Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC (24659 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / State-by-state PVC Collection Statistics From INEC. (pics).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by MrEverest(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2015
ManMountain:

You no get sense, the whole of SE is just a little above Kano, with all the noise coming from that part of Nigeria, there is little they can do to guaranteed him victory, PEJ has sealed his fate in Northen Nigeria.
He now turned his attention to SW, and so far, the prognosis is not encouraging.
Quote me after the election, GEJ won't be President of Nigeria again.
You are making a mistake!! what is total PVC collectin for Kano that you want to compare with S.East?? FYI, S.East is approaching 7 million already cool cool Again when you talk about Igbos and limit it to S.East alone, then another mistake because Igbos has almost the same population outside as they have inside, so when you mention Kano, I hope you will also be gracious enough to deduce Igbo population there.,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ceejayluv(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2015
njideoby:

You and I know that it cannot be possible. Some of the people that registered then have either died,relocated or migrated out of the country. Not forgetting those incapacitated on hospital beds and in various prisons.
Plus the ones who don't give a hoot to collect theirs...
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by snowland(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
kliffo:

The reason for the low percentage collection of PVCs in the south west is the deliberate policy of withholding those of non indigenes- in particular the Igbo.
My brother, I do not subscribe to that line. There are 6 states in the SW if I'm not mistaking. If the igbos in Lagos are shouting that their PVCs are being hidden, please what happens to the remaining 5 states?. By the way, how many Igbos are in the south west? The population of Igbo in the south west is not up to 15% of the total population of the region and over 80% of them are concentrated in Lagos.

South Westerners are just noise makers. We just love making undue noise.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by emiye(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2015
tinsel:
The only states in the south south and south east with ninety percent plus collection rates are imo, rivers and akwaibom. Imo and rivers are APC states. Then almost all states in the south west have Ninety percent plus rate of collection. I am just wondering.

Sometimes , it is the rubbish in your mind, that your eye sees, though it is an illusion.

None of the 6 sw states has more than 74% collection rate, in fact, the SW has the worst collection rate from the 6 geo political zones.

Rivers also has less than 90 % collection rate, there are several south east states with better collection rate.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by criminalmindz: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2015
SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT LAGOS. I BET YOU THE REMAINING CARDS ARE WITH FASHOLA AND APC

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ubanett(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2015
snowland:
Going by this release, it shows that the South Western states have the least percentage collection. Does this mean that my SW brothers are not politically sagacious or we are simply nonchalant?. I don't think I'm wrong if I made bold to say na only mouth we get for South West. If no state in the region can boast of 75% collection, it is indeed a show of shame for the region that brands itself the Political Headquarter of Nigeria.

One thing you can never take away from my people in the northern part of the country when it comes to politics is their passion. They are very passionate in their words and they always corroborate their words with their actions.

We (South Westerns), as a matter of urgency, really need to evaluate and change our political orientation because elections are not won on pages of Punch or Vanguard. Elections are not won by mere rambling and talking. Elections are won by having the right tools.

If you are Team "CHANGE", your [i]Sitdon dey look [/i]posture will not help your team on election day. Do the needful, get your PVC and change the story of your candidates from dreamers to achievers.

If you belong to Team "TRANSFORMATION", no amount of miracle will transform your "idea" into realities if you fail to act wisely. Do the needful and transform your candidates from aspirants to winners.

For those that may want to read ethnic bigotry into this post, I'm a born and well-bred South Westerner from the State of Osun. So please before you even say it, shut your mouth.
give igbo people their PVC then the statistics will improve 100 percent
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by darejem4real: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2015
If d elections had not been postponed what would have happened to d large number of people that would have been disenfrachised ?

2 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Remii(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2015
ubanett:
give igbo people their PVC then the statistics will improve 100 percent
. Tell Ibos to close shops for a day, stay home and collect their PVCs.

3 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Billygee2u: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2015
kokoA:
So can we have our elections now?
13million people are yet to have their PVC.
is card reader too ready?
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ManMountain(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2015
MrEverest:
Mr Man, GEJ winning the election is a done deal, GEJ will win Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti while the other S.West states can go either way. S.East and S.south is under lockdown for GEJ. Buhari as always, has the edge in N.West & parts of N.East while GEJ will garner higher percentage of votes in N.Central & parts of N.East while also getting tangible votes Kaduna and atleast 30% from Kano!!!
Reality will dawn on you and your type after the elections, keep thinking Tompolo and Asari will help you.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2015
Elections should be postponed again so APC can run out of cash and patience...lol
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by dklex(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Remii:
. Tell Ibos to close shops for a day, stay home and collect their PVCs.

They will never do that, is too expensive.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Cutest9gerian:
Gej till buhari shows his certificate
wake up bro, dis is march, not january nor FEBUHARI. ppl av get over dat, ask ur fellow satanoid for d latest propaganda.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Raiders: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2015
MrEverest:
You are making a mistake!! what is total PVC collectin for Kano that you want to compare with S.East?? FYI, S.East is approaching 7 million already cool cool Again when you talk about Igbos and limit it to S.East alone, then another mistake because Igbos has almost the same population outside as they have inside, so when you mention Kano, I hope you will also be gracious enough to deduce Igbo population there.,
how many Igbos do you think will come out to vote on the presidential election day? Most Igbo on the streets don't really give a damn about GEJ or Buhari. However those northerners has a very high voters apathy. I will be really surprise if voters turn out in the east on the presidential election will be above 50%.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2015
MrEverest:

Excellent. Tell that to ignorant yoruba boy who has not traveled out of SW. He doesn't know that Igbos make up 10% of Kano, 15% of Niger, 15% Kaduna, 15% of Nasarawa...Maku is not an I$diot to run on APGA, 10% Borno, 10% Plateau, 35% Lagos, e.t.c.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by itetemi: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
MrEverest:
Mr Man, GEJ winning the election is a done deal, GEJ will win Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti while the other S.West states can go either way. S.East and S.south is under lockdown for GEJ. Buhari as always, has the edge in N.West & parts of N.East while GEJ will garner higher percentage of votes in N.Central & parts of N.East while also getting tangible votes Kaduna and atleast 30% from Kano!!!

even abati will laugh at our joke.
oga jonny win lagos...........................joke
oga jonny win any state in the north.................................original joke

jonathan is as good as going going gone.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by WisdomFlakes: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2015
dklex:

They will never do that, is too expensive.

LOL. They are just noise-makers. Most of them won't even come out to vote. Too bad they are too few to save Jonathan, else he wouldn't be running from pillar-to-post in the South West to bribe and beg for votes. cheesy

Jonathan!!! Tie ti bae!
It's game-over, baby! cheesy

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by sleinadczar: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2015
For some months now I haven't been able to get m pvc and they haven't given me any meaningful explanation to this, the last time I visited INEC office in the LG where I registered, I saw so many people who have thesame problem which took me to that office. So many pvcs haven't been found and the staffs working in that office aren't even helping issues. I'm talking about Uruan LGA in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by itetemi: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Billygee2u:

13million people are yet to have their PVC.
is card reader too ready?

Nigeria is ready and the election will hold with card readers.
we don't know about MASSOB presidential election though and we actually do not care.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by WisdomFlakes: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2015
new2020:

Excellent. Tell that to ignorant yoruba boy who has not traveled out of SW. He doesn't know that Igbos make up 10% of Kano, 15% of Niger, 15% Kaduna, 15% of Nasarawa...Maku is not an I$diot to run on APGA, 10% Borno, 10% Plateau, 35% Lagos, e.t.c.

GEJ must not agree with you, he's the one you should be convincing with your bogun stats. If what you are saying were actually so, he won't be DESPERATELY running round SW bribing and begging for votes. He's FINITO. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by itetemi: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2015
criminalmindz:
SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT LAGOS. I BET YOU THE REMAINING CARDS ARE WITH FASHOLA AND APC

take una handkerchief

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by M4gunners: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Kano and Kaduna i smell something there.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by itetemi: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

GEJ must not agree with you, he's the one you should be convincing with your bogun stats. If what you are saying were actually so, he won't be DESPERATELY running round SW bribing and begging for votes. He's FINITO. cheesy

don't mind the jokers..............
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by itetemi: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2015
ManMountain:

You no get sense, the whole of SE is just a little above Kano, with all the noise coming from that part of Nigeria, there is little they can do to guaranteed him victory, PEJ has sealed his fate in Northen Nigeria.
He now turned his attention to SW, and so far, the prognosis is not encouraging.
Quote me after the election, GEJ won't be President of Nigeria again.

they will soon begin to run the adverts of her speech in the north.....................
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2015
HAH:
INECs mandate is to ensure they print every legally registered persons PVC but they cannot compel people to pick their pvc.

My verdict is with an average of 80% nationwide inec has passed.

there are over 10 million cards collected in kano, kaduna and katsina. I can bet GMB will get 9 million get of of it.

Nigeria sai Buhari

GEJ is a goner with the above statistics
2011 elections in those states returned about 3.4 million for Jonathan and 6.5 million for Buhari. You must understand that theire are substantial numbers of marginalized Ethnic minorities and many Christians in these states with issues against the hausa fulani overlords. It will alway reflect in all election particularly this one which will give Jonathan decent numbers. All politics are local.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by itetemi: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
jerseyboy:
2011 elections in those states returned about 3.4 million for Jonathan and 6.5 million for Buhari. You must understand that their are substantial numbers of marginalized Ethnic minorities and many Christians in these states with issues against the hausa fulani overlords. It will alway reflect in all election particularly this one which will give Jonathan decent numbers. All politics are local.

2015 is quite different.

9million plus votes is very likely.
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by itetemi: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2015
M4gunners:
Kano and Kaduna i smell something there.

smell very well o...............................na APC victory you dey smell

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Sacramento4real(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Cutest9gerian:
Gej till buhari shows his certificate
Mumu,its not interesting anymore.Even Pdp's Director of Thuggery,Fayose,do not say that anymore.He was expecting The General to dignify him with a response,but since he didn't get any,he has diverted.Na now u want start ur own.Mumu supporter of a mumu party.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by M4gunners: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2015
itetemi:

smell very well o...............................na APC victory you dey smell
Ignore
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by kokoA(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2015
MrEverest:
keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$150billion Stolen From Nigeria In The Past Decade -buhari Tells Obama / Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Policeman Reinstated By Senate 12 Years After His Dismissal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.