Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Legalising Polygamy Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Legalising Polygamy Marriage (1602 Views)

When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. / Paradox Of Polygamy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Yinkame123(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
July 03, 2015. AMERICA AGAIN? HUSBAND INSISTS POLYGAMY MUST BE LEGALIZED

It is a known fact that Americans predominantly determine how people eat, drink, dress, talk, study and love in most parts of the world. If they say one-man/one-wife, many will follow blindly. If they say man can marry a fellow man and two women can do same, many will follow them.

So now that an American is pushing for polygamy which we Africans had but lost to them, are we going to return to our culture if and when America legalizes polygamy? Your guess is as good...

A Montana has said he was inspired by last week's U.S. Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage to apply for a marriage license so that he can legally wed his second wife.

Mr. Nathan Collier and his wives, Victoria and Christine, applied at the Yellowstone County Courthouse in Billings on Tuesday in an attempt to legitimize their polygamous marriage. Montana, like all 50 states, outlaws bigamy, holding multiple marriage licenses.
"It's about marriage equality," Collier told The Associated Press. "You can't have this without polygamy."

County clerk officials initially denied Collier's application, then said they would consult with the county attorney's office before giving him a final answer.

County chief civil litigator Kevin Gillen has however said he is reviewing Montana's bigamy laws and expected to send a formal response to Collier by next week.
Mr. Collier said he would sue the state if his application is denied because if allow gay you must also by all means allow those who want to practice polygamy so as to marry the many single ladies around.
We are waiting for the final result!!!
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by tinuolababy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wahala
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
America must know. cheesy
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by 7footre(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lollest after polygamy is legalised, which would come next?
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by absoluteSuccess: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
What is legal to gay should be legal to gamy. I am for gamy, so that nature can absorb excess vacant women that gay people will create. nature abhors vacuum.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by naijaboiy: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
There should be equal treatment. undecided
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
If they legalize polygamy then that means the women and men can marry multiple people.

They will legalize polygamy and beastality. I am not surprised by the acts of humans anymore in fact I would be surprised if they didn't legalize anything else reprehensible.

1 Like

Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Omotayor123(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Better than same sex marriage.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by stinggy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'm all in for this please.
Andromida are you reading this? Pls get ready kiss
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by absoluteSuccess: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
MrsChima:
If they legalize polygamy then that means the women and men can marry multiple people.

They will legalize polygamy and beastality. I am not surprised by the acts of humans anymore in fact I would be surprised if they didn't legalize anything else reprehensible.
Why do you think all these is happening? We will not rest until we are free from all restrictions found in the book. I just can't wait to see the nature of freedom that shall spring from legalizing illegality itself.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by absoluteSuccess: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
7footre:
'Omnigamy' is the giant-leap of victory for mankind: marry whatever you see and truly love.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by 7footre(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
'Omnigamy' is the giant-leap of victory for mankind: marry whatever you see and truly love.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by grad2012(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am not surprised no be America grin
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:
I'm all in for this please.
Andromida are you reading this? Pls get ready kiss

Lol. You know I am all for people getting their dream life. So all the best in your search for No.2.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by stinggy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
andromida:

Lol. You know I am all for people getting their dream life. So all the best in your search for No.2.
You know you're one of the requisites for my dream life. Pls support my plan of making you my last wife wink
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Since they can legalize Chest to Chest(not breasstz to chest),then Legalizing multiple should be of no big deal.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

You know you're one of the requisites for my dream life. Pls support my plan of making you my last wife wink

Lol. The plan is not in my best interest I cannot support it. Enjoy the wife of your youth. kiss
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
America must know. cheesy
can u plz make a complete sentence?
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
No big deal bt they should bear in mind dat there will be a rapid death rate. Especially for Women, babalawo shrine go ful becos the way people go demand for otapiapia no be here. More women, more trouble.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
can u plz make a complete sentence?
What's your problem today?
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
What's your problem today?
i dn"t have a problem. Mayb u do.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
7footre:
gay.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
No big deal bt they should bear in mind dat there will be a rapid death rate. Especially for Women, babalawo shrine go ful becos the way people go demand for otapiapia no be here. More women, more trouble.
Reasoning of a fvcktard. What is otapiapia?
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by stinggy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
andromida:

Lol. The plan is not in my best interest I cannot support it. Enjoy the wife of your youth. kiss
See how you're shattering my tender heart embarassed embarassed tongue

What if you're the first? wink kiss
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i dn"t have a problem. Mayb u do.
Why are you looking like a mugu on your dp?
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
Reasoning of a fvcktard. What is otapiapia?
are u frm nigeria?
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
Why are you looking like a mugu on your dp?
oooh really? Can u plz define a mugu and relate it to my dp?
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are u frm nigeria?
Read the original post again(slowly this time) and tell me what country is pushing for legalization of polygamy, and tell me how otapiapia relates to them. . . Ewu.
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by 7footre(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
gay.
That one is already in place
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oooh really? Can u plz define a mugu and relate it to my dp?
I've done the correlation and I'm asking why?
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

See how you're shattering my tender heart embarassed embarassed tongue

What if you're the first? wink kiss

Eyah sowwie.

I no do o. smiley
Re: Legalising Polygamy Marriage by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackett:
I've done the correlation and I'm asking why?
mtheew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Think Am Too Feminine..help! / Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image / 8 Reasons Women Cheat: This May Surprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.