Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Strings And Webs - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strings And Webs (68273 Views)

Strings (poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Okay na Oga!

But I really need to know, are U finding the story interesting?
Of course, I did find the story interesting
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Thank U Oga Mi! Prettydiva89 too like stories but she no wan date Writer... Tell her Biko!
smiley
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Sire Harjibolar10, the reason I asked that was because no one seem's to find the story interesting, or rather, show they do. It seems everyone's interested in derailing the thread.
If we should go by encouragement, I've got next to nothing. It's just the will to complete the story and a promise I made that's keeping me going.

So, I just feel like knowing if U find the story, the type to be appreciated.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2015
harjibolar10:

Of course, I do find the story interesting

^^^^
That felt good! Really good!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Page 12 with just 3344 Viewers?[/size]

[size=15pt]Dear Current readers, permit me to say this but una no dey try o!

Biko!
[/size]
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:
Sire Harjibolar10, the reason I asked that was because no one seem's to find the story interesting, or rather, show they do. It seems everyone's interested in derailing the thread.
If we should go by encouragement, I've got next to nothing. It's just the will to complete the story and a promise I made that's keeping me going.

So, I just feel like knowing if U find the story, the type to be appreciated.
Here you are, you are at it again!!!

The last time you wrote something like this, I know what comes after o, and please let go off that thinking of yours yen oo, I may be the only one that you see today, but there are a lot of admirer of this story out there, they may be silent, but they will be disappointed if you let them down this time. Just do your thing, and wait for them to come, and I'm very sure they will. .. In a matter of time

Though I'm not suppose to say this, their is a lady here, who happen to be your fan, that has to bend in on her pride by calling me(a guy that she has never spoken to before), just to ask about "your story", thoug when she was describing the story, I didn't understand nor know which story she's refering to, but she later told me she's gotten the story, but unfortunately you've stop updating the story, or even you've removed it... You can imagine how disappointed she will be

So, I will want you to think twice on your decision, base on this one, cos if you disappoint your fan also, I bet it, you may Finally lose it, and I Won't Want that to happen, because I care alot.

Most writers that you see out there, started from somewhere, and if they have succumb to their obstacles ni, believe me, they won't be where they've today.

"Tough time never last, but Tough people do" I don't write, yes! But, I do read and understand whatever I'm reading. I know comment to some people (writers) mean so much, while some are less concern about it(that depends on why you are writing). Its not how far, but how well

Now, summary of my jargons, CONTINUE DOING YOUR THING, IF YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE WRITING VERY INTRESTING, THEN IT IS, AND ON THE OTHER HAND, IF YOU FIND IT NOT, THEN IT IS NOT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO, IS TO JUST WRITE IT FOR YOUR OWN SATISFACTION... ONCE IT'S OKAY BY YOU, A RIGHT THINKING FELLOW WILL SURELY FIND IT INTRESTING, all you need to do now, is to just work on yourself, if need be to put this story on a Halt, then its okay

Should i say, my token, yes my TOKEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 01, 2015
harjibolar10:

Why are you always insatiable, when it comes to update naa... No offence ooo

Just saying thou
cos I love stories ni jareh
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2015
[b]
harjibolar10:

Here you are, you are at it again!!!

The last time you wrote something like this, I know what comes after o, and please let go off that thinking of yours yen oo, I may be the only one that you see today, but there are a lot of admirer of this story out there, they may be silent, but they will be disappointed if you let them down this time. Just do your thing, and wait for them to come, and I'm very sure they will. .. In a matter of time

Though I'm not suppose to say this, their is a lady here, who happen to be your fan, that has to bend in on her pride by calling me(a guy that she has never spoken to before), just to ask about "your story", thoug when she was describing the story, I didn't understand nor know which story she's refering to, but she later told me she's gotten the story, but unfortunately you've stop updating the story, or even you've removed it... You can imagine how disappointed she will be

So, I will want you to think twice on your decision, base on this one, cos if you disappoint your fan also, I bet it, you may Finally lose it, and I Won't Want that to happen, because I care alot.

Most writers that you see out there, started from somewhere, and if they have succumb to their obstacles ni, believe me, they won't be where they've today.

"Tough time never last, but Tough people do" I don't write, yes! But, I do read and understand whatever I'm reading. I know comment to some people (writers) mean so much, while some are less concern about it(that depends on why you are writing). Its not how far, but how well

Now, summary of my jargons, CONTINUE DOING YOUR THING, IF YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE WRITING VERY INTRESTING, THEN IT IS, AND ON THE OTHER HAND, IF YOU FIND IT NOT, THEN IT IS NOT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO, IS TO JUST WRITE IT FOR YOUR OWN SATISFACTION... ONCE IT'S OKAY BY YOU, A RIGHT THINKING FELLOW WILL SURELY FIND IT INTRESTING, all you need to do now, is to just work on yourself, if need be to put this story on a Halt, then its okay

Should i say, my token, yes my TOKEN
Sire Harjibolar, I won't quit the story! No, not for anything!
I'm certainly completing it... I will.

Now to that lady, what story's that? I might continue here, if it's still on my blog.

And U, yes U! Keep doing what U've been doing... U're one real reader!

I go continue jare, maybe today, I fit drop Three updates but I'm definitely dropping twice.
Enjoy oooo![/b]
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

And U no wan date Writer, abi?
U go soon see something!
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Now to that lady, what story's that? I might continue here, if it's still on my blog.

I go continue jare, maybe today, I fit drop Three updates but I'm definitely dropping twice.
Enjoy oooo!
For the lady, I think you've explain that to her yourself, and she's okay with it.

So, you have only this one now. .. Oya let the good work continue
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

Oya let dey enjoy the tori dey go
Re: Strings And Webs by Mhizashantee1(f): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Oga THROnEKid me sef ayaf miss u....my oda fone is faulty dats y I am nt online for some days dis my oda fone nairaland no dey sweet on top dats y but I hav no choice I ll manage it like that☺☐☐☐Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡••••• Paul u dey mad oo u wan break my jolade heart Daris God oo••••••HAPPY NEW MONTH AND HAPPY NEW LEADER••G.M.B. All the way
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2015
harjibolar10:

For the lady, I think you've explain that to her yourself, and she's okay with it.

So, you have only this one now. .. Oya let the good work continue

When be that? I don forget fa... Anyway sha, You can mail me about the story!
Enjoy....
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Sire Harjibolar, I won't quit the story! No, not for anything!
I'm certainly completing it... I will.

And U, yes U! Keep doing what U've been doing... U're one real reader!

Enjoy oooo!
drop 5 ooo
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Mhizashantee1, Thank Jah Oh! You're welcome!

For that phone matter ba, me self na c1 wey I don kip before I dey use now, the phone I bought not too long ago is somehow faulty; the screen get prob and all this election stuff no go allow me fit repair am. U dey whatsapp? I'll get the phone by Friday.

Regards Jola's ish., I think say U too wan blame Anabelle ni fa, I go just send her to Ur guy.... Outcome> Stories that touch.

Yes O! GMB till 2019. The change is here. May Almighty God put him through. As for GEJ, what he did was nice, really nice. I even felt like wetting my Hankercheif for him.
But if I were to go for the best, the one who made everything Possible, the one who prevented the country from being in chaos now; it's Jega! Prof. Attahiru Jega! The guy try wella, U?

Once again, welcome back!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

drop 5 ooo
Ewo!!! Now, I get what Cyber meant when He swore U could play the part of a serial killer in a movie. U wan kill Me ne?

But I can even drop Ten, each update would just contain about 500 letters, how U take see that?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Ewo!!! Now, I get what Cyber meant when He swore U could play the part of a serial killer in a movie. U wan kill Me ne?

But I can even drop Ten, each update would just contain about 500 letters, how U take see that?
not nicely I need 5 long updates
Re: Strings And Webs by Psalmwise(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

And here comes the first person that really understands the underlying message of the story..... Bro, I've been thinking if no one would get this but U just made Me wrong!
Una keep seeing Ana in bad light and Jola in good one, but na there una dey bleep up, very well!

But can U just figure out the main theme? I mean in a word sha!

BTW, thought U said U're on #teamjola with Mhizashantee1 na?
FYM...,ITS ALREADY CLEAR NAH...,I GUESS OTHER TOO HAS SEE DAT CUMIN wink cheesy
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

not nicely I need 5 long updates
Maybe I'll do that next year.
For now, just help me dey manage twice a day!
Maybe Dating me would improve things sha!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Psalmwise:
FYM...,ITS ALREADY CLEAR NAH...,I GUESS OTHER TOO HAS SEE DAT CUMIN wink cheesy
Samu Elemu, I see U jare!
Re: Strings And Webs by Psalmwise(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin
ThR0NeKiD:

Samu Elemu, I see U jare!
grin grin
Re: Strings And Webs by Mhizashantee1(f): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:
Mhizashantee1, Thank Jah Oh! You're welcome!

For that phone matter ba, me self na c1 wey I don kip before I dey use now, the phone I bought not too long ago is somehow faulty; the screen get prob and all this election stuff no go allow me fit repair am. U dey whatsapp? I'll get the phone by Friday.

Regards Jola's ish., I think say U too wan blame Anabelle ni fa, I go just send her to Ur guy.... Outcome> Stories that touch.

Yes O! GMB till 2019. The change is here. May Almighty God put him through. As for GEJ, what he did was nice, really nice. I even felt like wetting my Hankercheif for him.
But if I were to go for the best, the one who made everything Possible, the one who prevented the country from being in chaos now; it's Jega! Prof. Attahiru Jega! The guy try wella, U?

Once again, welcome back!
tanku I dey whatsapp na if u don repair your fone finish halla me....

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

thought U said U're on #teamjola with Mhizashantee1 na?
No ooo, I'm just saying if things get along so good, may be I will join her ni oo, but I don't think I'm with her anymore ooo

Continue bross
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Mhizashantee1:
tanku I dey whatsapp na if u don repair your fone finish halla me....
OKay na!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2015
harjibolar10:

No ooo, I'm just saying if things get along so good, may be I will join her ni oo, but I don't think I'm with her anymore ooo

Continue bross
Okay na Mr. Jibola!
Re: Strings And Webs by AlienStar: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

It's not neccesary I do fa! As long as we dey interact together, U gat my back, I gat Urs... Everything don good be dat na... Enjoy!

Or don't U have my back?

sure! I do
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
[b][size=15pt]Hi Guys, Though we know about this earlier, There is the need to bring it up again.

An honourable sponsorer has been rewarding writers at the end of each month. And ofcourse, the person would surely not reward the innumerable writers we have here, hence why it was divided into two categories.

1) Best newcomer of the Month: Here the strategiser nominates Three candidates who she thinks is worthy of it. Then, The voters would be the one to determine who wins in the category through their votes. In this category, each voter is entitled to vote for just one writer out of the Nominees.

2) The best writer of the month:- Here, the voters are given the priviledge of casting their votes for a minimum of two different writers and a maximum of three. Ofcourse, you'll cast for those you find worthy enough. Those who been able to keep U entertained most.

I'm sure we all're aware of the thread already but now, there's a new rule there. Your vote has to be this way inorder to be validated and counted-

BEST NEWCOMER OF THE MONTH-
XX.XX

BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH-
XX.XX
XX.XX
XX.XX ( Optional )

Without Ur vote being casted in the above format, It would certainly be nullified. Take Note!

Your votes would definitely be needed inorder to keep those striving round the clock to keep U entertained a little bit happy. Atleast then, they'd know, their hardwork aren't going unnoticed.
Thanks!

If you have any complaints, I'm always a mention away, just a mention away.

Also, there'd be links to the Newcomer's stories whenever they've been nominated.

Thanks once again![/size]

Ps: Me too wan win o!

Here's the link to the Thread-

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every

Thanks![/b]
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
AlienStar:

sure! I do
Oh thanks sweetie! Now, a peep kiss!
Re: Strings And Webs by AlienStar: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:

Oh thanks sweetie! Now, a peep kiss!
ah just a kiss?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
AlienStar:

ah just a kiss?
Lets go dirtier! Commence the game!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
ThR0NeKiD:
Enjoy oooo!
And that was My April fool day's prank!
Continues Tommorrow!
Re: Strings And Webs by Fembleez1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
So I at last caught-up with you, I'm happy grin

Boss thronekid, nice job so far.

The imageries are killing, they form mental pictures in my head that I could understand what you mean.

Your diction and the use of simile are also so impressive, I love them!.

The only correction I have would be communicated to you through PM.

Ride on!.

Yours' in pen. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / The Corridor of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.