Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? (2033 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by whizqueen(f): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Do the needfuk undecided
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Melahou(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:

So, u still decide to bring ur stupidit.y here angry

where else do you want him to take it to...he has been chased in other places of course
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by NicoleObi: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
My dear.... Don't abort the baby....God would never give you more than you can handle. Finish your youth service...and you'll find a job even with the high unemployment rate....the banker guy would eventually come to his senses...you see people have different ways of reacting to a shocking news. Pls don't abort that baby....God bless you.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by ireneidiva(f): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
3cycle:
You should have seeked our advice before doing without protection undecided

You expect us to tell you to abort a child during lent of all times? OYO
*sought not seeked! Nls grammar can kill!
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by NicoleObi: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
chimerase2:
Som of the gals abov shouting not to abort it claiming holy mary amaka
I knw u gals havee done small abortion in ua life in one way or the oda but u come here to preach
I didn't say she should abort it or not but amu picking on dos hypocrites undecided

So because the so called "gals" made a mistake by aborting in the past....they should allow another confused girl make the same mistake?

My dear... One Word- GROW-UP.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
THAT CHILD WILL BRING U JOY WHEN NOTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD CAN.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

*sought not seeked! Nls grammar can kill!
Thank God you're still alive.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
jaelz:
to all my fellow nairlanders...
i am ibukun and am serving in edo state, to cut the long story short i fell madly and so in love with this handsome man, a banker that was well to do for a man of his age. i was so in love that i failed to notice that he was a player and a serial cheat, one thing led to another and i got pregnant for him, i confronted him but he vehemently denied it and told me to go look for the father to my bastard unborn child.
i felt so hurt and this really made loathe him with a passion, so so much that just the thought of him leaves me raining curses of death on him and his generation, am over 2months pregnant now with serious thoughts of aborting the baby it gets to 3months on the 20th of march, i have already gotten the doctor and prepared everything required for the procedure. just wanted to know you peoples opinions please no insults i need serious and true advice from your people thanks.

..ok to be honest I don't want kids and all men hate kids.....so our advise..ABORT!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defence For False Pregnancy By Ladies. / 7 Ways To Know If You Are In Love Or In Lust? / So... Boring....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.