Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer (3072 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by MrFunny(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
As the 2015 presidential elections continue to draw near, incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, continue to be the favourites to become Nigerians choice for the next four years. I have questions for Gen Buhari and his party and I hope rather than insults we will get answers to these factual questions. 1)Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe's family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. 2)Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students? 3) Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin & denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule?

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by ricsman(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrFunny:
As the 2015 presidential elections continue to draw near, incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, continue to be the favourites to become Nigerians choice for the next four years. I have questions for Gen Buhari and his party and I hope rather than insults we will get answers to these factual questions. Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe's family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students? Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin & denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule?
ok na

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by essielove(f): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
this election abeg make e cum pass

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by MrFunny(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
4)Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt? 5) Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo's house and seizing his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? 6) Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by henryangelo: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
His shameful ego won't allow him do that
Buhari is just a tyrant with fish brain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by fiverrwin(f): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
has gej apologises to ng for destroying our economy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by MrFunny(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
7)What reason did Buhari have for jailing the activist Beko Ransome Kuti who campaigned for his brother, Fela's release? coolCan Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students? 9)What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by MrFunny(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
10)What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari's govt and he did not steal!

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by MrT2011(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Buhari can't answer those questions because his brain is DUMP! cheesy

Sai Buhari in sambisa dauragrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by sleekpro(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Has buhari apologise to my family for rendering us poor, by changing the currency with very short notice, there by not giving my grand pa chance to change his millions!

#iwillhatehimforever

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
fiverrwin:

Nigeria's middle class expanded the fastest since the 1970s under Jonathan's rule. GDP growth one of the highest in the world. This destroyed economy became the largest in Africa ahead of South Africa and Egypt. Nigeria avoided major economic fall out that most of the world experienced as a result of the Global financial meltdown due to Jonathan's handling of the banking crisis. Agricultural production is on the rebound since the 1960s. Nigeria is the favorite destination for foreign investors on the continent.

Also WAEC, NECO failure rates down. Polio eradicated. Ebola vanquished. Infant mortality down. Life expectancy up. Roads are vastly improved. THE TRAINS ARE RUNNING. First time new rail track were constructed since 1947.

Do not equate your personal economy with that of Nigeria. Nigeria is doing fine.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by kasheemawo(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Has Jonathan returned #1000 paid by job seekers for immigration job scam?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by hardywaltz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrFunny:
As the 2015 presidential elections continue to draw near, incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, continue to be the favourites to become Nigerians choice for the next four years. I have questions for Gen Buhari and his party and I hope rather than insults we will get answers to these factual questions. 1)Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe's family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. 2)Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students? 3) Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin & denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule?

1) Has GEJ apologized to families of the NIS scam recruitment who their children died for no apparent reason other than greed.

2) Has GEJ apologized to the families of those killed in a stampede in ph liberation staduim in February 2011 during his campaign rally.

3) Has GEJ apologized to people of North East for abandoning them to their fate in the hands of Boko Haram till election time.

To be continued...

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by kasheemawo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
has jolanta agreed that stealing is a corruption?....
Has Jolanta sacked abba slowpoke for the job seekers he killed...
has Jonathan aware that we need change?

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by liljboy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
jerseyboy:

Nigeria's middle class expanded the fastest since the 1970s under Jonathan's rule. GDP growth one of the highest in the world. This destroyed economy became the largest in Africa ahead of South Africa and Egypt. Nigeria avoided major economic fall out that most of the world experienced as a result of the Global financial meltdown due to Jonathan's handling of the banking crisis. Agricultural production is on the rebound since the 1960s. Nigeria is the favorite destination for foreign investors on the continent.

Do not equate your personal economy with that of Nigeria. Nigeria is doing fine.
Kai Kai Kai..... you don finish this guy lwkmd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by liljboy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
kasheemawo:
has jolanta agreed that stealing is a corruption?....
Has Jolanta sacked abba slowpoke for the job seekers he killed...
has Jonathan aware that we need change?
LMAO.... my brother I think the CHANGE we need should start from your English...... igbugo madu dia anyi

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrT2011:

Hmm, Jonathan really tried. We now have more pple squeezing through WASSCE's Engrish cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
jerseyboy:

Also WAEC, NECO failure rates down. Polio eradicated. Ebola vanquished. Infant mortality down. Life expectancy up. Roads are vastly improved. THE TRAINS ARE RUNNING. First time new rail track were constructed since 1947.

hmm, I now realise d true meaning of "drink deep or taste not the Pierian Spring". A bit knowledge of Economics can change lives o.

Get ur heads straight, our GDP has always being on increasing growth rate. We only 're-based' it during his time. For a lay man, the figures we claimed to be the GDP is wrong and outdated. So we now re-calculated and discovered we worth better.

South Africa produces more per head and we produce more in total. It's not magical. We're abt 170m pple, SA is just around 50milla. We sure will produce more bread and yam domestically. And tht's what is called Gross Domestic Product. I gat to stop disproving the false claims here, and channel my time to a deeper reading and more logical reasoning. I will not want to be a gullible one or a glorified illiterate as many are now, like ehm ehm *lip-sealed*

I gat to laff again at d gross hypocrisy/stupidity of this post/post* as the case may be.
I've 4gotten we now buy 3big yams for ₦100. Nigerians, abeg how much be peak milk for your area? The smallest bread in my area increased from ₦50 to ₦60; press am like dis, im be d real definition of 'puff-puff' cheesy And your telling me Agriculure sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by Okaka27(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrT2011:

"his brain is too wetn ". "Dump"
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Okaka27:

My guy na so we see am o. WASSCE result really got better.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
hmm, I now realise d true meaning of "drink deep or taste not the Pierian Spring". A bit knowledge of Economics can change lives o.

Get ur heads straight, our GDP has always being on increasing growth rate. We only 're-based' it during his time. For a lay man, the figures we claimed to be the GDP is wrong and outdated. So we now re-calculated and discovered we worth better.

South Africa produces more per head and we produce more in total. It's not magical. We're abt 170m pple, SA is just around 40milla. We sure will produce more bread and yam domestically. And tht's what is called Gross Domestic Product. I gat to stop disproving the false claims here, and channel my time to a deeper reading and more logical reasoning. I will not want to be a gullible one or a glorified illiterates as many are now, like ehm ehm *lip-sealed*

When bad things happen on your watch people blame you. When good things happen on your watch this same people are quick to point out you had nothing to do with it. The rebasing GDP could go upward or downward. I'm glad this is the only item you had problem with in that long list of Jonthan economic and other achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by liljboy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Okaka27:

lwkmd...... e mean say na where dem dey trowey durtyyyyy lol
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by Okaka27(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oga Jona....

1) Were is d good electricity u promised us?
2) Were is d better education system as promised?
3) Were are the Chibok Girls??
4) Were is the subsidy money??
5) Were is the missing $ 40 billion??
6) Were is the good security??
7) U said u won't contest 2015, why are u now contesting?
8 ) Were are the oil refineries?
9) Were is the good and transperent governance u promised?
10) Were is the growth in Agric sector u promised?
11) Were are the infrastructures?

Question plenty
Oya start dey ansa dis ones first...I dey come angry

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by tomakint: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
fiverrwin:
Which of your economy did I destroy? Is it the same rebased economy now making us the biggest economy in Africa and steadying us to be listed along China, Russia, Brazil as the fastest growing economy by 2020......I ask again, which economy?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by sugerpil: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Luk at who is aspiring 2be our president,cnt even ansa dis questions,hw cold hearted he is,nawaooooo!pls pals vote ryt.
MrFunny:

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
jerseyboy:

When bad things happen on your watch people blame you. When good things happen on your watch this same people are quick to point out you had nothing to do with it. The rebasing GDP could go upward or downward. I'm glad this is the only item you had problem with in that long list of Jonthan economic and other achievements.
Didn't u read it all? I said I'd better devote my time to studying. Read it again pls. When u even ave to budget huge sums to SA to buy wonder bags and cooking stoves(well, there has been no feedback on that. Seems una don throw am up in d aircheesy) Stop making pple extra ignorant by salvaging truth at the alter of personal gains. At least do it for the kids to come, na beg I take beg una

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by fresh15: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
The brutal tyrant has no conscience to even show remorse.He was quoted saying'I don't regret my actions' stressing how wicked he is.We don't want such wickedness to befall Nigeria again.Buhari is an unrepentant goat and must not be allowed to rule Nigeria again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by mcquin(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Issues issues issues. How many times will we sing this for PDP to know Nigeria is not about Buhari but "issues to be dealt with."

PDP agreed to discuss issues but have continuously targeted personality

For the record BUHARI TOOK FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WRONGS OF HIS REGIME; i'm yet to see GEJ do such.

How else will Buhari apologise other than take responsibility?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by nutislim(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abeg make election come pass quickly so dat one camp will be silenced well
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by moderatorr1: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm Let this election Just pass

Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by vega84(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
hardywaltz:

1) Has GEJ apologized to families of the NIS scam recruitment who their children died for no apparent reason other than greed.

2) Has GEJ apologized to the families of those killed in a stampede in ph liberation staduim in February 2011 during his campaign rally.

3) Has GEJ apologized to people of North East for abandoning them to their fate in the hands of Boko Haram till election time.

To be continued...
. Did he order any of those hw does those add up to that of buhari abeg try and be frank #vegatalks#
Re: Goodluck Asks Buhari Questions He Cant Answer by BobNeli(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
kasheemawo:
Has Jonathan returned #1000 paid by job seekers for immigration job scam?
Yes, he has given 5m in place of that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Issues Apologetic Letter To Ndigbo Of Lagos / One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. / Ondo Decide : Wards And Units Results Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.