Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried (2702 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
There are many factors why some ladies may remain unmarried, the factors are but not limited to:

1. Self-Acclaimed Beautification: Some of them are not as beautiful as they think. That makes them to draw all class of guys that may never come their ways.They remain in fantasy till all available guys marry all the younger ladies, husband don finish for ground.

2. Culture: Reduction in culture is what we call civilisation. The lower the culture the higher the civilisation. The ladies who are still strictly cultured and cultural may find it hard to marry because for example some cultures say you must remain virgin untill your wedding night but civilisation says if you don't let that guy sample you he may dump you. This makes some ladies to remain unmarried

3. Rate of Success : Some ladies start early in life. As at the time they are in their early 20s they achieve what only few guys achieve in their 40s, the ladies in this category may remain unmarried because potential husbands may think she is married, she engages in rough life to reach that height, some will say her taste would be too high to their means for these reasons and others the ladies may remain unmarried.

4 Religious Affiliate: Some are in religion where all protocols must be delligently followed. Who to marry, when to marry...are dictated by the religion authority. And many ladies who can not play out of the protocols may remain unmarried.

5. Economy Hardship: Potential husbands are unemployed. At mid 30s some don't have apartment of their own. Some live with parents, some with friends, some with family it won't be possible to marry in that situation and when they are ready their potential wivies might be too old for them they will then go for younger ones. some ladies may remain unmarried.

6. Level of Education: those ladies whose levels of education are too low might not be able to attract potential husbands. Because a lady's level of education might not if too low give a man a taste of what his planning for future. So some ladies in this category may remain unmarried.

7. Past Experience: Some guys have suffered in the hand of some girls and the experience remains fresh in their brains. Some guys will say, I don't want to marry, I am not ready...at the end by the time they will be ready the potential wives of yesterday would have been second-hand wives of today.

8. Time Spent in School: many ladies when their mates are getting married they are still schooling. By the time she is ready all the potential husbands must have married. So they may remain unmarried.

9. War: A country that is in war will have limited guys, the potential husbands would have been enlisted into military therefore, the remaining ones may not be enough to marry the ladies.

10. Over Populated Countries: These countries discourage marriages as a way to reduce population and therefore many ladies may remain unmarried.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by jamex93(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
they send away guys at the early age

and start searching for guys at 30years up ward

moving from one state and church to anoda

just to turn rev sis
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by Fairgodwin(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
I see..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by excellentmomma(f): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
I think the unmarried ones have had enough advise on NL, e don do abeg, na beg I dey beg una OP. Marriage or no marriage is not leprosy naa bikozia. Let us have a sane and happy society whether or not some pple are married. And lets do less of the "pointing of fingers". Thank you and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by cozy7(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Plz tell them, most ladies are so choosy bcoz they think that beauty is all that matters!
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
I totally disagree with no 2
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by enoqueen: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
nothing for Widows on nairaland

Singles! Singles!! Singles!!!

Wetin sef shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
enoqueen:
nothing for Widows on nairaland

Singles! Singles!! Singles!!!

Wetin sef shocked shocked
may be you should start with double double double. We will surely read it.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
qbd2:
I totally disagree with no 2
with what reason?
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by enoqueen: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
dayodare49o:
may be you should start with double double double. We will surely read it.

what is this one saying undecided
must You quote? shocked
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2015
enoqueen:

what is this one saying undecided
must You quote? shocked
Are you pretending or you are just claiming right__?
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2015
excellentmomma:
I think the unmarried ones have had enough advise on NL, e don do abeg, na beg I dey beg una OP. Marriage or no marriage is not leprosy naa bikozia. Let us have a sane and happy society whether or not some pple are married. And lets do less of the "pointing of fingers". Thank you and God bless.

I don't understand why a sane woman will say she does not want the type of life..where she will.be woken up every morning by a hot kiss on her lips from her husband with her little baby by her side....

Explanation please
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 12:34am On Apr 14, 2015
jamex93:
they send away guys at the early age

and start searching for guys at 30years up ward

moving from one state and church to anoda

just to turn rev sis
hmm some even becomes Hollier than Jesus thereafter. You are correct.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2015
excellentmomma:
So, it is time for the ladies to also advise us. Please, we are listening.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 12:38am On Apr 14, 2015
cozy7:
Plz tell them, most ladies are so choosy bcoz they think that beauty is all that matters!
No! Beautifulness, beauty and beautification not needed at primary level. They should wake up.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by jamex93(m): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2015
dayodare49o:
hmm some even becomes Hollier than Jesus thereafter. You are correct.

grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by excellentmomma(f): 2:29am On Apr 14, 2015
kevinberry:

I don't understand why a sane woman will say she does not want the type of life..where she will.be woken up every morning by a hot kiss on her lips from her husband with her little baby by her side....

Explanation please

So if it doesn't work for anyone, Is he/she no more entitled to a good life and happiness?
How many married women are woken up each morning by a hot kiss abi na hot slap? Lolzzz. My point is you can pursue a worthy/eternal cause and be happy with or without marriage. Don't see it as a plaque.
I didn't read an account of Mary Slessors's marriage for example, but she would have died very fulfilled. Don't get me wrong marriage is good, I for one am married, but I dont go about seeing every unmarried matured sister as a bundle of issues. Afterall these days if ur father is a gov for instance, you are more likely to be rushed by suitors more than a village headmaster's daughter, lolzzz, whether or not you possess the 'right' qualities you hv outlined. Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2015
excellentmomma:

So if it doesn't work for anyone, Is he/she no more entitled to a good life and happiness?
How many married women are woken up each morning by a hot kiss abi na hot slap? Lolzzz. My point is you can pursue a worthy/eternal cause and be happy with or without marriage. Don't see it as a plaque.
I didn't read an account of Mary Slessors's marriage for example, but she would have died very fulfilled. Don't get me wrong marriage is good, I for one am married, but I dont go about seeing every unmarried matured sister as a bundle of issues. Afterall these days if ur father is a gov for instance, you are more likely to be rushed by suitors more than a village headmaster's daughter, lolzzz, whether or not you possess the 'right' qualities you hv outlined. Thank you and God bless.

As far as I am concerned

The only reasonable point here is “does not work”....what happen to trying to make it work....
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dagentility(f): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2015
We have heard.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by prettyjo(f): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2015
d way people (society) carries this marriage stuff on their head makes me wonder if one 's life only end in marriage
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2015
naija Girls be looking for guy to marry wey get Ramsey noah face,iyanya chest,flavour sixpacks, funny like basket mouth ,huge like the incredible hulk, and god fearing like pastor kumuyi grin and also rich like dangote.na one person go get all these qualities ooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by overdrive(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2015
kevinberry:

As far as I am concerned

The only reasonable point here is “does not work”....what happen to trying to make it work....

come and drop games for your thread.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
lefulefu:
naija Girls be looking for guy to marry wey get Ramsey noah face,iyanya chest,flavour sixpacks, funny like basket mouth ,huge like the incredible hulk, and god fearing like pastor kumuyi grin and also rich like dangote.na one person go get all these qualities ooo grin grin grin grin grin
ha ha ha you wan kill me o. But why can't guys also grow up to the ladies' measure.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
prettyjo:
d way people (society) carries this marriage stuff on their head makes me wonder if one 's life only end in marriage
Because people know is one of the things that make man fufills as God planned.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
dayodare49o:
with what reason?
With my reason.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
qbd2:

With my reason.
OK! From today I will take your reason as a theory on which every other reason is based .
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by ifyan(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
excellentmomma:

That's century to come before. .....

You know. .....
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
dayodare49o:
OK! From today I will take your reason as a theory on which every other reason is based .
U don't even know d reason yet, how can u form a theory out of it?
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
qbd2:

U don't even know d reason yet, how can u form a theory out of it?
Of cause you don't have to tell me but I am sure that your reason will have relationship with one of or all of the list above. That should be enough to know what lives inside your thought.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
dayodare49o:
ha ha ha you wan kill me o. But why can't guys also grow up to the ladies' measure.
But Bros ooo how can someone be a bad boy,be godfearing at the same time.wetin many of these girls want na impossible things grin.Ask any girl for naija the type of man wey she wan marry and make u hear wetin she go say grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by dayodare49o: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
lefulefu:

But Bros ooo how can someone be a bad boy,be godfearing at the same time.wetin many of these girls want na impossible things grin.Ask any girl for naija the type of man wey she wan marry and make u hear wetin she go say grin grin grin grin grin grin.
ha his his I think you know them well. If for the fact that some ladies like hanging around bad guys but we still have some who want to be with goods guys.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried by Missmossy(f): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol grin these posters though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Can You Hold It Like This ? / Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. / My Relationship Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.