Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? (663 Views)

Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS / Yahaya Bello"s 100 Days WHY EXPECT ANYTHING! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? by oloriooko(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Am I the only one experiencing this? The rate at which I experience power failure along airport road in Abuja is alarming these past few weeks.

You can only boast of few hours of power supply in a day compared to last quarter of 2014 when we almost had uninterrupted power supply.

Please is it only me or others are in my shoes too?
Why?

1 Like

Re: Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? by Adminisher: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
oloriooko:
Am I the only one experiencing this? The rate at which I experience power failure along airport road in Abuja is alarming these past few weeks.

You can only boast of few hours of power supply in a day compared to last quarter of 2014 when we almost had uninterrupted power supply.

Why?

Jonathanian lying does not last. They have stolen all the power generation money. This government only added about 1000Mw to the grid in six years and that was gas fired thermal power which is unreliable. GEJ himself is not planning to relocate to Otuoke, recall that Obasanjo relocated to Otta, IBB and Abdusalami are in Minna so if GEJ runs to Equitorial Guinea, Gabon or South Africa, this will be height of uselessness.

3 Likes

Re: Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? by 0nyegame(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thats ur area bt for my area am always sure of 20-22hrs of super supply on a daily basis...Okada man abeg drop me for ikeonu bus-stop
Re: Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? by francizy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
oloriooko:

Why?

And you are complaining? In my area, we've not had up to 4 hours supply in over 12 days.. The Lagos states power companies still bill us 15k per month. We pay heavily for darkness.
Re: Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
It is called "Fresh air". Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? by Dannyset(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Let me quickly tell u one story!
U know we started having this light like prolly 15hrs per day around December, Jan, then early Feb. During the election campaign heat period, Oga Jona realised the states that won't vote for him. Then, light wahala start with immediate effect with increase in its bill ooo! Come n ask us in the South West. And besides, they just try to sustain the light till after election, then we go back to status quo. But since election was postponed for 6wks which dey didn't prepare for, Gobe surfaced.
My people, Buhari needs a trial. It will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Like i always say, wait for the rainy season.
Re: Incessant Power Failure These Days, Why? by crownprince102: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ dey commission power plants, electricity situation dey worst. Which kind world we dey self?

By the way, who ask GEJ to commission those power plant? It has only made the case worse. Abegi, the one you commission don ok, no spoil the rest

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drafts In Foreign Mercenaries To Take On Boko Haram / Look At The Picture Closly / Buhari’s Wife To Patience: Don’t Be Afraid Of Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.