Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Need Ur Advice On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice On This (911 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice On This by policrates: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
I met a grl during one of my lectures in skul, we got talkin and after a while I found that I realy realy lyked her(love). This was abt 6 mnths of doin SOLO. Her room mates were my friends from sec. To them I was not a good person relationship wise. I dated on of the room mates sister and a bestie of the other room mate. So I knew not to ask her out when she could easily tell either of them. I asked her out when we were on holidays nd she said no coz we have not known each other for long and something else I cant remember. But she asked if we cld still be frnds and I said okay. And each time I ask her out she gives one excuse or the other. I get this feeling that she loves me or she is realy confused coz she calls almst everyday, gets angry wen I dnt call or wen I dnt pick her call, and she gets jealous wen I call anyone of my female frnds my baby. But now am at my wits end I dnt knw wat to do now. I really love her. A times wen I tel her I love her she say yes you are meant to love you frnds and wld later come on whatsapp nd strt askin me if we cld still be frnds saying she cant afford to lose me. av bein askin out for more than the time my longest relationship has lasted. Plus a girl asked me out during Febuary and i said no coz of her. The girl asked me if the girl waz worth it and if she loves me the way i love her. Dat question has had me puzzled since. Pls fellow nairalanders wat can I do to make this grl say yes or am I just involved with someone who doesn't want you and doesn't want anyone to have you.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by HURUCHI(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dude concentrate on ur studies ok

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by sexylogan(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Face your books bros.
No follow woman wahalla com fail your exams.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by HURUCHI(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
sexylogan:
Face your books bros.
No follow woman wahalla com fail your exams.

Tell am
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by Brugo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Don't let one girl break your heart. Withdraw before you go love up. That gal is not reliable.

Last warning.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by purityval(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Well u gotta sit d gurl down nd talk some sense into her head. I knw some gurls like dah, they won't commit demselves nd won't allow anoda gurl to get committed to u. U v got to tell her dah itz either she in or shez out no sitting on the fence. Nd u have to stop paying much attention to her actionz, if she doznt wana date you then she doznt hv the f**king right to get mad or jelouse wit what goes on in ur life.

My bet she myt have a guy sumwia nd is trying to also kip u around incase the other guy walks den she call fall back on you.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
I met a grl during one of my lectures in skul, we got talkin
and after a while I found that I realy realy lyked her(love)

u loved or lusted after her
don't force the girl to go out with u simply because she feels ur pain

welcome to....... friends zone op
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by sneak3(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Use the plan B strategy... Sit her down, tell her how much u appreciate ur friendship with her and how u wil do anything to keep it . But u just feel the time is to do the right thing, which is stop thinking she will ever be Urs so u have decided to give another lady a chance.. come up with a sweet story abt the non existing lady..

Then minimize ur attention and show of care towards her for atleast a week. Trust me she will come out plain after the exercise.

One more thing remember to share ur testimony
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by Lisaflex(f): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dude u r sooo in d friend zonegrin ...pele
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by chimerase2: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dis frindzone is spiritual believe u me son of man me ma self and I a man of God ordained in such mins3 can't even deliver u from that wicked friendzone grin
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by KingTom(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lisaflex:
Dude u r sooo in d friend zonegrin ...pele
You still dey? shocked
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by chimerase2: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
You still dey? shocked
u no dey take e see fine gal angry
Na so u take spoil show for ma side for wia dat gal name withheld dey okwaya angry
No just denie amu angry
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by Lisaflex(f): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
You still dey? shocked
ufan i dey o! lngst tym
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lisaflex:

ufan i dey o! lngst tym
Ok o you disappeared sha grin
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by Lisaflex(f): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
Ok o you disappeared sha grin
Yaya...D place became dull
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by sluvy4tune(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Guy

ur reserve bench get seat belt

she believes once her current dumps her, you are her plan B.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by KingTom(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lisaflex:

Yaya...D place became dull
Abi? it's still dull sef grin
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This by sneak3(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

What A Woman Needs / Are Women Always Satisfied / When A Man Talks Sex 30 Minutes After Meeting You What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.