Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is This Weird? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Weird? (1832 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Is This Weird? / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Weird? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2009
Nlanders, I dated a girl sometimes ago not really because i loved her as i professed to; but simply because as a bad boy (Although am praying that God should change me), i wanted to teach her a lesson.

What was her offence?This girl started making demands for recharge card few days after we got to know each other, and i became very mad deep inside of me because as a girl from a well-to-do background, i didn't expect such degrading attitude from her. I played along and i discovered that she loved me by virtue of the things she was doing for me such as gifts, and stuffs like that.

Yet, my mind had been poisoned by that initial "unpalatable" attitude on her part and i was determined to play on her, chop her and dump her when she least expects. At the end, it wasn't a good story for her when she realised i was dating someone even better than her and things ended tragic.

Right now, i feel like calling her like a sister and make her see the peril of making demands on a guy when you 've not known what the guy is up to. what do U guys think?
Re: Is This Weird? by arramyjay: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2009
I think you are a horrible,and a terrible excuse for a human being.Imagine if some1 did that to your sister.
Re: Is This Weird? by annmarien(f): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2009
@poster,

2 wrongs never make a right bro. you shoulda let karma take care of the chic instead of taking the law into your own hands, walked out of the relationship when you noticed her love for vanity. this bad habit would have gotten her into trouble sooner or later.without you instigating it.

as for advicing her like a sister,can't tell you what to do just know, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Is This Weird? by DaPhoenix(f): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2009
Round of applause. How dare she ask you for recharge cards? Is it your fault she has no other way to call her friend to come pick her up? She must be mad not to know how expensive it is. Good thing you showed her how much of a mooch you can be when given the opportunity next time she'll learn never to give men tokens of appreciation even when, like you, they are obviously in need. But you didn't just stop there, no sir, you went on to bite the hand that fed your broke ass and shattered her heart. That is truly commendable.

Come by my office for your Medal of Shame, you've rightly earned it.
Re: Is This Weird? by Hotstepper(f): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2009
wat is wrong with her asking u for a recharge that soon, mere recharge card 4 dat matter.  I wonder wat u would have done if she requested for a phone. u should have rejected and she will know ur true colours. b/w, guys ask for sex dat soon 2 and am sure u r not left out. Nemesis will catch up with u
Re: Is This Weird? by olanajim(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2009
Just because she came from a well to do family does not mean she will always have money at hand to make a call. You said she gave you gifts, what will you do if she think you are worthless for taking her gifts?

You should have told her you don't have money when she asked for help instead of using her and then hurting her love.

To your question, yes, it is weird.
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2009
@arammyjay,

Softly, softly, I never had it in mind that things were going to turn the other way cos she's got what i wanted in a girl. Even at that, i called to beg her for forgiveness which most guys would never do, and yet, she turned me down.

At a time, i realised i needed her but it was too late.
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2009
@anne marien,

Thanks cos i think you make a whole lot of sense.
Re: Is This Weird? by izeek(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2009
dude dont let them make u feel l ike u was the only wrong party.
why wud she make demands on a guy she dont really knw much about.
nah so girlz dey spoil things for them selves b4 it even starts.

what ever dude u payed for the services she rendered. simple.
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2009
@olanajim

Dont get it wrong. I never had sex with her, with all sincerity. Although, we almost fell into that trap but somehow we managed to stop. I mean, i did other things with her but not sex; the kissig, smooching, fingering and touching. That's all. So i wouldn't say i have used her because she was even the one that initiated the separation.
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2009
@Daphoenix,

Take it easy with me. We live in an era where being "too nice'' to a girl makes you look like a MUGU and so, everyone is always on the look-out to avoid any stupid fork-up. I also guess you are a lady judging by your perception and emotions. But you just have to allow a little dose of objectivity take its toll on you so you can see things the way they should be
Re: Is This Weird? by steve49ja(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hmmn, trying to make excuses why you used and dumped her innit?
Dude, babes requesting for recharge cards aint something new, i mean it has happened to all men,There are peeps who even pay their girls allowance so common undecided
You want her to call you like everyday but you dont wanna recharge her phone. Not good enough for you bro
Girl ask you for N100 recharge card you de make thread for Nairaland you berra go hide your face for somewhere.
Oshofree-master sad
Re: Is This Weird? by Busybody2(f): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2009
If you are still in a relationship, now is not the right time to call her, because she will think you are calling to gloat. You can send her an email or pour out your heart to her in a letter, but let the dusts settle first.
Re: Is This Weird? by Busybody2(f): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
steve49ja:

Hmmmn, trying to get excuse to why you 'used and dumped' her innit?
Dude,babes requesting for recharge card na like an everyday thingy, so e no surprise me no be man like you de pay e girls allowance?
You wan make she de call you but you no wan recharge e phone, shiooo
Girl ask you for N100 recharge card you de make post for Nairaland you berra go hide your face for somewhere.
Oshofree-master sad

Sincerely speaking, the girl was cheap to have done that in the first few days, what if the dude doesn't have money for the recharge card? Does that mean their relationship is doomed undecided

Some naija babes too get long-throat jare  grin

And poster you should have accosted her with the fact that you were not happy with her demandstraightaway, rather than coming here to shed crocodile tears and crying wolf angry
Re: Is This Weird? by izeek(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2009
steve sorry oooh, simple because ur folks tot u to be a free giver in a things dont mena the posta has to do same.
and more so is that how ur sisters go around asking every dude 4 reharge card?
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2009
Asking for recharge is asking for discharge
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2009
@steve49ja

Honestly speakin, if i meet a girl that's REAL, i dont bother about such little things. I dated a girl in the past who never asked me for anything, but most times i made use of my discretion to know what she wants and i give it to her. I'm not a stingy kind of a guy but i just got the wrong signals from her which drove me crazy
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2009
@Busy body

U are right but the truth is that i'm not crying like you alleged but i just feel sorry for her each time i see her cos she lives in my hood
Re: Is This Weird? by steve49ja(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2009
Zik, you dont have to relate that to my family i take that personal and as an insult!

BB,we all have habits and we all have things we must have done with some new peeps we just met that we aint proud of.

Asking for recharge card aint so bad i mean make una no de look am like one New thing.
Who go say babe never ask am for recharge card?
That doesnt give the bro reasons to use and dump haba!!

I ignore when the person aint worth it sad
i once needed to recharge by 11pm but couldnt go out not because i couldnt afford the highest sum of it but because my gate was locked i called someone to get me a recharge card and not less than 10mins i received it though i paidback with another card the next morning, that doesnt give the person the guts to run their mouth i mean common if you were the girl would you find it fun? havent you had issues you aint proud of?

What am saying is, dude knew what he wanted from her all along before the recharge card incidentand using that as an excuse is childish no body go sue me or crucify me if i de shag babes for the fun of it no be say because babe ask me for transport fare once sad
Re: Is This Weird? by Busybody2(f): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2009
Stevie,

Your own scenario was different, the girl was making demands and to be honest, these can be irritating, it is little things like these that lives lasting impressions on people wink

If stereo2 was a typical ugly naija dude now, then he would have turned a blind eye to the girls demands and instead be thanking his lucky starts for getting such gorgeous girl and would not mind spending his last kobo on her lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2009
Zik,

U make sense. We live here in Naija where babes can turn any little act from a guy to meaning MUGU. I have casual gilr-friends who always feed me with tales about some of the poor assed guys. I know i prolly would have let her go and not agreeing to date her since i sensed danger cos i ve got what it takes to get the girl of my dream- looks, personality, brains, humor, you name it.

But am really sorry and i pray she will find a place in her heart to forgive me cos the last time we talked, she was like she's not suppose to be talking with me again due to what i did to her.
Re: Is This Weird? by higznet(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2009
Nlanders, I dated a girl sometimes ago not really because i loved her as i professed to; but simply because as a bad boy (Although am praying that God should change me), i wanted to teach her a lesson,  U MEAN AS A STUPID BOY! I PARY GOD CHANGES U FAST!!.

What was her offence? NOTHING!! This girl started making demands for recharge card few days after we got to know each other, and i became very mad deep inside of me because as a girl from a well-to-do background, i didn't expect such degrading attitude from her. I played along and i discovered that she loved me by virtue of the things she was doing for me such as gifts, and stuffs like that.. BECAUSE OF N100 RECHARGE CARD U DISGRACED URSELF (NOT US). AND U DEGRADED URSELF BY ACCEPTING HER OWN GIFT WHICH I'M SURE COULD HAVE BOUGHT UR N100 RECHARGE CARD ONE MILLION TIMES OVER. U ARE A BIG THIEF.
Yet, my mind had been poisoned by that initial "unpalatable" attitude on her part MORE LIKE UNPALATABLE STUPIDITY ON UR PART and i was determined to play on her, chop her and dump her THOUGHT U SAID U DIDNT CHOP HER when she least expects. At the end, it wasn't a good story for her when she realised i was dating someone even better than her and things ended tragic. HOW DO U QUANTIFY OF QUALIFY PEOPLE? BY FACIAL LOOKS, PARENT'S WEALTH, SIZE OR WHAT?

YES THIS IS WEIRD & U ARE WEILD. GROW UP MY BOY. U WANT HER TO GET RECHARGE CARD FROM ANOTHER MAN TO CALL U WITH. WAIT TILL U ARE ABLE TO AFFORD GIRLS BEFORE U DATE THEM. GOODLUCK.
Re: Is This Weird? by Taken(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2009
Well the deed is done. I would suggest that you sincerely send a message of apology to her and explain to her your crime just as you did to us here online. Don't forget to mentioned that you were a bad boy at that time. And don't excuse your actions when you write to her or talk to her.

Confessing to her sincerely will do some kind of healing - Trust me.

Finally, damn u were a true ruda boy.
Re: Is This Weird? by desthan(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2009
steve49ja:

Hmmn, trying to make excuses why you used and dumped her innit?
Dude, babes requesting for recharge cards aint something new, i mean it has happened to all men,There are peeps who even pay their girls allowance so common undecided
You want her to call you like everyday but you dont wanna recharge her phone. Not good enough for you bro
Girl ask you for N100 recharge card you de make thread for Nairaland you berra go hide your face for somewhere.
Oshofree-master sad

LMAO grin

higznet:

Nlanders, I dated a girl sometimes ago not really because i loved her as i professed to; but simply because as a bad boy (Although am praying that God should change me), i wanted to teach her a lesson,  U MEAN AS A STUPID BOY! I PARY GOD CHANGES U FAST!!.

What was her offence? NOTHING!! This girl started making demands for recharge card few days after we got to know each other, and i became very mad deep inside of me because as a girl from a well-to-do background, i didn't expect such degrading attitude from her. I played along and i discovered that she loved me by virtue of the things she was doing for me such as gifts, and stuffs like that.. BECAUSE OF N100 RECHARGE CARD U DISGRACED URSELF (NOT US). AND U DEGRADED URSELF BY ACCEPTING HER OWN GIFT WHICH I'M SURE COULD HAVE BOUGHT UR N100 RECHARGE CARD ONE MILLION TIMES OVER. U ARE A BIG THIEF.
Yet, my mind had been poisoned by that initial "unpalatable" attitude on her part MORE LIKE UNPALATABLE STUPIDITY ON UR PART and i was determined to play on her, chop her and dump her THOUGHT U SAID U DIDNT CHOP HER when she least expects. At the end, it wasn't a good story for her when she realised i was dating someone even better than her and things ended tragic. HOW DO U QUANTIFY OF QUALIFY PEOPLE? BY FACIAL LOOKS, PARENT'S WEALTH, SIZE OR WHAT?

YES THIS IS WEIRD & U ARE WEILD. GROW UP MY BOY. U WANT HER TO GET RECHARGE CARD FROM ANOTHER MAN TO CALL U WITH. WAIT TILL U ARE ABLE TO AFFORD GIRLS BEFORE U DATE THEM. GOODLUCK.

No mind the loser, a total disgrace to the entire race of men, degenerate like am grin

@poster: please do your self a favour and get your broke monkey lying sorry ass out of here, na una type dey fall the hands of prospective niggers out there. Why in the first place were you receiving gifts from her when you were not ready to make any commitment. This is what i call Bankruptcy of relationship, always going to withdraw without making any deposit, Bleep off man, u're a complete jerk angry
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2009
@higznet

I'm not going to lash out at you just like you did. I 've got self control, but i have got something to say so as to set the records straight. But you gotta hold ya sword!

In the first place, i must be quick to admit that i loved the girl until she got me thinking what manner of a girl is this.

Secondly, i also did somethings for her too because like i said earlier, i LOVE the girl but she couldn't just trust me probably because i didnt promise to marry her and i said to myself, what's the assurance that this girl is not going to do something crazy if she starts seeing me with some of my female friends. She might conclude that i have got something to do with them.

And again, i sensed insecurity on her part cos there was a day a girl in my hood who has been disturbing me called while i was with THIS CHiC and i told the other girl straightaway that i wasn't interested (At least just to make her believe in me), yet she kept on saying she's loosing the trust she has for me.
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2009
Pls how am i going to go about the apology thing? She's still mad at me even if she manages to pick or return my calls and i feel writing a letter is outdated. What do you think? cos i can see the "madness" on her face and am not comfortable with it anymore.
Re: Is This Weird? by ak2chase: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2009
Its ok. We make mistakes sometime. But u ve got to learn from this expeirence of urs and move forward. U can pour your heart to her through text messages
Re: Is This Weird? by jibbygirl(f): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2009
@OP
Stop giving flimsy excuses for your actions. u did want u did cos u are bad as u rightly said. just let her be. going to her with ur sanctimonious thoughts will make things worse. just pray to God for forgiveness and that u don't reap the bad seed u sowed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2009
@jibbygir

So u mean its wrong to sincerely approach her for forgivenes? I find it difficult forgiving myself. So i thought it would give me some relief if i do just that. What do you feel
Re: Is This Weird? by Taken(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2009
I still strongly believe you owe her sincere apology with full explanation like you did online. 

She will read it later and that will help her settle some doubts in her mind. 

God's forgiveness does demands saying sorry to whomever you might have injured.
Re: Is This Weird? by jibbygirl(f): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2009
stereo2:

@jibbygir

So u mean its wrong to sincerely approach her for forgiveness? I find it difficult forgiving myself. So i thought it would give me some relief if i do just that. What do you feel
i ain't saying u shouldn't apologise to her but telling her u did what u did cos she was making demands will be a mistake. wish u all the best and i hope she finds it in her heart to forgive u.
Re: Is This Weird? by kingzli(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2009
@poster what you did wasn't really nice. It would do you a lot of good to apologise and have her forgive you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Opt Out Or Stay. / Inviting You'll To The Wedding Btw Idowuogbo And Mynd_44 With Pictures! / Why Do We Sometimes Fall In Love With The Wrong People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.