Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

What I Should Do About My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Should Do About My Crush (2663 Views)

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Should Do About My Crush by Francmakua(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls I really need your opinion, if I don't, I won't be asking, am confused.
There is this guy in my class, when we started school I don't know him quiet well but I know that he is my class. Then, I don't have anything for him, I don't see him around in class or maybe I don't notice him. This semester, we had a group something and he was in my group but I didn't join the group for the stuff. He met me one day and asked why I didn't join the group, we discussed about it and I left. That day I started feeling something for him, I prayed to see him again. Two days later he stopped again to discuss the reason why I didn't join the group, he adviced me to join the group and I agreed(note why I didn't join the group is not because of him). When he was talking I was no longer listening because he was affecting me in a way and when I look up to his face our eye met for like 2 second, he left immediately without saying anything. The problem now is that since then I always wish to see him again, I always think about him. Whenever we see in class, he may just call my name in form of greeting and leave. He never said anything more to me again.
I am asking for your opinion because am really crushing hard and I want to know if he feels the same way or not. I want to know how to tell if he is attracted to me. And what I should do about him.
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by kilokeys(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
erhmmm

#puts on my art of seduction coat..

there is something that has mutual interest for both of u.. the group..

u could start a conversation from there.. using anchors.. u delve into other questions.. smile more, be relaxed.. if he is like me.. he would take charge.. if he doesn't.. nothing spoil.. u still get to see him more often.. and pple change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
There are two things involved

*sister are you pretty? If Yes, then I bet he is gay! shocked
If no, then hmmmmmmn...maybe he is not into you

*if he doesn't show you any affection or anything, why don't you go ahead and give him the green light? wink
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
You want him for a husband or for a quick 6ex?

1 Like

Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by sneak3(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
He actually likes you... still practicing what he sees in AM (Africa Magic).. just show him u watch more of telemundo by asking him for a hang out..

The dude has got u exactly Whr he wanted.. I trust d guy must be feeling fly now. It sure feels good to live with the knowledge that a girl crush on u .

1 Like

Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by chimerase2: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sista in d lord leme advice u
U hear
Op do u have his pix?
And what soap do u use? undecided
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by theorbiters: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Okay. He does not feel the same for you dear. Probably he knows how you are feeling but may not want to get involve or intentionally dissing you. Either way, I think it is obsession.
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
He also likes you, maybe he his talking things slow and steady. You know everyone has their own style...Try and give him some go ahead signals.....But don't give him the impression that you're totally into him ooo, or else........
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
The dude likes you,but don't be desperate.

SHALOM!!!
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Rexhenrex(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
what is crush? U wanna kill him? i thought crush means to uterly destroy something grin dont mind me o,face ur book jarey if he sees u are inteligent and friendly if u like carry obj face he will still come back. try it and thank me later :-wink
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Enegod(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Francmakua:
Pls I really need your opinion, if I don't, I won't be asking, am confused.
There is this guy in my class, when we started school I don't know him quiet well but I know that he is my class. Then, I don't have anything for him, I don't see him around in class or maybe I don't notice him. This semester, we had a group something and he was in my group but I didn't join the group for the stuff. He met me one day and asked why I didn't join the group, we discussed about it and I left. That day I started feeling something for him, I prayed to see him again. Two days later he stopped again to discuss the reason why I didn't join the group, he adviced me to join the group and I agreed(note why I didn't join the group is not because of him). When he was talking I was no longer listening because he was affecting me in a way and when I look up to his face our eye met for like 2 second, he left immediately without saying anything. The problem now is that since then I always wish to see him again, I always think about him. Whenever we see in class, he may just call my name in form of greeting and leave. He never said anything more to me again.
I am asking for your opinion because am really crushing hard and I want to know if he feels the same way or not. I want to know how to tell if he is attracted to me. And what I should do about him.
Women have this strange tendency to assume that every guy that they like automatically likes them. Men learn at a young age that women we like rarely like us, but women never seem to outgrow this problem.

The OP is actually asking a good question and I will honestly tell you that the chances are he does not feel the same way about you. He will probably
still try and bang you though.... undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Francmakua(f): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:
erhmmm

u could start a conversation from there.. using anchors.. u delve into other questions.. smile more, be relaxed.. if he is like me.. he would take charge.. if he doesn't.. nothing spoil.. u still get to see him more often.. and pple change
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Francmakua(f): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:
erhmmm

thank you
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by ghost1718(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
i'll rent u a gun (tips) to blow UP his fuçkíñg heart open for u to jump in, but only if u will agree in my terms and conditions undecidedundecided
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Francmakua(f): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
sneak3:
He actually likes you... still practicing what he sees in AM (Africa Magic).. just show him u watch more of telemundo by asking him for a hang out..
The dude has got u exactly Whr he wanted.. I trust d guy must be feeling fly now. It sure feels good to live with the knowledge that a girl crush on u .
thank you. But I forgot to add that he is very social type, he greets everyone in class. The other day, I was walking with my friend he came greeted both of us and offered to buy soft drink for my friend. He was discussing with her without even involving me.
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Francmakua(f): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Enegod:
Women have this strange tendency to assume that every guy that they like automatically likes them. Men learn at a young age that women we like rarely like us, but women never seem to outgrow this problem.

The OP is actually asking a good question and I will honestly tell you that the chances are he does not feel the same way about you. He will probably
still try and bang you though.... undecided undecided
ok
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Reminds me of d hollywood movie. 'The family"
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Go and Die
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by asadike(f): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Whatever u think u feel for him, pls keep it mutual for now to avoid heart break coz he could be in love with another girl.
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by kinglekan: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Francmakua:

Ipledge:
The dude likes you,but don't be desperate.

SHALOM!!!

Well I agree with this. I think he likes you so just be urself around him. Don't be too strict and rigid tho. And like Ipledge said, don't get desperate.

You guys need sometime to get to know each other better so take advantage of ur lil chit chats with him.

Truth is when u get to knw him betta he might not really be ur type and u wld realise it was just a rush of emotions. On the other hand u might be into him a lot but don't push it. Just gv him little green lights.

Men are like lions, we like to kill our prey ourselves (dts literarily speakin tho). So give him the right green light at the right time and am sure he would respond if he is really into u.

*grins*
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice advice,op follow his advice
kinglekan:

Well I agree with this. I think he likes you so just be urself around him. Don't be too strict and rigid tho. And like Ipledge said, don't get desperate.

You guys need sometime to get to know each other better so take advantage of ur lil chit chats with him.

Truth is when u get to knw him betta he might not really be ur type and u wld realise it was just a rush of emotions. On the other hand u might be into him a lot but don't push it. Just gv him little green lights.

Men are like lions, we like to kill our prey ourselves (dts literarily speakin tho). So give him the right green light at the right time and am sure he would respond if he is really into u.

*grins*

1 Like

Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by smsdigito: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
edozie04:
Go and Die
are u adams ?
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Badgers14: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
kilokeys:
erhmmm

@Op follow this advise. They guy might be shy a little. From a guy point of view there's this time when you like a lady or feels she gave you a green light, you try to swoop in but she gives you WTF attitude, you tend to back up a little to avoid the. Lady rubbishing your ego.
Me thinks that guy in question is at this stage now that's why he hails you instead of having a conversation with you like before.

Note to all females reading this, I know you ladies try to play hard to get card but always leave a room for the guy to step in other wise you will be opening up your thread someday talking about your missed opportunities. Some ladies are notorious of this they take the hard to get card tooooo far, that's why some guys when they endure all of that, they finally get in , they rubbish the lady, chop her well a clean mouth for ground and go there way. ..... I have seen plenty wink

1 Like

Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Badgers14: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Francmakua:

thank you. But I forgot to add that he is very social type, he greets everyone in class. The other day, I was walking with my friend he came greeted both of us and offered to buy soft drink for my friend. He was discussing with her without even involving me.

I didn't even see this before my previous reply. I understand what the guy is doing, I would do the same thing too, he's afraid you might fall his hand and that will crush his ego badly, and he wants to know if you are telling your friends good/ bad stuffs about him. Like my previous post follow that advise, find something in common in the group and strike up a discussion, be free with him. Then he will be convinced his ego won't be rubbished then back up and he will take it from there.

But please don't push your green light too far.

Source... Personal experience wink
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Pdizzle(m): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Reminds me of d hollywood movie. 'The family"

Nice movie
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by SmeagolC(m): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2015
@Enegod. You sir, are a fine gentleman. I share the same opinion.
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Francmakua(f): 2:24am On Mar 14, 2015
Thank you all for your advice. Like it is said, "Problem shared is problem solved." You have eased a part of my burden. May God bless you all. I love you.
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2015
Francmakua:

Believe in me,he is attracted to you as well,cos he wouldn't have offered to buy your friend a soft drink & never offered you...He was trying to draw up your attention.

Since you guys have started talking,you get closer to him via borrowing his stuffz like note book,handouts & stuffz.

But don't go asking him out or looking desperate nor choking/invading his space...Sister you are a girl & every girl above her teenage circle should have known how or have the power of seduction.

1 Like

Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Francisca did you have to open a thread on Nairaland? embarassed

I noticed you liked me but I wasn't sure enough. Because sometimes you act like you don't care. sad

When I try to start up a conversation you don't seem interested and sometimes you let your friend do the talking.

Anyway,,now I know you truly like me I will make a move when next we meet in class.

Regards! smiley
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Islie: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:
Francisca did you have to open a thread on Nairaland? embarassed

I noticed you liked me but I wasn't sure enough. Because sometimes you act like you don't care. sad

When I try to start up a conversation you don't seem interested and sometimes you let your friend do the talking.

Anyway,,now I know you truly like me I will make a move when next we meet in class.

Regards! smiley

Badooo
Always forming activity
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Frankenstein: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
rubey:
There are two things involved

*sister are you pretty? If Yes, then I bet he is gay! shocked
If no, then hmmmmmmn...maybe he is not into you

*if he doesn't show you any affection or anything, why don't you go ahead and give him the green light? wink
What the heck do you mean? You think all straight guys should drool around pretty girls?
I have ignored dozens of real pretty girls that actually left hints, does that make me gay?
Re: What I Should Do About My Crush by Pr0ton: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
You want him for a husband or for a quick 6ex?

Seconded! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 reasons why men like P** girls. / Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. / Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.