Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? (1601 Views)

Which of these is the best option for a guy.?? / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / Is Break-up The Best Option?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Sabaugo(f): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2015
My friend has prepared seriously to kill the Ex- because the man dumped her for another lady.She told me that the man did introduction of another lady february this year without pre-information to her.According to her she,visited the man this january and he didn't inform her of the marriage.Why she wants to kill him is because he has been dating only him for the past 4 years,and the man sucked her breast beyond repair.she said many things that i cannot mention here.Now he traveled and got his picture,sand from front of his door and boxer because she had spare key of his door.I have told her to leave revenge to God but i don't know what you(nairalanders) have for her.The man said he wants to marry from his village because outsiders does not favour his kindreds is what he told people.
Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by falconey(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Tell your friend TV,AC and good toilet is not PRISON.

5 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by zyzxx(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2015
43 share !!
Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by skylane: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Ask her if 4 example her own brothers does this to anoda girl and d girl wants to do what she is about doing, and she finds out what will she do?
Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2015
Lol! Did she wanna revenge becos the guy made sure he leave his imprints on the bossom undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by zyzxx(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2015
She av to leave judgement for God
Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Hazardd(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2015
The advice that you told her is the best... undecided

i wonder for some girls...
Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by vjsmiles: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
Tell your friend TV,AC and good toilet is not PRISON.
43shares... whats the secret? angry
Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Sabaugo:
My friend has prepared seriously to kill the Ex- because the man dumped her for another lady.She told me that the man did introduction of another lady february this year without pre-information to her.According to her she,visited the man this january and he didn't inform her of the marriage.Why she wants to kill him is because he has been dating only him for the past 4 years,and the man sucked her breast beyond repair.she said many things that i cannot mention here.Now he traveled and got his picture,sand from front of his door and boxer because she had spare key of his door.I have told her to leave revenge to God but i don't know what you(nairalanders) have for her.The man said he wants to marry from his village because outsiders does not favour his kindreds is what he told people.

Dear Sabaugo.

Tell your friend that instead of seeking for revenge....now is the time to celebrate!

She is back in the hot ladies market!

Who knows....the guy that broke up with her may turn to something else assuming they married.

As we religious people will say.....God will give her her husband....not someone else's husband.

Yours

Uncle Bush.
Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2015
...Damn! Did you just said "Suck her bobby without repair"?

Please, humour me more
Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Mhizkel(f): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Kill him!

1 Like

Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Agbawotosabi(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Dats wat u get wen u share wat God told u nt to share unless after marriage to evil men who r professional bosom sucker

I hope him no burst dem sha...

1 Like

Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2015
If you want to take revenge, dig two graves. One for you and one for your enemy

1 Like

Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Beamborla(f): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2015
The guy na confirm vampire...

Why am laughing this much

Tell yo friend someone is ever ready to comfort her and reshape her life... God

1 Like

Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by PunkyOh(f): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Kikikiki.

Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by sinizia: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2015
Sabaugo:
Why she wants to kill him is because he has been dating only him for the past 4 years,and the man sucked her breast beyond repair.
Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Why will a sane man waste the life of a young maid for such a long time??. . Its rude and unfair. The guy wanted pleasure and got it to his optimum satisfaction..
I can't really fathom why a guy will use a lady as a sex tool and dump her afterwards.. A girl can also use a man likewise..
He has jilted her but life has to go on..
I will rather opine that quit dating until you are ready to marry.. After dating for at least 6 month begin to ask questions about where the relationship is heading to..
Never let emotions be cloud your sense of judgment and reasoning..

2 Likes

Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by Youngpo413: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
handsomeness:
If you want to take revenge, dig two graves. One for you and one for your enemy
BEST REPLY!

Needless to say more

1 Like

Re: Is Revenge The Best Option To Deal With Him? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:14am On Oct 24, 2019
If he had sucked her breast beyond repair, then he would have fvcked the living daylights out of her. grin

(1) (Reply)

Mind Your Dirty Mind / Jarrett Scott Page A.k.a 'messy Boots' Is Dead. Openly Gay Blogger Dies Of HIV / Legalising Polygamy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.