Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage (1657 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / A Nagging Lady Or A Lady Who Can't Cook, Which Can You Condone With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Machiny: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
20percent of married men today are not happy in their homes,because their wife nags a lot. After a month or two offshore, a friend prefer staying in a hotel or my house some days before going home to meet his nagging wife. It made me go to the bible since its the norm that governs our daily life and found diferent portions of the bible talking of same topic.means it did not start today. The nagging women never acept they are over stretching things...Some of them are so cool during relationships.Even proverbs 27:15-16 states its almost impossible to stop them...THe question is,how can one detect a woman that can nag as to avoid such ladies and high blood pressure in future?
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by ammyluv2002(f): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Look for her trouble especially when she's not in a good mood grin grin
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by CountDracula(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Simple, wen ure dating her, forget her bday for once and u wil find out
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Princecalm(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
those living with a nagging wife truly deserves it.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by ghost1718(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
simple: bring her to ur house and bring another lady in same house. When she ask tell her is just ur friend........... If she complain. Marry her. If she didn't. brother. Run for ur life
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by DankemzI(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
ghost1718:
simple: bring her to ur house and bring another lady in same house. When she ask tell her is just ur friend........... If she complain. Marry her. If she didn't. brother. Run for ur life

Why?
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Godfullsam(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Women will always forgive and forget, but they will never forget to always remind you that they have forgiven you.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Chidonc(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buy mtn #1500 and send her the first 11digits, if she complains instead of figurin the last one, my brother naggin is in her blood
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Hoshea: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
By dating longer
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
If she keeps saying same thing all The time when angry.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by naijaboiy: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Princecalm:
Could you buttress more on this please.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op your head dey there.as gentle as I am,I can kill a nagging wife grin...See no lady can hide that behaviour,if she nags u will surely know
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Princecalm(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Could you buttress more on this please.
many must have wondered why some couple live peacefully why others don't, and yet we still believe our God is impartial but still don't understand why such circumtance plays itself out. Let me ask you this, have you ever come out with a reasonable explanation about that?
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by naijaboiy: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Princecalm:
many must have wondered why some couple live peacefully why others don't, and yet we still believe our God is impartial but still don't understand why such circumtance plays itself out. Let me ask you this, have you ever come out with a reasonable explanation about that?
This is not the explanation I expected.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Dotwillis1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Princecalm:
expatiate
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Princecalm(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is not the explanation I expected.
well here is what I intend giving.
In this World, nature works with three laws but I will make emphasis on the one which relates to what we are talking about.
The Law Of Sowing and Reaping.
Of course the statement already explains itself meaning what you sow, that shall you reap and it is otherwise known as the law of Karma. With good understanding of the laws of nature, you will get to know reason to every happenings on earth. Without digressing much, I said earlier on that those that encounter such situations truly deserves it, it still remains a fact that you can't reap what you have not sown it impossible , let me paint a scenario, a kind hearted responsible man who is so cheerished by his neigbhours marries a woman and after some years she begins to cheat on him...... Certainly his neigbhours will feel the man doesn't deserve such or probably start thinking God is not being fair but it remains constant that God is love and the possible reason why that man might be experiencing such situations is because he might have committed a sin that warranted such punishment in his present or past earth life, of course nobody is on earth for the first time.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Aitee1: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
No smoke without fire, most men especially the traditional ones believes it's a man's world, thus they do what pleases them and expect the woman to act dumb.

Be reasonable and considerate in your ways of doing things and watch your home glow in love and happiness.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by misspicy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
ok i nag my boyfriend why?

because he just don't do the right thing even when i tell him what to do

so

nagging is my way of reminding him.

thank you.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Eberex(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:
No smoke without fire, most men especially the traditional ones believes it's a man's world, thus they do what pleases them and expect the woman to act dumb.

Be reasonable and considerate in your ways of doing things and watch your home glow in love and happiness.

nagging is natural. you have no point.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
HOW CAN A WOMAN DETECT A LAZY LACKADAISICAL GOOD FOR NOTHING MAN BEFORE MARRIAGE

angry angry angry
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Princecalm:
well here is what I intend giving.
In this World, nature works with three laws but I will make emphasis on the one which relates to what we are talking about.
The Law Of Sowing and Reaping.
Of course the statement already explains itself meaning what you sow, that shall you reap and it is otherwise known as the law of Karma. With good understanding of the laws of nature, you will get to know reason to every happenings on earth. Without digressing much, I said earlier on that those that encounter such situations truly deserves it, it still remains a fact that you can't reap what you have not sown it impossible , let me paint a scenario, a kind hearted responsible man who is so cheerished by his neigbhours marries a woman and after some years she begins to cheat on him...... Certainly his neigbhours will feel the man doesn't deserve such or probably start thinking God is not being fair but it remains constant that God is love and the possible reason why that man might be experiencing such situations is because he might have committed a sin that warranted such punishment in his present or past earth life, of course nobody is on earth for the first time.

Damn. For real? I don't think that explains it at all. Unfortunate things happen to good people. Lemony snicket. Good things happen to wicked people. It rains on both good and bad. The sun shines on both the naughty and the nice.

A lot of times, there is no rhyme or reason to events and circumstances. It's just is.

C'est la vie.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by chenor(f): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Simple try doing things she doesn't like to the extreme and watch her reaction or you get angry with her and act as if you don't appreciate her
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Machiny: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
misspicy:
ok i nag my boyfriend
why?

so

thank you.
ladies that nag find fault in everything.not just a reminder

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Machiny: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:

my dear this my friend.from what I see and undastand.he is caring enough.I knw nobody is perfect.he said wen leaving home for work,he gives her some reasonable amount of money.in two weeks she is calling that the money is finished.And the marriage is a childless one for now.so my friend wonders wht she uses the money for.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Aitee1: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Machiny:
my dear this my friend.from what I see and undastand.he is caring enough.I knw nobody is perfect.he said wen leaving home for work,he gives her some reasonable amount of money.in two weeks she is calling that the money is finished.And the marriage is a childless one for now.so my friend wonders wht she uses the money for.

Simple, she can't manage a home with the available resources or maybe she has friends that are living flamboyant lifestyle and she's the type that's not contented with what she has. And if your friend noticed how she spends money while they were dating and paid deaf hear to it then you don't have to carry his cross on your head.

Some people marry for the wrong reason forgetting that marriage is beyond wedding ceremony, the men go for beauty while the women are interested in his pocket size that's why after the butterfly feeling realities set in.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by lomodele(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chidonc:
Buy mtn #1500 and send her the first 11digits, if she complains instead of figurin the last one, my brother naggin is in her blood
gringrin
misspicy:
ok i nag my boyfriend
why?
so
thank you.
gringrin
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by lomodele(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
when after apologising she kept on hammering on d issue as if u are a pry 1 kid, even though she claimed she has forgiven u and and av forgotten abt d issue...
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage by Princecalm(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Xiadnat:

Damn. For real? I don't think that explains it at all. Unfortunate things happen to good people. Lemony snicket. Good things happen to wicked people. It rains on both good and bad. The sun shines on both the naughty and the nice.

A lot of times, there is no rhyme or reason to events and circumstances. It's just is.

C'est la vie.

can you kindly paint a scenario where good things happen to bad people?

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery / removed / Question For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.