Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off (2666 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
which of the follow they sin pass and reasons

pen*s,
hands,
legs,
toungue,
eyes,
kitten(v),
ears,
ass,
heart,
mind,
keep the comments flowing

moderators frot page abeg
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by falconey(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by deewhone(f): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Its the heart. Anytn u wanna do is 1st conceived in the heart b4 parts of the body carry out d actions
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
D heart is d origin of sin and d driver of ur mentality. Wen a car has accidnt due 2 carelessness, d driver is 2 blamed.
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op, u confuse pass louis vangaal i swearundecided
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2016
deewhone:
Its the heart. Anytn u wanna do is 1st conceived in the heart b4 parts of the body carry out d actions
but the heart does not really carryout the sin
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2016
firstking01:
ur condition worst pass chelsea own
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2016
firstking01:
u need prayers pass mourinho ur condition worst pass chelsea own
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Maiconyoung:
D heart is d origin of sin and d driver of ur mentality. Wen a car has accidnt due 2 carelessness, d driver is 2 blamed.
d heart just thinks it but does not commits it
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2016
swemzkid:
u need prayers pass mourinho ur condition worst pass chelsea own
and u jones pass depay grin
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by cruzita(f): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
na your brain
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by Michizzy(f): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
It's the mind.
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
swemzkid:
d heart just thinks it but does not commits it
bt it pushes u 2 act
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by octopusfreaky(f): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
your mind
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2016
firstking01:
and u jones pass depay grin
u loose form pass hazard
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by chrisbaby24(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok...
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2016
swemzkid:
u loose form pass hazard
you dull pass fellaini
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2016
firstking01:
you dull pass fellaini
u dey unwanted like adebayo
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by pinkydove: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2016
It's the heart.... Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
swemzkid:
u dey unwanted like adebayo
u dey chop chances pass giroudcheesy
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
firstking01:
u dey chop chances pass giroudcheesy
u be waste and flop like pedro
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
swemzkid:
u be waste and flop like pedro
hehehehe, @least pedro better pass falcow wey u be grin
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by Smellymouth: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pr1ck
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by jonaifame22(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
I have died for my people and hence their bodies are sanctified and holy they need not cut off any part

Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2016
firstking01:
hehehehe, @least pedro better pass falcow wey u be grin
i go soon injure u like luke shaw
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Everybody shld knw is d Mind joor
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
swemzkid:
i go soon injure u like luke shaw
u injure me i go still cumbk frm injury, but i'd mk sure that ur relegated to 3rd division sidecheesy
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
firstking01:
u injure me i go still cumbk frm injury, but i'd mk sure that ur relegated to 3rd division sidecheesy
i wil stil rise but i will take u 2 confrence league and make u broke like porthmouth
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
swemzkid:
i wil stil rise but i will take u 2 confrence league and make u broke like porthmouth
no matter how broke portsmouth is, dey can never be broke like okubo football club in ajegunle where ur serving as a ball pickercheesy
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
firstking01:
no matter how broke portsmouth is, dey can never be broke like okubo football club in ajegunle where ur serving as a ball pickercheesy
no wonder people hate u pass vangaal
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
swemzkid:
no wonder people hate u pass vangaal
if them hate vangaaL them for don sack, them just keepam their to give people liku hope grin, because if them sack am, ur career dan die be thatcheesy
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
firstking01:
if them hate vangaaL them for don sack, them just keepam their to give people liku hope grin, because if them sack am, ur career dan die be thatcheesy
i can see u are a chelsea fan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Can You Marry This Woman? / Men change your ways (photo) / Ok Seriously People, Must There Be Blood When U Deflower A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.