Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Strings And Webs - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strings And Webs (68476 Views)

Strings (poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strings And Webs by toykathy(f): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
thronekid:

Thank U Broda! U know say me no familiar with most guys here. Abeg, ma'am Toykathy, no vex much!....
Enjoy!

dont mind psalmwise, he just dey fall my hand. No offence taken. E be like say u be female too?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
toykathy:

dont mind psalmwise, he just dey fall my hand. No offence taken. E be like say u be female too?
Mmm, Female Ma'am. Can we meet on Whatsapp?
Re: Strings And Webs by Psalmwise(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
shocked :oi dey laff 4here oo cheesy
Re: Strings And Webs by Cybershow(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Psalmwise:
shocked :oi dey laff 4here oo cheesy
Na d laf go blow ur head nw.. bsyd dnt mind dat thronekid o.. bcuz of d bdae nw u come dae woo Toykathy ahah.. thunder fire dat ur throne. boi jst joking
Re: Strings And Webs by Psalmwise(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
hmmm
Cybershow:
Na d laf go blow ur head nw.. bsyd dnt mind dat thronekid o.. bcuz of d bdae nw u come dae woo Toykathy ahah.. thunder fire dat ur throne. boi jst joking

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Strings And Webs by Cybershow(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Psalmwise:
hmmm

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thanks God say u no talk i 4 dn scold u bro.. mak plagarist dat ur signature gan.

#THEJOLLYGOODFRIEND
Re: Strings And Webs by Psalmwise(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
lolx
Cybershow:
Thanks God say u no talk i 4 dn scold u bro.. mak plagarist dat ur signature gan.

#THEJOLLYGOODFRIEND
grin grin
Re: Strings And Webs by toykathy(f): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
thronekid:

Mmm, Female Ma'am. Can we meet on Whatsapp?

reply ur pm
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
toykathy:

reply ur pm
Hum ma'am, kindly resend the mail. Send it directly via Ur Email address. I wont get it if U send via Nairaland again.

No vex!
Re: Strings And Webs by toykathy(f): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cybershow:

psalmwise na my personal person, he no fit woo me, na u i dey suspect now sef.
undecided
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
toykathy:

undecided
U never resend the mail?
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Psalmwise:

Abeg wetin b ya fb id
You can try MUBARAK JAMIU AJIBOLA
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oga Cybershow, we no see you we dey ask of you, now you don come, you dey derail. .. Oga ooo

Anyways, I dey observe shaa
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
harjibolar10:
Oga Cybershow, we no see you we dey ask of you, now you don come, you dey derail. .. Oga ooo

leave am oo..
Thronekid..i caught you viewing..Bera update
Re: Strings And Webs by toykathy(f): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
thronekid:

U never resend the mail?
done!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oops!!, Thronekid, i dnt knw if i can 4giv u 4 nt mentioning my Moniker well when u started dis story, *Adeh17* instead of *Adeh39* abi anoda Adeh dey 4 dis Literaturelanders wey i knw no, u almost made me miss an interesting story as dis, mmmmn.......

U are doing a great job here. Thumbs up 4 u. Keep it rolling.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
adeh39:
Oops!!, Thronekid, i dnt knw if i can 4giv u 4 nt mentioning my Moniker well when u started dis story, *Adeh17* instead of *Adeh39* abi anoda Adeh dey 4 dis Literaturelanders wey i knw no, u almost made me miss an interesting story as dis, mmmmn.......

U are doing a great job here. Thumbs up 4 u. Keep it rolling.
No vex, Aunty. Ema binu! Thanks for appreciating the story. Kindly follow to the end....... Enjoy!
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
toykathy:

done!
Replied.
Re: Strings And Webs by Cybershow(m): 6:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Psalmwise:
lolx grin grin
Na So Na
Re: Strings And Webs by Cybershow(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2015
harjibolar10:

Na U Kw Oooo.... Jst Observe Well Oooo... Make Ur Eye No Blow Oooo
Re: Strings And Webs by Cybershow(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
toykathy:

undecided
Lafin Out Loud.... Me No Go Try M... If I Du Prettydiva Go Kil Me Ooo... And Bsyd I'm Father Of Two.. So I No Fit Ooo
Re: Strings And Webs by Cybershow(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2015
prettydiva89:

leave am oo..
Thronekid..i caught you viewing..Bera update
Pretty Thanks Jawe... Dat Boi Jst Dae Form Ni...
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Cybershow, You're derailing, big time. Watch it. You wont fancy my next move.
Re: Strings And Webs by Cybershow(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
thronekid:
Cybershow, You're derailing, big time. Watch it. You wont fancy my next move.
Lolzzzzz Ahahahahahah Throne U Mak Laf I No U Support Them In Order To Ban Me So Ur Move Z Ntin... Boi Jst Jokin
Re: Strings And Webs by toykathy(f): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2015
cool was kidding by the way. I'm also a proud mother of a girl n a boy cheesy grin
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2015
toykathy:
cool was kidding by the way. I'm also a proud mother of a girl n a boy cheesy grin
I'm a very proud dater of Four beautiful Ladies!

1 Like

Re: Strings And Webs by Teespice(f): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmmmmm

plenty side talk esp from the OP and no update. it is well.

your thread anyways.
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teespice:
hmmmmmm

plenty side talk esp from the OP and no update. it is well.

your thread anyways.
I never knew U're a follower of the thread and this I suppose's Ur first Comment, abi?

Chill, I go update soon. I've been quite busy.
Re: Strings And Webs by harjibolar10(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teespice:

your thread anyways.
HOW I wish the OP understand that phrase

Thanks for that ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strings And Webs by Psalmwise(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
THRONEKID IS ALSO A MEMBER OF TDAN(THREAD DERAILERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND)

Thats all...,

Just hope he won't end this story like kinwayne did....with d way hes postponing update

Instead mak e cum update nah whatsapp number he dey collect all over NL cheesy
Re: Strings And Webs by toykathy(f): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
thronekid whtz up? No update yet?
Re: Strings And Webs by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
6iv

Daniel saw Anabelle got up and walked in an excited manner, almost running towards the tightly pursed faced lady and enclosed her in an endearing cute bear hug. He smiled. Just the more reason he found hisself tripping for her. Whoever this lady was, she must be a really close person.

His troubles returned though when he observed the lady never returned Anabelle's warmth. Also, Anabelle's mum still had that grim look on her face. What really was happening?

The lady eventually let go a smile, when Anabelle disengaged from her. She walked towards Anabelle mum and knelt, "Ekale Ma (Good evening ma)," he heard her courtseyed.

"Kale oko mi (Evening, my hubby)," Anabelle's mum replied. Daniel's jaw almost fell open in amazement. He never imagined the lady could go on her knees for Anabelle's mum nor would she even answer her greetings.

"Dada ni, ma (all is fine, ma)," the lady replied and got on her knees and smiled at Anabelle.
"Jaye, how're you?"

"I'm fine, Sis. You?" Anabelle replied.
Daniel was again confused. Nothing made sense yet- sis; Anabelle to Jayei ;the pursed lady suddenly turned daughter, he hoped someone would explains things soon.

"I'm fine o," the lady replied, smiling.

"Good evening, sir," he heard her greet him. "Evening. How're you?" he shook her hands. For the first time, he realized her charms. She sure seemed beautiful. She wore a gown that halted just above her ankles. She was really beautiful but nothing to his dear Anabelle. Coupled with her cheerful being, she was all he could ask for.

"Otie da baun (It's good this way). You're right on time," Anabelle mum's voice reached him and he turned to her. "Meet Jayieola's fiance," she added and pointed at him.

Anabelle gazed wide eyed. This mum of hers was certainly upto something.

Daniel's heart thumped loudly. What was she upto? Fiance?
Ofcourse, that was his dream but it came so fast.

Jolade felt jealousy and anger surging through her veins. So, Anabelle could get a fiancee, despite what her wrongdoings? The thought alone was head-exploding.

She struggled to mantain her calm but failed woefully. Daniel noticed her situation. He could tell something was amiss. He was a psychologist but he never noticed due to that, Anabelle and her mum did, too.

"I'm pleased to meet you," he finally heard her say and she turned to Anabelle, "I'm happy for you, sis,".

Daniel knew everything she said was a farce. [i]How happy could she be![i/] He smiled at her too and beckoned Anabelle to come sit with him.

After several minutes of weird and unreal conversations, Anabelle disclosed the reason for being there with him. She unveiled the surprise.

What followed, he couldn't fathom. Jolade- Anabelle's half as he had come to know, stormed out of the room, her movement raining fire and brimstone. It seemed she had had enough. But that never hindered the celeberations though, he felt throughly happy for Anabelle and also fulfilled for his self. He was fulfilled for having her.

A severe feeling kept gnawing at his intestines, he felt he would be getting lucky tonight.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / The Corridor of Hell / Tales Of Abigail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.