Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister (2732 Views)

I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? (2) (3) (4)

Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by kolaitan(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Wonder shall never end.

My friend called me yesterday and told me his experience.

He informed me that he has been having colabo with his brother wife younger sister for sometimes now before the girl travel.

His question now is, "is it good to have a relationship with his brother's wife younger sister? is it possible for them to marry?"

I told him that i have not for once think about it and i don't have specific solution (even in Bible i have not pay attention to it). Please who have solution to his question
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by vjsmiles: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2015
kolaitan:
Wonder shall never end.
He informed me that he has been having colabo with his brother wife younger sister for sometimes now before the girl travel.
His question now is, "is it good to have a relationship with his brother's wife younger sister? is it possible for them to marry?"
I told him that i have not for once think about it and i don't have specific solution (even in Bible i have not pay attention to it). Please who have solution to his question

Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by mamaziko: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Yes he an marry her since they are not related
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by kolaitan(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2015
mamaziko:
Yes he an marry her since they are not related

Hmmm okay o. Is it Traditional and is it religious, because he trusted me and I don't want to mislead him.
Ishilove what did u say?
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by whizqueen(f): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Correct that your once to one. Then I'll answer you
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by elantraceey(f): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2015
If they're combatible why not?

It has its effect though .
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by elantraceey(f): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2015
whizqueen:

Lool, he has so many corrections to make.
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by whizqueen(f): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Lool, he has so many corrections to make.
I didn’t even read further. The title shows that he is probabily jes catching fun by creating a thread.
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by chimerase2: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by elantraceey(f): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2015
whizqueen:

I didn’t even read further. The title shows that he is probabily jes catching fun by creating a thread.

He might not be joking but could be one of those that have problem with synonyms .
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by whizqueen(f): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:

He might not be joking but could be one of those that have problem with synonyms .
True sha smiley
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by kolaitan(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
elantraceey:

Ok, what are the effects?

whizqueen:

What else should I correct? I need you answer. Thank you
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by kolaitan(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
elantraceey:

Hmmm, throughout my secondary school, we had English teacher for 1 Term (SS2 Third term). Am still a learner. What should I correct? Please...
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't know what's wrong with Nairalanders for Christ's sake. Must you always pick loopholes in write-ups ?. ** smh**

OP, it depends on the tradition and family belief but personally, I don't see anything wrong in it..
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by Mhizizzy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Noin badt actually
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by akinsadeez(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't know about other places but I was told it is a taboo in Yoruba land. A close family friend of ours also experienced the same thing. The two families had to step in and end the relationship between him and his brother's wife's younger sister. The day my mother told me about the matter I was amazed and actually disagreed vehemently. Ordinarily since there is no direct blood relationship one should be able to date or marry such a lady but apparently, our culture prohibits such a relationship. I remember she said ''omo iya meji o gbodo je orogun ninu ile kan''. I still don't agree with it though.
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by kolaitan(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't know what's wrong with Nairalanders for Christ's sake. Must you always pick loopholes in write-ups ?. ** smh**

OP, it depends on the tradition and family belief but personally, I don't see anything wrong in it..

They are both Yoruba. Did u think is possible for their family to allow them?
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by kolaitan(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2015
akinsadeez:
I don't know about other places but I was told it is a taboo in Yoruba land. A close family friend of ours also experienced the same thing. The two families had to step in and end the relationship between him and his brother's wife's younger sister. The day my mother told me about the matter I was amazed and actually disagreed vehemently. Ordinarily since there is no direct blood relationship one should be able to date or marry such a lady but apparently, our culture prohibits such a relationship. I remember she said ''omo iya meji o gbodo je orogun ninu ile kan''. I still don't agree with it though.

Wow, that means my friend is nt d first to experience something like ds... Base on ds ur explanation is better for both of them to stop now before their family know about it, because they ar Yoruba too... Thank you for ds your contribution. I appreciate it.
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by kolaitan(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Noin badt actually

Okay, thanks for not minding my errors. But is it Traditional or Religious ok
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by Brugo(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Answer these questions

If you want to marry a lady who is your in-law, do you think her family will gladly sit and call for introduction to your family (whom they are already married to) one more time?

Will your brother be on your side or on his wife's side during the ceremony?

Bro this is simple. You cannot be an in-law to your in-laws more than once.
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2015
whizqueen:
when you are correcting someone make sure you get it right.
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by whizqueen(f): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2015
krall:
when you are correcting someone make sure you get it right.
Whatchu saying
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by Guests: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2015
elantraceey:

#dies!
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by blessedvisky(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2015
mtchheww!! all this fake NL people sef. wetin we no go see for here?? a beg OP, speak the truth and shame the devil......

YOU ARE THE ONE, AREN'T YOU.?? why put it on a friend??

ABEG CLICK LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE OP IS THE ONE undecided
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by kolaitan(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Brugo:
Answer these questions

If you want to marry a lady who is your in-law, do you think her family will gladly sit and call for introduction to your family (whom they are already married to) one more time?

Will your brother be on your side or on his wife's side during the ceremony?

Bro this is simple. You cannot be an in-law to your in-laws more than once.

Hmmm, re-introduction tins. Thanks for d advice
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Having Affiar With One Brothers Wife Younger Sister by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
kolaitan:
Wonder shall never end.

That happens a lot and i have witnessed such marriage before.

Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried / Photos: See Cossy Orjiakor's Bo*obs All Over The Place At Yaw’s Commedy Show / Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics)