Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] (38454 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) / Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by CharlesPhc: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice Family...!!! Oya its time to see that of Dakuku
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Sobeautiful: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is first family of Rivers State. Wike carry go. We are solidly behind u. No shaking sir. U be strong man and u too much. It's ur type u need.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
beautiful family , I wish to have a nice family like dis , NL ladies pls let's make it happen am single and seriously searching 09025503117 God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by ican2020: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:
But why Igbo men dey tey to marry?

Does the second child have down syndrome?

It is you that have it...
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by hedonistic: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
The strong man of Rivers Politics. He is apparently a devoted family man too.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
How the hell did this woman end up with a tout ?

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cute family. But he will NEVER win Dakuku, NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
This tout can't win half of rivers...nice family though

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by boujaye: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
Cute family. But he will NEVER win Dakuku, NEVER!

My broda, anything can happen, this is politics, not the way you think.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is cool, his children look well.

One time minister of education who couldn't care about how other kids fared in poor educational environments.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by steadymind(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Not Cool
kennygee:
But why Igbo men dey tey to marry?

Does the second child have down syndrome?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by jpphilips(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
saintTim:
This man just have to win

And who will remove the touts from rivers state? some of you forget so easily, when this same man was obiokpor LGA chairman, that LGA became the most notorious in Nigeria.
Most people who use the slang "Akpor" hardly know that it was coined from the notoriety of Obioakpor, when Nyesom was at the helm of affairs.
Can you build a house in rivers state under nyesom wike? can any infrastructural development occur without their ignoble "matching ground" that must be paid.

Ogogoroism was the order of the day in Obioakpor till Amaechi came and chased them away, We have forgotten so soon when Dogo was going house to house r@ping women and children unabatted till amaechi threw him to the gallos. of course, his impunity was borne from his alliance with Nyesom, who doesn't know that?
Amaechi wouldnt have achieved anything if he didn't do something about obioakpor, now most of you will collect a bag of rice and come here to spew nonsense!

Most Nigerians are pure evil, this election has exposed that.

8 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
ican2020:

It is you that have it...

Ozuo, na question i ask, if you can't answer, simply stop displaying your animistic tendencies.

Capisce?
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
steadymind:
Not Cool

All i did was ask questions.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nothing for you wike
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
tellwisdom:
So, what do i do with this picture?? sad

Pray to God for such a cute and beautiful family
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by tonychristopher: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
Photos of Nyesom Wike, wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike and kids

IGBO WOMEN, ALWAYS PRETTY

LUCKY NYESOM

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by ahaika23: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
See them bad belle probing my thread. If I on my insecticide now, them go say I don shear blood.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by okoriejephthah: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ok ooooooo
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by adeko1: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
I like your style wike for rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by M4gunners: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Healthy family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by bayumyguy: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
We don,t want thug as governor,dakuku is our next governor in river state.
APC change

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
boujaye:

My broda, anything can happen, this is politics, not the way you think.
Certainly not with this political tout called Wike.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:

All i did was ask questions.
are u married?
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
tellwisdom:
So, what do i do with this picture?? sad

Use am do exactly same thing wey una use Buhari and Osinbajo daughters own do
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by zmtoz: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
We have not been seeing the wife in his campaign team.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by ahaika23: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yea, she is meant to be non-partisan as a Judge in the State.
zmtoz:
We have not been seeing the wife in his campaign team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) / FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters / Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.