked between you and him who plagiarized first. I didn't point an accusing finger on you. I only asked a question. If have comprehension deficiency, then keep your hands off my posts.
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by lordthree(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=24pt]BUSTED[/size]
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinizia:

Are you a móron? Can't you read? Which accusations? I asked between you and him who plagiarized first. I didn't point an accusing finger on you. I only asked a question. If have comprehension deficiency, then keep your hands off my posts.

No you accused me of plagiarizing and asked who did it first, you dunce
Where you sleep writing ?
That is not how to ask a question
Even had the nerve to assert that I changed the title,mgbo pia fu kwa g 'isi dia
Who are you trying to spin that juvenile denial on?
Next time you want to question my post,you ask
Of course I know you won't be this foolish after this
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by sinizia: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

No you accused me if plagiarizing you dunce
Seems you don't even understand your own write up
How pathetic

Idíot!! if asking a question is accusing you, then your case is helpless.
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinizia:

Idíot!! if asking a question is accusing you, then your case is helpless.

Block head
No wonder many of you take WAEC countless times without success
Can't distinguish a question from a sure statement
Ode
Go slap whoever taught you basic English and then ask him to slap whoever sent you there
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by sinizia: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Block head
No wonder many of you take WAEC countless times without success
Can't distinguish a question from a sure statement
Ode
Go slap whoever taught you basic English and then ask him to slap you too

Obnoxious dumbfuck!!

No wonder you espouse the word frustration. If you can't distinguish a question from a sure statement, go fùck yourself!!
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by sinizia: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

No you accused me of plagiarizing and asked who did it first, you dunce
Where you sleep writing ?
That is not how to ask a question
Even had the nerve to assert that I changed the title,mgbo pia fu kwa g 'isi dia
Who are you trying to spin that juvenile denial on?
Next time you want to question my post,you ask
Of course I know you won't be this foolish after this

Kitikpa gbagukwu kwa gi idiót!! I was talking to Qhal, not you fùcktard!!
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
sinizia:

angry

You guys
That is plural
You and babymama who stole this first,means you have already established it was stolen no be so
All you are asking is who stole it first?
Were you drunk or high when you made the post?

That part you got right ,perhaps that is the only post you should have made

Wow,in case you don't know both refers to two.anu mpam.
So sure my title was changed from the original where I supposedly stole it from
Wouldn't it have been better to produce that original than throw cheap stoopid and baseless accusations
This is how you ask questions in your hometown?
Not only did I steal the post,I also changed the title,two accusations so far and your proof is from your craw craw laden nyash ?

This is pure intellectual theft if someone out there wrote this write-up y'all stole.

Dancing between asking and being sure of your claims with this one post
Which is it?
Isi mgbaka?
Are you all together upstairs?
We stole the post according to you and at the same you insert an unnecessary "if"
Do I assume you don't know what the word "stole" denotes in the way you used it
If indeed you were asking a question you would say
This is pure intellectual property theft if someone wrote this write up

Calling me a thief doesn't make it a question any longer

Took my time to explain this since you may never learn it elsewhere,I appreciate how thick you are and I am sympathetic
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by sinizia: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

You guys
That is plural
You and babymama who stole this first,means you have already established it was stolen no be so
All you are asking is who stole it first?
Were you drunk or high when you made the post?

I meant "plagiarizers" when I said "you guys" not just you two, enwe!!

Of course it's stolen, who did it, I don't know. Turns out he did (stole from you). Next!!

babyosisi:
That part you got right ,perhaps that is the only post you should have made

Like I care.

babyosisi:
Wow,in case you don't know both refers to two.anu mpam.
So sure my title was changed from the original where I supposedly stole it from
Wouldn't it have been better to produce that original than throw cheap stoopid and baseless accusations
This is how you ask questions in your hometown?
Not only did I steal the post,I also changed the title,two accusations so far and your proof is from your craw craw laden nyash?

The two titles differs, onye ara!!

I asked a question to find out who plagiarize. Are you naturally dumb or taking it up as a hobby? If you can't answer the question politely to clarify me, then go fúck yourself!!
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by oooopss(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
You both should get a room
Re: Signs That He Has Another Woman by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
oooopss:
You both should get a room

For me to put a dagger to his ..
Never mind

(1) (Reply)

Photo:forget Tonto Dikeh!this One Fine Pass Her! / Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills / All These Girls Sharing It And Your Father Will Want To Collect Yam,ram And 1m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.