Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Strings And Webs - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strings And Webs (68263 Views)

Strings (poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
prettydiva89:

don't be disappointed yet.
You said so ma'am

Okay oo, I won't, at least not yet
Re: Strings And Webs by StormAngel(f): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Thronekid, honestly i just started reading this story. Forgive me. Been so busy.
Ma few coments bfor wer just cos u mentioned me and i couldnt just ignore.

I started reading this masterpiece and couldnt just stop till i got to your last update.U really are talented... cheesy

just keep doing ur thing and dont allow peoples action determine or anticipate ur moves. U are doing great!
Good morning pals grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strings And Webs by Fembleez1(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2015
The size of your audience may be small, but Keep Up The Good Work. wink

waiting patiently for the next update.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2015
StormAngel:
Thronekid, honestly i just started reading this story. Forgive me. Been so busy.

I started reading this masterpiece and couldnt just stop till i got to your last update.U really are talented... cheesy

just keep doing ur thing and dont allow peoples action determine or anticipate ur moves. U are doing great!
Good morning pals grin
Thank You Ma'am! This was really motivating...... I'll update son!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thank You Sire..... I'llupdate soon.

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
StormAngel:

Good morning pals grin
Lets hook on whatsapp Ma'am; 08179202689
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wana read My first ever complete sory here on Nairaland? Visit
https://www.nairaland.com/2240401/ole-lamba-short-story

It promises to be fun!
PS: it's complete already!
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 4:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Good morning everyone,
Now, it's finally here, the Opportunity we've been waiting for has came, at last, the Opportunity of interacting directly with our dear thronekid has finally came, in this cause, a whatsapp group has been created for his fans to interact and chat.

Now, the room is open and recruiting new members, If you are intrested, you can PM your number to thronekid or if you are very much okay with dropping it here on the thread, you are welcome.
Thanks for your co operation

Oga, come update for us ooo
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Hi Guys, Jibola's said it all. He was the one who brought up the idea gan. Kudos to Him!

Now, for the whatsapp thing, he saw it as the platform by which Throne.kid's faithfuls would get a chance to interact with him, question him, ask for explanations on why he did this and that. For example, why did you cancel that story? Bring it back......e.t.c. Hope una get?

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING, KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE TO THIS NUMBER- +2348179202689.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Hi Guys, we all know about the Voting thingy already but yet, the number of vote I'm getting is not too encouraging. To those of Us who's voted, a big thanks to you guys. If you feel I'm not the first, second person You can vote for, always remember there's a third slot you can vote me in through. Other writers's readers're voting in bulks already.

LETS CAST ASIDE THE 'ITS A MEAGRE SUM OF MONEY THINGY', ITS SOMETHING! JUST 100 NAIRA COULD SAVE A LIFE MUCH MORE FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA.

Please everyone, no one's paying Us, the person who is should be encouraged. Kindly go and cast Ur votes! I know it's a difficult task but please, just do. Please and Please.

And remember, I need Your honourable votes too! OH YES, I DO!

Thanks in anticipation. GOD BLESS US ALL!

Here's the link to the thread-
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every

Thanks!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
6ii

Jolade rubbed her hands over her face as she woke up. She had slept for over sixty minutes. Dark scoopy clouds were gradually descending wearily. It was getting dark already and her room, though not well lit was still illuminated dimly by the rays of the penning in Sun. The ambience was getting chilly and the room, dull. Everywhere was understandably quiet.

She sat up and relaxed against the wooden head of her bed frame. She felt her head was clearer than it was, but for a short while, she knew though. She felt the running thoughts would soon take over their empire and she felt she could do virtually nothing about it. She got on her feet and stripped herself of every clothings that cladded her adorable body albeit her tangee pant, her giant Boobs getting finally out of their little constrain. They stood proudly on her chest, she was just Twenty six afterall. She stared at the pair admirably and tickled them teasingly and she felt a wave of excitement surge through her. She smiled, atleast, that was the first thing to split her face since dawn. But the feeling got murdered almost immediately as memories of the illicit romance she felt she had with Paul flooded her brain box and they got replaced by the severe stings of shame and pain. She looked at the clock, it was just some minutes to Six, and she decided to carry out what had lingered on her mind over the past few days. She decided to visit the couple that called theirself her parents, the couple that she thought she had severed ties with.

Well, she had! She would be doing this for Paul. She would be visiting her parent for Him. He was her saviour, but only as she was concerned though.

Anabelle drove past the black mini jeep packed beside her gate feeling fly. The joyous feeling was still ravaging in her. She alighted from her car and unpursed the gate. She remembered why the gate was there. It had been fixed just a few years ago when Armed bandits operated consistently like they owned the street. Well, they were gone now, all thanks to the JTF force that was established.
She hissed as she hopped in her car. She hated the gate being there. Why would she have to alight and open it whenever she was driving out. Well, all that would be wiped soon, she felt. Ofcourse, it should when she settles down with Daniel. She drove in and shut the gate after her.

Although the day had been really hectic, she felt. Well, if celeberating almost non-stop for hours was hectic, then her day was super hectic. Despite her probable hectic day, she still felt energized, probably due to her mood. She felt adrenaline was still pumping through her blood. Her mind flew to Daniel. Speaking of Daniel, she knew he must be scavaging through his wardrobe right now, searching for a suitable cloth. She had called him earlier on her way home and had told him they would be visiting someone very important tonight and she was sure he would dress nice.

She emptied the cup of cold wine she served herself some minutes earlier and proceeded to her room. She undressed herself and having playing with herself in a way she found difficult to convice herself wasn't masturbation, proceeded to the bathroom.

At some minutes to seven, she heard a ring on her door and she zoomed to the door. She opened it and Daniel's flashy teeth welcomed her. She wasn't surprised, she had gave him her address when she called him.

Daniel never disappointed her. He wore a light blue Buba and sokoto that seemed perfect. Now, he wasn't more of a young guy, he seemed like a family man; a perfect one, Anabelle thought and smiled.

"Whats with the smile?" Daniel's charming voice got to her and she found she was literally drooling over him.
"Nothing! You're welcome to my little apartment, come in" she ushered him in.

Daniel starred at her in a trance. She wore a mixed colored gown and her hair fell accross her shoulders. She really was perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
shey na family re-union ni.
bt thronekid u wicked no be small,the update too short.
Jezuzboi i caught you oooo

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by jezuzboi(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettydiva89:
shey na family re-union ni.
bt thronekid u wicked no be small,the update too short.
Jezuzboi i caught you oooo
Lol. Same here
Re: Strings And Webs by kingphilip(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Fembleez1:

speaking from experience

I salute ur courage then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
speaking from experience

I salute ur courage then
You're welcome, sire!
Enjoy.
Re: Strings And Webs by kingphilip(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2015
The piece is breathtaking and the absence of chitchat makes it more adoring

Nice piece u have here thronekid just a little more Behind n you'll b among those high n mighty writers in literature section

I welcome the idea of the whatsapp group so as to keep chitchat away from here

Tnx for sharing this piece sha but u need to improve on ur regularity of updates
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
The piece is breathtaking and the absence of chitchat makes it more adoring

Nice piece u have here thronekid just a little more Behind n you'll b among those high n mighty writers in literature section

I welcome the idea of the whatsapp group so as to keep chitchat away from here

Tnx for sharing this piece sha but u need to improve on ur regularity of updates
Thanks sire.... This was very inspiring. Can I add U to the whatsapp group?
Re: Strings And Webs by kingphilip(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2015
thronekid:

Thanks sire.... This was very inspiring. Can I add U to the whatsapp group?
u can if u wish boss

Hope fyn fyn babes de dear
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
u can if u wish boss

Hope fyn fyn babes de dear
I dey add U now! Regarding the Babe matter, Mmm is all I fit say!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Now Using this medium to call on an important friend, Nellyme.
Oya, dey show!
Re: Strings And Webs by nellyme(f): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2015
thronekid:
Now Using this medium to call on an important friend, Nellyme.
Oya, dey show!

Oya I don show....pass me 2bottles of origin

Abeg wait first make I read d story
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
6iii

Just some minutes to an hour later and Daniel was having dinner in one of the condition he felt weirdest since he was conceived. Here he was, sitting round a table with the illustrous family of Anabelle, and having dinner amidst fake smiles from him. What he felt made the situation that tensed was the absence of Anabelle's father.
"He's gone out. You know your Dad na," her mother had told her when she asked after him. Atleast, if he were around, he'd understand things better.

The glowing woman Anabelle called her Mom wasn't feeling any of that crap though, he felt. He could see her smiling almost with every morsel that she rolled down her throat. Her reaction when they walked in holding hands was hysterical. She was literally beaming with smiles, it was more like a case of a bride seeing her Groom alive and well after he had been napped just some hours to her wedding. The older than him but beautiful woman seemed far more happy than that. Anabelle wasn't left out either. She seemed very happy to him as her face radiated glowingly; a sign of her inner purity. He had caught her mingling smiles, those delicate trance inducing smiles with her Mother severally. She seemed very happy to.

Ofcourse, he himself was beside Daniel with Happiness. Why wouldn't he be? Just a fortnight ago, he wouldn't have believed he would be courting a lady like this-ofcourse they were courting although not officially-much more be having dinner with her Mum. He was very happy. What he felt was lapping at him was the bugging thoughts of the serial questions that he thought would follow soon. The type that was customary among the Yorubas.

He never allowed his thoughts much freedom though. He was still eating as would an enthusiastic Son-in-law. The taste of a well assorted and delicious Egusi soup with well prepared Semovita wasn't one he would get to have everyday. He had no Wife yet, nor a Mother, all he had was his sister.

He emptied his plate and complememted the food. He got talking bits by bits with Ana's mom and soon, his sense of humour started manifesting. It seemed she was really liking him.

"My son, lets talk," he heard her voice and she moved to the Living room. That was it, his heart convulsed and blood flew repidly through his veins. He felt something choky stuck in his throat and he thought his sweat glands were seriously working, despite the duty abiding air conditional. He cast a quick glance at Anabelle and she reciprocated with a smile. He crossed his heart invisibly and walked accross to her.

Just as he sat on a sofa, the door opened and a lady walked in. She seemed beautiful too. He felt the ambience got tensed almost immediately. The lady wasn't smiling nor was Anabelle's mom. He felt frightened and threw a glance at Anabelle and to his relief, met her smiling joyously. It seemed she was happy to see the lady. His heart lightened; finally someone that was happy with everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2015
nellyme:

Oya, take.... Dey use am chill as U dey read!
Enjoy and feed me back!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2015
nellyme:

queennelly right?
thronekid shey u no suppose update
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2015
prettydiva89:

queennelly right?
thronekid shey u no suppose update
Wich Update again?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2015
thronekid:

Wich Update again?
shey na one update for today ni.. i go vex ooo
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2015
prettydiva89:

shey na one update for today ni.. i go vex ooo
Keep calm and take Orijin!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2015
thronekid:

Keep calm and take Orijin!
oya bring am quick quick
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
I'm so sorry I came late boss

I hope you'll divulge the matter in this family for crying out loud. .. I couldn't fathom why a woman, won't be happy seeing her daughter, anyways that's in ya hand bro

I'm starting to like jaye this days oo, cos I don't seems to understand how jola is doing at all...

For the observation, Oga you surely have your way of making me want to write by force, but that won't happen. .. I can't even narrate my own story #coverface
I dey jealous ooo

You gat a nice work doing man... Constant updates will make you tha b8g boss

BTW, wey Cybershow abeg?
And prettydiva89, you no go drop una WhatsApp number abi?
Re: Strings And Webs by StormAngel(f): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tnks for the update grin

buh we need more
angry
Re: Strings And Webs by kingphilip(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
harjibolar10:

I hope you'll divulge the matter in this family for crying out loud. .. I couldn't fathom why a woman, won't be happy seeing her daughter, anyways that's in ya hand bro

I'm starting to like jaye this days oo, cos I don't seems to understand how jola is doing at all...

For the observation, Oga you surely have your way of making me want to write by force, but that won't happen. .. I can't even narrate my own story #coverface
I dey jealous ooo

BTW, wey Cybershow abeg?
I totally agree with u except as pertaining u dropping urs

U can put up urs n with corrections here n there you'll improve n b the envy of many

I can list over 5 popular writers u see on NL today they started on NL and have made it big in this section start somewhere n u won't regret it

Continue the good work thronekid and please reunite the family back again

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
harjibolar10:

I dey jealous ooo

BTW, wey Cybershow abeg?
no oo its cos i no do whatsapp well jae na nairaland i dey these days reading stories

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / The Corridor of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.