Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error (34902 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South African Policeman Flees Snake Screaming And Shouting Like A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by morpheus24: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin truth hurts...80%-90% of central and northern Nigerians are poor and illiterate..while SE and SW Nigerian poverty rate stands at 60% to 55%, 77% SE Nigerians are literate meaning they have been to high school and SW Nigerian literacy stands at 79%.
AGAIN I TOLD U FLAT HEAD DUMMIES, YA'LL SHOULD BE MY FULLTIME POLITICS STUDENTS...
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
YOUR PRESIDENT IS REPEATING WHAT I SAID.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin UCT!!!UCT!!!!!!!!UCT!!!!!!I know am naughty but Bleep am well schooled and know AFRICA in and out. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We know you DientwordRSA aka JOMOKENYATTA aka HAlf Ghana Half SA boy. We know you are all over the net spreading your hate for Nigerians caused by the conflict within yourself about not knowing where you actually belong. Projecting is an action to hide the true inferiority you feel about yourself.

Soldiers for hire are nothing more than stateless, armed hooligans who will fight with anybody for an amount.

Morpheus can see right through you. It will not work here on Nairaland.

Na you go tire eventually on the inevitability that you are outnumbered both now and in the future.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taffy_Williams
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
donodion:
Every single fvcking time. grin grin grin How does it taste miss tsetse fly? Baaaaaaaaaaaad. dayuum!

S-t-u-p-i-d flat nose!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And who asked you for a description of your ancestors with ever expanding rubber-like flat nose used for target practises?I didnt remember sending you a memo for one and you given us an update? like seriously? ask me if i give a damn? Nevertheless when next yours are in gathering, tell
them Donodion extend his regards in three simple
words...Good Fvcking Riddance

cheesy cheesy cheesy Kweeeza! You really suck at this. I insist on copying you maybe when you stop being an emotional sisi you can re-read and realise the kak you spewed up there does make sense or insult.

Its shame! I think you need to use picture words evade you like ebola. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by donodion(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
BluIvy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Kweeeza! You really suck at this. I insist on copying you maybe when you stop being an emotional sisi you can re-read and realise the kak you spewed up there does make sense or insult.

Its shame! I think you need to use picture words evade you like ebola. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahaha words evade you.nothing more to spin...fvcking spineless flat n noose tsetse fly hahahaha...omg so no more shout out to your calvary crew? You are pathetic insignificant loud mouth.

Hehehehe..wait......lemme laff a little....................................... So the new line is Ebola? Kikikikikikikikikikik laff wan kill me o..............hehehehe......I guess I should let u nurse your butt pain.you never in your miserable life thought Donodion would rigmarole your Royal punkness like this......hahahaha shithead...eat more and make my day...mazimba ( shiiit)
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Donodion, bluivy, Morpheus24 and dieantwordRSA please respect yourselves.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by morpheus24: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:

Humble, them don give you moderator power?
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Centrifude(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
all4naija:
Zulus and Xhosas who claim to be our brothers are nowhere to be found in the fight against terrorists! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

Well that's because Nigeria hasn't asked for help from South Africa, even though we've offered our help.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
morpheus24:

Humble, them don give you moderator power?
No nah, just don't like the way you guys are always typing ish as if your lives depends on it.

You know its always wise to ignore a fool right?

1 Like

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by 14(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
BluIvy:

Nigerian gods crying out for South African blood sacrifices and some dumb SAns willingly laying their life on their alters.

How do you get killed by the same people you are suppose to train? True cluelessness and chaos!

Stupidity kills.

I hope they arrest his corpse when it docks into SA. The Ovambo guy is not South African but Namibia/Angolan.

Well! That is that, SA government vindicated.

So Nigeria is taking a risk by employing these fools called mescenaries, little do they know that these guys were the ones who caused havoc in Angola civil war. If i was a Nigerian, i would be very worried. Down the line there will be Civil warin Nigeria because of these thugs.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
14:

So Nigeria is taking a risk by employing these fools called mescenaries, little do they know that these guys were the ones who caused havoc in Angola civil war. If i was a Nigerian, i would be very worried. Down the line there will be Civil warin Nigeria because of these thugs.

Imagine! These guys are going to be used to to create a war very soon if their elections go against the reigning president,then they will start crying "why South Africa hate us" when we are warning them they make us the enemy. They are inviting trouble the are just to dumbb to see.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
donodion:

Hahahahahaha words evade you.nothing more to spin...fvcking spineless flat n noose tsetse fly hahahaha...omg so no more shout out to your calvary crew? You are pathetic insignificant loud mouth.

Hehehehe..wait......lemme laff a little....................................... So the new line is Ebola? Kikikikikikikikikikik laff wan kill me o..............hehehehe......I guess I should let u nurse your butt pain.you never in your miserable life thought Donodion would rigmarole your Royal punkness like this......hahahaha shithead...eat more and make my day...mazimba ( shiiit)

You are hopeless, cheesy cheesy grin Please you are no match for me. You moffie! cheesy
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by 14(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Everywhere they go they FAIL, they FAILED in Equatorial Guinea, Zimbabwe nailed them and sent them to EQ.
AM SURE THEY WILL FAIL IN NIGERIA, PLUS THEY'RE OLD...
cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

So nigeria does not read history. These thugs are no good, they travel all over Africa causing havoc wherever there is wars.
1. Angola comes to mind, they were defeated there

2. Equatorial guiney, oil money attracted them, they were later arrested when they tried a coupe and wanted to kill the president

Nigeria, i warn you with these thugs. Very soon they will be fighting for boko haram.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
undecided undecided 14 you've been warned.

@ BluIvy I am sure your aware this forum has rules, so kindly abide by them.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by morpheus24: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
14:

They are mercenaries. Full stop. Yes we know where they are from but they are no more than former soldiering guns for hire. You pay them, they do their work and they leave.

na today mercenary start for Africa.

Please...
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by morpheus24: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
BluIvy:

Imagine! These guys are going to be used to to create a war very soon if their elections go against the reigning president,then they will start crying "why South Africa hate us" when we are warning them they make us the enemy. They are inviting trouble the are just to dumbb to see.

You think this is the first crisis in Nigeria. Where is the civil war since Biafra. Too much oil money, The rest of the greedy oil consuming world will not let it happen.

Those mercenaries are simply that, Mercenaries. Guns for hire, Soldiers of fortune. The fact that they are a product of the Apatheid regime makes no difference. They will fight a herd of cattle if they paid enough to do so.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by morpheus24: 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
14:

Nigeria, i warn you with these thugs. Very soon they will be fighting for boko haram.

I wouldn't be surprised, if Boko has enough money but then again they are also pale faced pork eating infidels so that might not suite BOKO at at all walahi!
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by 14(m): 1:13am On Mar 18, 2015
morpheus24:

I wouldn't be surprised, if Boko has enough money but then again they are also pale faced pork eating infidels so that might not suite BOKO at at all walahi!

Lets wait and see

But as soon they land in SA, arrest will be waiting them

2 Likes

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by donodion(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Sis, she started it but il step down.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by donodion(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2015
BluIvy:
[s]

You are hopeless, cheesy cheesy grin Please you are no match for me. You moffie! [/s]cheesy

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww nuisance.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2015
14:

Lets wait and see

But as soon they land in SA, arrest will be waiting them
lol they are going to arrest dead bodies?
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2015
donodion:

smiley Thank you
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
donodion:

See! I did mention that you're a sisi. I started what? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
ichidodo:
Poor guys...In shoot outs friendly fire has always been a nag,we was on robbery heist with a fellow online gamer on GTA V,after that nefarious activity in that virtual world our gaming partner shot us in the back..the f**king bastard.

Bro add me up on psn lets go on a heist

PsN: heatwaveONE
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by nicago: 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
ichidodo:
Poor guys...In shoot outs friendly fire has always been a nag,we was on robbery heist with a fellow online gamer on GTA V,after that nefarious activity in that virtual world our gaming partner shot us in the back..the f**king bastard.
Sorry..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree / President Macron Opens Morocco's N836b High-speed Rail Line, Africa's First Ever / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.