Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba (68053 Views)

I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ – Woman Narrates / ‘I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ - Woman (photo) / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by cycluse: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
she most be dreaming and thinking she was dead,so funny story,
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by prinxel(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmmmm God have mercy on me oooo, Jesus Christ is the son of God oooo, a word is enough for the wise....Follow Jesus christ n not Buhari. Otherwise u go to hell.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
She took one mushroom too many..this is all a figment of her imagination because hell doesn't exist.

Keep decieving yourself

2 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Beyhiodie(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
bighead1:
HMMM, These people have been deceiving their fellow people dating back to 1759bc
what a hardened heart

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Godsate: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
twerkjack:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FALLS FROM PLANE HEADED TO SIERRA LEONE LOLZ grin
Laugh when it last. You better think deep. May God help you so that you can laugh at the end.

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Beyhiodie(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
bighead1:
HMMM, These people have been deceiving their fellow people dating back to 1759bc
what a stony heart

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Gboskee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
olumide1911:

[/i]

http://naijasweetgist..com/2015/03/i-met-whitney-houston-gaddafi-in-hell_12.html?m=1
hahahaahhahhaahah this woman have won a puskas award for the blatant lie of the year!

E-diot(s)!
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by lolaxavier(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
RaeMystix:
I do actually believe this story for two reasons...Ghadaffi and Whitney ought to be in hell.

Ghadaffi-----Him destroying lives of young girls and killings of innocent lives, ought to make him the #1 candidate for hell....In fact, he ought to be giving V.I.P treatment..which involves hottest parts of hell.

As for Whitney?.... All those damn crack alone

Comment like this begins to make me question the products of our educational system these days.
Tell me you typed this by mistake or you were just too tired to adequately think.
You are indeed a disgrace to yourself and your household. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by mikhe2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wen gaddafi strt to dy speak english
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by thewarrior72: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bloomyloo:
Heaven n Hell is real... Jesus Christ is real and he is Love, Peace, Joy and everything good. Follow him and have rest. Best gift to mankind.
All hail King Jesus
Bless u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Gboskee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
prinxel:
Hmmmmm God have mercy on me oooo, Jesus Christ is the son of God oooo, a word is enough for the wise....Follow Jesus christ n not Buhari. Otherwise u go to hell.
your head no correct hahaha

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Hitunnu(f): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
You no see abacha, fela, ya'ardua and so on. I bliv in isa I no get wahala.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Arysexy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
blessedvisky:

you have a point bro. I used to believe all these people before, but when wey start saying things like only 2 pastors in Africa are making heaven, I begin dey fear. how do we know they ain't lying?? they have no proof. all these visions have a counter-effect. they make more people disbelieve rather than believe

Imagine that.

When u hear that only 4 pastors will make heaven, even when u know u are striving to be holy, that kind message will just turn u to d opposite. Why suffer here and suffer hereafter.

This he'll and heaven going people should Stop killing people morale

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by malvisguy212: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
NovusHomo:
One has to wonder what she has been smoking.
SHE IS RIGHT. Thank you.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by tweetnplay: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
There we go again!
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by RaeMystix: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
lolaxavier:
M

Comments like this begins to make you question the product of our educational system these days.
Tell me you typed this by mistake or you were just too tired to adequately think.
You are indeed a disgrace to yourself and your household. Rubbish!
Okay.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Adamsynox(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Some people sha want buy to private jet by force . Gaddafi kor hitler ni. Sha help me find a place in hell for FFK, GEJ,PEJ and fayose next time u visit Hell LOL#PDP e rats Quote me and perish#
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by blessedvisky(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Arysexy:

This hell and heaven going people should Stop killing people morale
seconded

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Gboskee(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
mikhe2:
Wen gaddafi strt to dy speak english
wait let me give the yeye woman a sleeping pill so that she will go back to sleep and continui from where she stop,

dreaming

woman--"when did you know how to speak english?

Ghadaf--" your father! Who tolf you that am an illitrate?
Woman--*runs*

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Beyhiodie(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Timohunk:
I must admit that this story got me thinking about my own life and where I will spend eternity

I was also afraid when i saw five people in Syria ...... For Rapture. This thing is more than serious ooo
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Alaroro(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
#BrainExplosion

@linda kumba grin you saw gadhaffi and whitney houston in hell?
Omo your highness na gangsta one wetin u smoke?
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Beyhiodie(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
She took one mushroom too many..this is all a figment of her imagination because hell doesn't exist.
please don't be deceived oo, there is hell oo. If you mis heaven you can't mis hell oo

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Gboskee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Beyhiodie:
what a stony heart
and you

what an akamu brain ya' got??
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by VickJames(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
It is better to follow christ now and celebrate later than mock these things and cry later.

It won't take you anything to close the window when the wind is too much than to take drugs when you're sick.

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Bloomyloo: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
thewarrior72:

Bless u
Thank you smiley
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes Hell is real....because the Bible says so....not because of some vision.
Sorry to ask,but have you been to hell.how do you know bible is real.in fact how do you even know your parents are your real parents??answer me ooo

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by malvisguy212: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
EggovinMma:
GOD when will I repent?
I dey fear hell fire o.
1Timothy
1:7-8
For God hath not given us the spirit of
fear; but of power, and of love, and of a
sound mind.8.Be not thou therefore ashamed of the
testimony of our Lord, nor of me his
prisoner: but be thou partaker of the
afflictions of the gospel according to the
power of God;

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by SpencerLewis(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
ugosonic1:
life does nt hv spare. wen u die where will go. heaven or hell? repent and follow Christ. He is d way d truth nd d life
Yes u are right according to ur Christian holy book. What of the holy books b/4 and after the bible? Siddhartha Gautama(who became The Buddha) six centuries b/4 Jesus The Christ had an interesting and similar life stories like Jesus himself. According to legend Buddha was born of immaculate conception just like Jesus. He ascended to heaven just like Jesus. And these legendary stories were in existence centuries b/4 Jesus and Christianity.
na wa for organized religion and their confusions.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by thewarrior72: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Timohunk:
I must admit that this story got me thinking about my own life and where I will spend eternity

Think hard brother, it is not a tale. Heaven & hell is real. No one knows the hour he/she will exit this world, if someone told my late dad 2 days ago that he will not be alive today, he will never believe it. Think about where u want to spend eternity, this life we live is borrowed & is not guaranteed tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skylane: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
I don't know but instead of you to condemn or refute this message as a true christain why not ask God to confirm it to you? What if these things are true? I have dreamt of hell once but I was only shown d gate but I neva entered,so I don't think if its a lie,cos if God has been sending ppl to warn since the time of nouah while will he stop now? This is the confirmation of the. BOok of Joel,our children will see vision and his spirit will be upon dem,please don't make any deregatory comments cos I wonder while will a christain lie in the name of God? Without fear cos these type of lies are unforgiveable,Think about it she's not getting paid to do so think about it please repent
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by ugosonic1: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Yes u are right according to ur Christian holy book. What of the holy books b/4 and after the bible? Siddhartha Gautama(who became The Buddha) six centuries b/4 Jesus The Christ had an interesting and similar life stories like Jesus himself. According to legend Buddha was born of immaculate conception just like Jesus. He ascended to heaven just like Jesus. And these legendary stories were in existence centuries b/4 Jesus and Christianity.
na wa for organized religion and their confusions.

Budha never exisited. call d name of Budha and see if u will be saved
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by thewarrior72: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
holatin:
hmmmmm this is tendarful !

anyway

I WILL SAY La Ilaha IllAllah Muhammadur Rasulullah till I die.

no religion fanatic should quote me
See u see HELL FIRE tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.