Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I (1660 Views)

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by CecyAdrian(f): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
I met these guy sometimes in 2013 @ a function,and I fell instantly for him.i only got 2 talk to him briefly when we were introduced and I never got 2 talk to him again.but I swear I never 4got him,his looks especially his voice,i stored it in a part of ma brain that I play out whenever I want to hear it. I never got his contact from him but was lucky my aunty who introduced us had it,so I asked and she gave me.that same day I called just to hear his voice and ended up asking him if he had a girlfriend I could tell he was suprised because it's not everyday a girl calls you from nowhere and just asked if u had a girlfriend or married.he told me No.i don't know why but I ended the call just like that maybe out of excitment.one thing you should know is the dude is way older than me,(say with 10yrs or so) and I got to know from my aunty that he was loaded (but am not after that).I never called back because I was scared,shy and thought I was a little fast and he never called back too.time went by i lost my contacts and I thought I had forgotten him.
Fast-forward to late last year.i got a new phone,decided to reinstall my yahoo mail on my phone and in so doing got back a lot of my contacts I thought were gone when I lost my previous phone. And lo and behold, his contact was amongst them. i found him on whatsapp and chatted him up .he never knew who I was I had to explain,he remembered the day but didn't remember me. We got talking though and became friends.the thing is I do still fancy these guy a lot. (Finding his contact and chatting him up brought back the same feelings I felt when I met him) and don't know how to show him or tell him without sounding or looking desperate. He is very rich and out of my class for one.
I have met him since I reunited with him on two occasions. He calls and chats me up occasionally. I do most of it.but I do not mind. Although when he chats me up,he usually talks about explicit stuffs which I don't really fancy and most times,i end up ending the chat. Because I feel he sees me as a girl who is all over him for the sex or money.i really fancy these dude and I want him to see that without me looking desperate and I do not know how.
Please someone advice me.
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by falconey(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
What do you really want from him? You fancy fancy fancy

Sex? Money? Love?

4 Likes

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by yahx(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your story get as e b
I really wish I kud giv an advice
But I don't even knw wat to say
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by elantraceey(f): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
My dear forget about him , just keep the friendship and if he wants to date you he'll make the move if not move on.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by CecyAdrian(f): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
Who do you really want from him? You fancy fancy fancy
Sex? Money? Love?
I want all of him
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by CecyAdrian(f): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:
My dear forget about him , just keep the friendship and if he wants to date you he'll make the move if not move on.
Thanks a lot for the advice. I have tried forgetting him. Not being successful
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
Who do you really want from him? You fancy fancy fancy

Sex? Money? Love?

Lol! Fancy fancy everywhere. cheesy
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by CecyAdrian(f): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Fancy fancy everywhere. cheesy
cheesy well didn't want 2 use the word Love,so fancy is the next closest word to give the meaning
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by elantraceey(f): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Because you don't want to , believe me when I tell you I've been there , if he had feelings for you , he would have noticed you had feelings for him since and made a move, I assure if he does anything now it will just to get in between your legs.

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by CecyAdrian(f): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Because you don't want to , believe me when I tell you I've been there , if he had feelings for you , he would have noticed you had feelings for him since and made a move, I assure if he does anything now it will just to get in between your legs.
U are right though. Just that the heart doesn't seem not to be listening to the head.thanks alot
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by ronald4lif(m): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2015
CecyAdrian:

cheesy well didn't want 2 use the word Love,so fancy is the next closest word to give the meaning

Okay. But I think what you have going for him is lust not love. Now tell me, after meeting him for the first time and you realised he's not educated, a barrow pusher or a bus driver would you have still had him in mine this long? I bet that lust will be buried right there.

You are chatting him up more than he chats you, you keep digging up his contacts after how many years. You see, he's already aware you're crushing on him and it will be easier to win you over. You've given him all the necessary green light, what is left is for you to tell him please be my boyfriend. He knows all these and still has not make any move, meaning he's not into you and doesn't care.

Whenever he does shows any interest in you, it will be to fuuccck and dump you. Then you'll come crying how a guy used and dump you, when you gave yourself to him willingly.

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by CecyAdrian(f): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=31597692]
Okay. But I think what you have going for him is lust not love. Now tell me, after meeting him for the first time and you realised he's not educated, a barrow pusher or a bus driver would you have still had him in mine this long? I bet that lust will be buried right there.
You are chatting him up more than he chats you, you keep digging up his contacts after how many years. You see, he's already aware you're crushing on him and it will be easier to win you over. You've given him all the necessary green light, what is left is for you to tell him please be my boyfriend. He knows all these and still has not make any move, meaning he's not into you and doesn't care.
Whenever he does shows any interest in you, it will be to fuuccck and dump you. Then you'll come crying how a guy used and dump you, when you gave yourself to him willingly.
[/quote
Woah shocked shocked shocked
First I never knew who he was or what he did untill later. I got interested in him and asked and was told.
Secondly,i already forgot about him,till I found the contacts again
I didn't add that he was meant to help me with something and I use that as an excuse to call or chat him up. So he might not even get the green light per say. Remember I said,am the very shy type and do believe in the old pattern of guys wooing girls
U made points though even though it was a little harsh smiley

1 Like

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by UniqueGem(m): 12:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Truth don dey come out small small...
CecyAdrian:

I want all of him

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by ronald4lif(m): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Woah shocked shocked shocked
First I never knew who he was or what he did untill later. I got interested in him and asked and was told.
Secondly,i already forgot about him,till I found the contacts again
I didn't add that he was meant to help me with something and I use that as an excuse to call or chat him up. So he might not even get the green light per say. Remember I said,am the very shy type and do believe in the old pattern of guys wooing girls
U made points though even though it was a little harsh smiley

My point in my first paragraph was, after the first encounter and you made enquiries about him then he turns out he's not a do well and not even educated will the love or crush still be there? I am sure you can't answer in the affirmative.

Like I said, there's nothing else you can do to get him to woo you. You've done more than enough already. He knows what you want, he's notice the signals but he isn't interested that's why he has not made a move. If it was a girl he's into he would have long make that daring move.

Be wary if incase he starts making a sudden move, it could be he just wants to give you what you want, an average guy will think you just want a 'nice' time. So no one gets hurts and starts acting up all victim.

I don't know how to put this nicely, but you've got to move on. Your crushee seem not to give a scratch about you. How hard is that to grasp? Or were you just hoping to be given false hope on here? Sorry darl, truth must be said regardless.

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by CecyAdrian(f): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2015
UniqueGem:
Truth don dey come out small small...
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by CecyAdrian(f): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

My point in my first paragraph was, after the first encounter and you made enquiries about him then he turns out he's not a do well and not even educated will the love or crush still be there? I am sure you can't answer in the affirmative.
Like I said, there's nothing else you can do to get him to woo you. You've done more than enough already. He knows what you want, he's notice the signals but he isn't interested that's why he has not made a move. If it was a girl he's into he would have long make that daring move.
Be wary if incase he starts making a sudden move, it could be he just wants to give you what you want, an average guy will think you just want a 'nice' time. So no one gets hurts and starts acting up all victim.
I don't know how to put this nicely, but you've got to move on. Your crushee seem not to give a scratch about you. How hard is that to grasp? Or were you just hoping to be given false hope on here? Sorry darl, truth must be said regardless.
Ok, thanks a lot for the advice

1 Like

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by ronald4lif(m): 1:01am On Mar 14, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Ok, thanks a lot for the advice

You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by kinglekan: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2015
CecyAdrian:

elantraceey:

Elantraceey has said it all in her posts.

This guy doesn't dig u (blunt truth). If he did he would have been polite enough to call u back when u hung up.

If u let ur heart do the thinking instead of ur head, u would end up in a pweety bad shape. Cos he would see u as a fling nd take advantage of that.

Move on swti, there are a lotta cool, charming guys out there who would sweep u off ur feet and wld truly love u.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by baralatie(m): 1:22am On Mar 14, 2015
CecyAdrian:
I met these guy sometimes in 2013 @ a function,and I fell instantly for him.i only got 2 talk to him briefly when we were introduced and I never got 2 talk to him again.but I swear I never 4got him,his looks especially his voice,i stored it in a part of ma brain that I play out whenever I want to hear it. I never got his contact from him but was lucky my aunty who introduced us had it,so I asked and she gave me.that same day I called just to hear his voice and ended up asking him if he had a girlfriend I could tell he was suprised because it's not everyday a girl calls you from nowhere and just asked if u had a girlfriend or married.he told me No.i don't know why but I ended the call just like that maybe out of excitment.one thing you should know is the dude is way older than me,(say with 10yrs or so) and I got to know from my aunty that he was loaded (but am not after that).I never called back because I was scared,shy and thought I was a little fast and he never called back too.time went by i lost my contacts and I thought I had forgotten him.
Fast-forward to late last year.i got a new phone,decided to reinstall my yahoo mail on my phone and in so doing got back a lot of my contacts I thought were gone when I lost my previous phone. And lo and behold, his contact was amongst them. i found him on whatsapp and chatted him up .he never knew who I was I had to explain,he remembered the day but didn't remember me. We got talking though and became friends.the thing is I do still fancy these guy a lot. (Finding his contact and chatting him up brought back the same feelings I felt when I met him) and don't know how to show him or tell him without sounding or looking desperate. He is very rich and out of my class for one.
I have met him since I reunited with him on two occasions. He calls and chats me up occasionally. I do most of it.but I do not mind. Although when he chats me up,he usually talks about explicit stuffs which I don't really fancy and most times,i end up ending the chat. Because I feel he sees me as a girl who is all over him for the sex or money.i really fancy these dude and I want him to see that without me looking desperate and I do not know how.
Please someone advice me.
if a guy is not into you! leave am,he is thinking more of nonsense than real sense.
if you still feel you like chatting.friends one him.
honestly,peace of mind is better than a coerced relationship.
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by baralatie(m): 1:24am On Mar 14, 2015
just forget the guy!
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by ivyT(f): 2:36am On Mar 14, 2015
It seems d guy ain't dat interested. Take a back seat nd see if he tries to get in touch,but if not boo_u have to let him go
*no be by fire by force*
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by Cutehector(m): 4:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by Brugo(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2015
Heart waiting to be broken. cheesy

Have you ever wondered why he is not married at his age with the fact that he can afford to keep a family? Would you gladly follow a guy who doesn't wanna be married even when he has the means to take care of his home? I wonder what makes you think you would fare better than the other (classy, rich, working-class) ladies he has met.

If you like, make the mistake of toasting him.

Rabbish. angry

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by prettyjo(f): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2015
someone as old as he is and still single,though I Dont know his age but does that not ring a bell to you?
he just wants to have fun.forget about him, and stop all this feelings you are having for him
Re: ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I by ulmababy: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
He doesn't give a sh.t about you

(1) (Reply)

My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her? / How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage / See The Question A Girl Asked On Twitter....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.