Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Strings And Webs - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strings And Webs (68279 Views)

Strings (poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strings And Webs by AlienStar: 2:20am On Apr 02, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Lets go dirtier! Commence the game!
lolz
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 02, 2015
AlienStar:

lolz
I'll commence! How was your night?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Fembleez1:
So I at last caught-up with you, I'm happy grin

Boss thronekid, nice job so far.

The imageries are killing, they form mental pictures in my head that I could understand what you mean.

Your diction and the use of simile are also so impressive, I love them!.

The only correction I have would be communicated to you through PM.

Ride on!.

Yours' in pen. smiley
Ye! This Bros don catch me.... U be ferrari?

Thanks for the complement! The fact its coming from a fellow scribbler is really great. Thanks sire.

Would check my Pm now!

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Fembleez1(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Ye! This Bros don catch me.... U be ferrari?

Thanks for the complement! The fact its coming from a fellow scribbler is really great. Thanks sire.

Would check my Pm now!

Just sent something, please reply so I can send in the correction bro.

Thanks.
Re: Strings And Webs by AlienStar: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

I'll commence! How was your night?
it was ok! tho i didn't sleep much!!
P.S: U ain't among d nominees are you?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks.
Would check it now. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
AlienStar:

it was ok! tho i didn't sleep much!!
P.S: U ain't among d nominees are you?
I'm not sweetie, you can only cast Ur vote for Me in the Best writer of the month category..... If U deem fit o.

U're on Whats app?
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

I'm not sweetie, you can only cast Ur vote for Me in the Best writer of the month category..... If U deem fit o.

[size=4pt]U're on Whats app?[/size]

I see you ooo

When you wan update naa
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
harjibolar10:

I see you ooo

When you wan update naa
Soon Bro!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks.
I can't find it Bro.... Kindly resend!
Re: Strings And Webs by Fembleez1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

I can't find it Bro.... Kindly resend!

You have to send me Hi to the empty mail sent so I can be able to type the correction.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fembleez1:

You have to send me Hi to the empty mail sent so I can be able to type the correction.
I cant even see Ur address!
Re: Strings And Webs by Fembleez1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
thronekid:

I cant even see Ur address!

Maybe it is some NL issues, kindly drop your email bro.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fembleez1:

Maybe it is some NL issues, kindly drop your email bro.
Abdulhakeemthronekido@gmail.com Or Jayon17outlook.com
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mhizashantee1 I don get my phone... For the Whats app: 08179202689.... Haw U?

Alienstar, Haw U?
Re: Strings And Webs by HelenBee(f): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Here it is Dear
WOOING MY CRUSH
You might face competition from Helenbee though... Just saying sha
ThroneKid u r 'sheating' on me bah?? Issorite u hear?

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2015
HelenBee:
ThroneKid u r 'sheating' on me bah?? Issorite u hear?
Yeee! Na U be this? Long time, No see!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Hi Guys, my whats app gat a problem. Just this morning, I woke up to find this message whenever I try loginning in, 'This copy of whatsapp is expired....' and whenever I try updating, My phone keep saying, 'Download failed', can anyone help, please?
Re: Strings And Webs by Mhizashantee1(f): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:
Hi Guys, my whats app gat a problem. Just this morning, I woke up to find this message whenever I try loginning in, 'This copy of whatsapp is expired....' and whenever I try updating, My phone keep saying, 'Download failed', can anyone help, please?
it is network problem check the network settings and try again.... Any way where update na since all these days u did not update wat happened
Re: Strings And Webs by Fembleez1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
thronekid:

Abdulhakeemthronekido@gmail.com Or Jayon17outlook.com

Sent bro!.
Re: Strings And Webs by AlienStar: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

U're on Whats app?
ok....no am nt
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
thronekid,update
Re: Strings And Webs by Psalmwise(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2015
THRONEKID
THRONEKID
THRONEKID|

If i start you go talk say i dn start ooo...,update...nah wo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...jez do fast and mak sure ur next post wud be an update

I can still change ooo.... cool cool
Re: Strings And Webs by jezuzboi(m): 2:54am On Apr 04, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:
Try re-installing whatsapp from an external source.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Mhizashantee1:
it is network problem check the network settings and try again.... Any way where update na since all these days u did not update wat happened
Its coming soon.... Abeg, re-add Me for whatsapp, I misplaced every contact of mine!
Fembleez1:

Sent bro!.
Replied Sire!
AlienStar:

ok....no am nt
Okayy.. Enjoy!
prettydiva89:
thronekid,update
I'll do that soon Diva!
Psalmwise:
THRONEKID
THRONEKID
THRONEKID|

If i start you go talk say i dn start ooo...,update...nah wo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...jez do fast and mak sure ur next post wud be an update
I can still change ooo.... cool cool
No vex fa... Stay tuned!
jezuzboi:

Try re-installing whatsapp from an external source.
Thanks sire!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
6i

Jolade plodded into her room and threw herself down, or rather collapsed nonchallantly on her Bed as would someone who had just taken a Chilled glass of water after escaping narrowly being hacked to death by a lunatic. She looked very fatigued, though she had done nothing stressful. But well, if trying to convince your Boss on seeing reasons why you feel you should quit working for a little period of time was to be considered a sapping excercise, then she must have perform loads of it, loads of it to a fault.

He hadn't want to see her leave. "What's wrong Jola? Is the pay little?" he had questioned immediately she outlined her purpose for the short-lived visit.
"No sir! Its not that," she had replied.
He tried futilely for hours trying to convince her why an obviously intelligent and beautiful lady should quit working at the shimmering age of Twenty six. It was one of her peak age for Heaven's sake; one of the age she was supposed to be recognized for what she undeniably knew how to perform. She had stood her ground though, all her Boss's counselling were just as successful as Pouring water on a Duck's shed. "Jola, If you ever need to be back, the Company would be more than glad to take you back. Bye!" she heard his emotional voice just as she was about to use the Brown wooden coated door, that served as the exit means for his office.

She felt the breezy air made contact with her bare skin and she quivered inwardly a bit. The ambience was gradually getting altered uncohercedly into a chilly soothing relief harbinger by mother Nature. Her mind slowly drifted far, though uncounsciously from the hanging 'convincing her Boss' excercise she had just went through and came to a halting place on what she felt was her personal life.

Going through everything from her family issues to her relationship status, she blindly adjudged Life hadn't been fair, a bit to her. Well, who had Fate ever been fair to?
Coursing through her Fatigued state, she fell asleep, looking uncourtseyly as her arms and legs pointed uncounsciously, at the four poles that Earth held.

Anabelle manipulated the wheel of her car in a seemingly careless and crazy manner through the sparsely occupied street that led home, the building that onced housed she and Jolade. She drove like she forgot it was evening, like maneuveoring at a maniac rate of 120 Kilometres per hour was considered as a patriotic activity in the country. Loud hip-hop jams were bustling out of her speaker like it was a tradional act. Several blowing thoughts raced through her joyous mind at an estimated rate of maybe, 150 mps per second.

She felt really happy. Her Boss had debriefed her about her new bestowed status. She would soon have an official House, with a car to go with. Her monthly earning would soon boom higher. She would soon be touring several parts of the country strictly for business purpose alone. She was even hinted she might be appointed a head of a Branch office soon, if her form progressed ofcourse. She seemed entirely happy with her job. With a Caring and lovely soon-to-be fiance like Daniel, she was sure she was turning out the way she had ever wanted; the way she had always seen in her dreams- an object of envious looks from other women.

Tonight would definitely be fun. She had a surprise in store for everyone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strings And Webs by jezuzboi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Not all that glitters is gold. I pray that won't be the case of Anabella.
I feel 4 her sister sha. Mek I still dey observe how her matter want be.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hi guys, I don't always do this but please, I'll implore U guys to always endeavour to drop Ur comments on the story after reading. It goes a pretty long way in boosting the writer's morale.

Check out our counterparts from the sexuality section, with due respect, writers who're not that good often have a large fan base with lot of comments everytime, I often wonder why ours' is different.
Imagine this, after working round the clock to serve U guys, U get just five readers dropping their comments when U have atleast Fifty readers. Is that nice?
Just Mhizashantee1, harjibolar10, prettydiva89, Psalmwise, Alienstar, Fembleez1; and Jezuzboi have been helping build my Morale. I won't stop for anything or anyone, but I feel I just need to outline what I feel in words.
Remember, You might find Urself in same situation in the nearest future.

Kindly, lets ammend!

Even merely Liking the post os appreciated!
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
thronekid:
Hi guys, I don't always do this but please, I'll implore U guys to always endeavour to drop Ur comments on the story after reading. It goes a pretty long way in boosting the writer's morale.

Check out our counterparts from the sexuality section, with due respect, writers who're not that good often have a large fan base with lot of comments everytime, I often wonder why ours' is different.
Imagine this, after working round the clock to serve U guys, U get just five readers dropping their comments when U have atleast Fifty readers. Is that nice?
Just Mhizashantee1, harjibolar10, prettydiva89, Psalmwise, Alienstar, Fembleez1; and Jezuzboi have been helping build my Morale. I won't stop for anything or anyone, but I feel I just need to outline what I feel in words.
Remember, You might find Urself in same situation in the nearest future.

Kindly, lets ammend!

Even merely Liking the post os appreciated!
Cheers!
Abeg tell em ooo

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by AlienStar: 3:27am On Apr 05, 2015
jola y quit job naa? Anna easy dey enjoy lyf....hp say Daniel won't disappoint u.
PS: update short ooo
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2015
It's quite disappointing, when the person you think is serious, end up being the most unserious element in the world. .. Jolade, it's a sorry case for you

Jaye, aim higher and you shall get there I no time. .. Continue

Thanks for the update man
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
harjibolar10:
It's quite disappointing, when the person you think is serious, end up being the most unserious element in the world. .. Jolade, it's a sorry case for you

Jaye, aim higher and you shall get there I no time. .. Continue

Thanks for the update man
don't be disappointed yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / The Corridor of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.