Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] (38457 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) / Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by eniba(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cute

but its a pity, he cant win d election
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by sexyjennik(f): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Even though I don't like this man,i must confess he has a wonderful family there
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Faposky95: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
every bloke should look good......in white, wifey and kiddos.
......that's the book cover....
such wankers. ...they ain't got the balls to fight right.
it's all about what they can scrape.
he did nothing in his ministry
one we pay our taxes into....
ditch the rising middle class look and get your hands dirty...
crap people.....make crack kids......
true?
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Coldfeet(f): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
eniba:
[color=#550000][/color]
And so?
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by ahaika23: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
weed is destructive undecided
Faposky95:
every bloke should look good......in white, wifey and kiddos.
......that's the book cover....
such wankers. ...they ain't got the balls to fight right.
it's all about what they can scrape.
he did nothing in his ministry
one we pay our taxes into....
ditch the rising middle class look and get your hands dirty...
crap people.....make crack kids......
true?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by AreaFada2: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:
But why Igbo men dey tey to marry?

Does the second child have down syndrome?
No.
Ears look a bit low set, but distance between the eyes seem normal. Also no discernable mongoloid features. The prominent forehead may just be a normal variation like Vincent Kompany of Manchester city.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Alusioji(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Told them my brother. Na we dey use our hands dey kill ourselves in dis country. People sing ndiobiakpor,onyeobiakpor yet they dont know the actual meaning. Wike d national president -NST(Nigerian society of touts).
jpphilips:

And who will remove the touts from rivers state? some of you forget so easily, when this same man was obiokpor LGA chairman, that LGA became the most notorious in Nigeria.
Most people who use the slang "Akpor" hardly know that it was coined from the notoriety of Obioakpor, when Nyesom was at the helm of affairs.
Can you build a house in rivers state under nyesom wike? can any infrastructural development occur without their ignoble "matching ground" that must be paid.

Ogogoroism was the order of the day in Obioakpor till Amaechi came and chased them away, We have forgotten so soon when Dogo was going house to house r@ping women and children unabatted till amaechi threw him to the gallos. of course, his impunity was borne from his alliance with Nyesom, who doesn't know that?
Amaechi wouldnt have achieved anything if he didn't do something about obioakpor, now most of you will collect a bag of rice and come here to spew nonsense!

Most Nigerians are pure evil, this election has exposed that.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by ahaika23: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
You be doctor, as in native doctor?
AreaFada2:
No.
Ears look a bit low set, but distance between the eyes seem normal. Also no discernable mongoloid features. The prominent forehead may just be a normal variation like Vincent Kompany of Manchester city.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Bright2(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is called

God's blessing.

You must pose like that in Government house soon.

Haters go & ...........u know naa.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by solayd(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Good family picture buh we stay PeterSide for River Governor wink

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by AreaFada2: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
You be doctor, as in native doctor?

Hehehehe!
Doctor na doctor. Whether na babalawo o, allopathic/Western doctor, all na doctor. My great granddad was a native doctor, partly drawing from Islamic knowledge of health & disease from Arabia. He performed hundreds of autopsies in his time. His anatomy knowledge would easily beat many docs today. He was an expert in women's problem, especially infertility.

So we had good evidence-based native medicine before 1914.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
This dude should go do dna check on those kids.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by ahaika23: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Why na woman area him come specialize in? What about you, you never answer my question sef weda you be or you be not
AreaFada2:

Hehehehe!
Doctor na doctor. Whether na babalawo o, allopathic/Western doctor, all na doctor. My great granddad was a native doctor, partly drawing from Islamic knowledge of health & disease from Arabia. He performed hundreds of autopsies in his time. His anatomy knowledge would easily beat many docs today. He was an expert in women's problem, especially infertility.

So we had good evidence-based native medicine before 1914.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Onasa22: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Beautiful family of my Governor!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Noblefreeman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
[your talking shabarash, just like saying the sound of saying satan's name scares God like mad]

The sound of this man's name scares Amaechi like nothing else!
[/quote]
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by alpattini(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wow! good looking family! When was this picture taken? cool
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by tonychristopher: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
No.

lol

mokey you dey analyse person pickin like this ehhh
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by AreaFada2: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
Why na woman area him come specialize in? What about you, you never answer my question sef weda you be or you be not

Maybe the dude liked women. grin

Someone got to continue tradition na. One way or another. cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by honeyseller291(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wike must win
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by AreaFada2: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

lol

mokey you dey analyse person pickin like this ehhh

Lol, that's the normal way to analyse appearance o, the physical features of genetic conditions. They are remarkably accurate, though several conditions may have overlapping features.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by Nigerd(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ameachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii see ur self?

your boy now have supreme over uuuu...

thats the end product of alienating wit the Lagos area boys and northern mai shaanuu

Barrister Wike carry Go!!!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by ahaika23: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nigerd:
Ameachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii see ur self?

your boy now have supreme over uuuu...

thats the end product of alienating wit the Lagos area boys and northern mai shaanuu

Barrister Wike carry Go!!!
Wike de come ooo, you no go gree you no go gree stay for your house oooo
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by tonychristopher: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
AreaFada2:

Lol, that's the normal way to analyse appearance o, the physical features of genetic conditions. They are remarkably accurate, though several conditions may have overlapping features.

WE DEY TALK DE ONE U TALK BEFORE NO GO, U STILL DEY TALK

LOL
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by jaysniggs: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Cute family u got there wike grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

I've found you again my friend cheesy
You know I won't leave you grin
SAI BUHARI!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by prophetfire: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
Yea right, he is the right man for the moment.
the only credentials he has is ability to wrestle amechi to a stand-still. That does not translate to being a good governor,or good manager of men n resources. We need a governor that is sound and thorough-bred.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by deskossy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:

is that question necessary?
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by boma95(f): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:

He's not an igbo man
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by ahaika23: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
prophetfire:
the only credentials he has is ability to wrestle amechi to a stand-still. That does not translate to being a good governor,or good manager of men n resources. We need a governor that is sound and thorough-bred.
ok, like Dakuku ba. The one who was stripped naked in his university days at UST due to cultism? Preach another sermon please
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by prophetfire: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
ahaika23:
ok, like Dakuku ba. The one who was stripped naked in his university days at UST due to cultism? Preach another sermon please
I am nt holding brief for dakuku and I dnt engage in gossip mills or stories dt cnt be verified.I evaluate with facts n performance based on one's antecedents and present standing. I know what Wike belongs to presently,though I am nt using that to evaluate his ability.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by ahaika23: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wike's antecedent transcends down to the time of his ministerial appointment and the key role he played in ending the strike which the Polytechnics embarked upon, though he was unable to do same for the University. I believe Wike can perform greatly. Times have changed, status have been elevated and no Governor in Rivers State will afford to fail in performance. My two cents!
prophetfire:
I am nt holding brief for dakuku and I dnt engage in gossip mills or stories dt cnt be verified.I evaluate with facts n performance based on one's antecedents and present standing. I know what Wike belongs to presently,though I am nt using that to evaluate his ability.
Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by billyG(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
This tout hid his happy family while he use others children 2 create violence & kill ppl God is watching.what ever a man sow he will surely reap.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] by stanleyharry: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGAR
3)RESETNOCE
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Matyrisation Of Nnamdi Kanu - Dele Momodu / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie / Immigration Service Ban 150 Nigerians From Traveling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.