Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills (1838 Views)

Opposite Sex Doctors: Can You Allow Them Treat You In Private? / #Stop MouthAction! Doctors-Explain How MouthAction Kills, Did You Know MouthAction KillS? / You Have To Stop Oral $ex! Doctors Explain How Oral $ex Kills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by iamjayboss(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
The threat of MouthAction is taking an alarming dimension. Findings have revealed that youth and young couples indulge in this sordid act. Giving MouthAction to a man (Mouth Action) has been proven to be risky. The dreaded HIV aides could be transmitted through MouthAction.

Scientists believe it could cause cervical cancer, and the pervasive but often silent Human Papillonia Virus (HPV) has been finding its way into women’s mouth.

ENCOMIUM Weekly spoke with some doctors who were against the practice of MouthAction as it is a means of contacting deadly diseases. Although the HPV itself is not actually cancerous, it can only affect cells causing abnormal tissue growth in the mouth, the lips, the tongue, inside of the cheeks and the throat.

According to experts, detecting the disease in its early stage can increase survival chances by 90 percent. Knowing how to spot the symptoms, the virus occurs more in the genital area, if not taken care of can cause cervical cancer.

The HPV is very prevalent in Nigeria and instances of cancer are rising. The important thing is that HPV does not lead to HIV as they are two different viruses that affect different parts of the body.

According to a study published by Nigerian Medical Journal in 2015, there is a strong need to raise awareness about the dangers of HPV and the vaccinations that can prevent it. If Nigerians are ignoring the most common type of cancer created by HPV, then mouth cancer is going to be even deadlier.

In a chat with Dr Iyke, who agreed that the HPV virus exists, he advised against the practice of MouthAction. It is not medically healthy. HPV is mostly gotten amongst sexually active people. When the virus is gotten, it has a time line, especially for women depending on the person’s age. As a woman, to confirm if the virus is there and mostly found in the genital area, the person will have to undergo a screening called Papanicolar Screen (PAPScreen). If the virus is fully grown and the oraficial structures have been damaged, it shows through Ebora cancer.

The virus is not only gotten through MouthAction but through anal and genital sex. The Human Papilloma Virus affects the skin exposed to moisture, such as the mouth, rectum, cervix and throat.

HOW MouthAction CAN KILL

One thing PHV shares with HIV is that the carrier usually has no idea he has the virus. The carrier develops the virus and passes it during the exchange of bodily fluids with someone else. The recipient is the one who runs the risk of contracting whatever disease the virus creates.

Which means, the person giving MouthAction is at risk of getting the HPV virus from the person she is pleasuring and then the virus could trigger cancerous cell growth in the recipient.

However, the rise in the number of throat and mouth cancer due to MouthAction cannot be ignored as the virus is hard to detect and can move quickly once it is passed to someone.

Nigerians have to put more emphasis on being vaccinated against HPV and diminishing the possibilities of contacting any kind of disease from MouthAction. HPV virus can be reduced through protection during MouthAction which is now preferred among couples.

The rise of the virus in Nigeria can be frustrating to hear. MouthAction is no longer a safe alternative to intercourse, except with proper precaution.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/12/stop-oral-sex-doctors-explain-how-oral.html
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by donbenedict(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
All this fuss abt mouth action.. This wont deter me from giving it a shot sometime!
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by marshalcarter: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
*goes back to eating her pvssy*

1 Like

Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by iamjayboss(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by olaideeeedris(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
This generation now sees it as a normal thing. I'm sure some will continue with this dangerous act even after reading this
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
mtcheew.. angry lipsrsealed
deep throat, till d b*tch burp...
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by SurefireAsoOke: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
May God help us.......

For AsoOke, Check my Signature
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by cruzita(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
the wise ones will hear and stop but the foolish will continue

1 Like

Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
All this fuss abt mouth action.. This wont deter me from giving it a shot sometime!
*Coughs*

So much for someone who know all about girls.
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by donbenedict(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
PushMusic:

*Coughs*

So much for someone who know all about girls.
lol u ought not to disagree with me in nairaland bro. Its a wise decision
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
*washes my mouth with jik

1 Like

Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
undecidedundecided
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol u ought not to disagree with me in nairaland bro. Its a wise decision
Hell no! I'm actually reckoning with you lol!
So you have no idea what pu**y tastes like.

Are you sure you ain't a virgin? tongue
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by donbenedict(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
PushMusic:

Hell no! I'm actually reckoning with you lol!
So you have no idea what pu**y tastes like.

Are you sure you ain't a virgin? tongue
i believ you are a christain
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
i believ you are a christain
What has that got to do with this?
Oh! i'm supposed to be the reverend father here. Right?
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by donbenedict(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
PushMusic:

so why did u ask me if i were a virgin.. What has being a virgin got to do with my previous comment too
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
PushMusic:

donbenedict:
so why did u ask me if i were a virgin.. What has being a virgin got to do with my previous comment too
Y'all should really stop acting like Pùssies.... The E-fight's getting stale...
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by donbenedict(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
stale actually cheesy
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
You don't even have to say it cuz it's obvious. Just callibg you out on that comment so it's clear tp everyone you don't even know your way around a girls panti*s . Ooops!
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by donbenedict(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
PushMusic:

You don't evebmn have to say it cuz it's obvious. Just callibg you out on that comment so it's clear tp everyone you don't even know your way around a girls panti*s . Ooops!
lol its alright... Hey we should be friends...
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
stale actually cheesy
?
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by donbenedict(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
?
u wrote stake initially cool
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
tongue
donbenedict:
lol its alright... Hey we should be friends...
We friends already.
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
Trust me it's just a banter. I know him too well. He's actually a cool dude. grin
I might be the naughty one here.
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
this should be on the front page mods Rocktation farano
Re: Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 16, 2015
PushMusic:

Trust me it's just a banter. I know him too well. He's actually a cool dude. grin
I might be the naughty one here.
coolWell, apparently, it's coz of me....coolcool

Already feeling fly...embarassed

(1) (Reply)

All These Girls Sharing It And Your Father Will Want To Collect Yam,ram And 1m? / Shey U Know Sey E Dey Pain When Gal Wey U Don Fvck b4 Dey Style For U / Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.