Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! (5429 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tosyne2much...
I rep you boss...

Below are 10 rules a guy should avoid while trying to woo a girl on social networks..

1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain't blind, she just choose to ignore it. There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply..

2-When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "thanks for accepting my request" is very lame.. Do it in her inbox. Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on your wall..

3-You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you..

4-Guy, don't be thirsty dude on a girl's post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you..

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there is no need lying to get her Attention..

6-Buddy, when chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, a hundred guys have told her how beautiful she is everyday. They find it boring when you join the train..

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn't notice, you are not important to her.. Leave her alone..

8- If you both don't roll, don't tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive..

9-The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skip your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary..

Source :Daninya's Library.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Fabdedon(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just tell her you are related to Dangote and your profile pix shoud be infront of a bugatti or lambogini.. Den forget matters.. Next!!
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by alberto2k(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Noted
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Fulaboy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
@op come free and tell us the lady that turn you on NL/facebook undecided wink
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tell her u're Davido's long lost brother..... Capiche!!!
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by chegx(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Don't send her airtime because she tells you too, If you give into her request she will see you as someone desperate to get her attention and what comes from her next is to demand more or ignore the fool that you are. Ask open ended question so she might have to do more of the typing and not get bored too soon.
Initiate a date with her when her response is high.
Daninya I feel your no 7th point on the list
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
One of the very few lists that makes sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by saintTim(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Okaaaa
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by blackjack21(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
I hate rules. I break them whenever "I can". angryangry
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:

He liked something.

There is a G-d.

I feel like celebrating dis one.
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by AAlozie(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who has time for this? Please give me rules on how to make money online jare! That's all that matters
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Very nice write-up

**Thumbs up brother **
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Very nice write-up

**Thumbs up brother **
tnx Bro
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Psalmwise(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Another key Rule

When chating with her, dont always rply almost immediately, asin sumtimes put space beteen your replying time, so it wont look as if you are jobless..........especially if e cum b dose type of babe wey dey always delay in replying you sef delay your reply
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by sinizia: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Daninya11:
10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skip your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary..

Enjoy your weekend friends..

All your points are correct save for this last point. This my bro, is very childish. Are you complimenting her for her to thank you? Even if you did and she intentionally or unintentionally ignored it, you move the fĂșck on without REMOVING the comments. Removing that comment is petty. Move on and don't compliment her next time.
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by sinizia: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
blackjack21:
I hate rules. I brake them whenever "I can". angryangry

Rules na car?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by stingbreed(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Leave online ladies alone, they aren't real & that's y nothing real ever comes from online........ It should be strictly on fling matters, so my brothers y sweat over a fling,,, there are so many of them

Ladies can be lousy though cheesy

STINGBREED
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by stephenqueen: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Daninya11:
Tosyne2much...
I rep you boss...

Below are 10 rules a guy should avoid while trying to woo a girl on social networks..

1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain't blind, she just choose to ignore it. There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply..

2-When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "thanks for accepting my request" is very lame.. Do it in her inbox. Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on your wall..

3-You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you..

4-Guy, don't be thirsty dude on a girl's post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you..

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there is no need lying to get her Attention..

6-Buddy, when chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, a hundred guys have told her how beautiful she is everyday. They find it boring when you join the train..

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn't notice, you are not important to her.. Leave her alone..

8- If you both don't roll, don't tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive..

9-The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

Enjoy your weekend friends..
I hope those mumu guys go hear grin grin grin
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by cokacoola(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
singlar niigerians males coming nairaliand to claim reletionshap expantsad
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by blackjack21(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinizia:

Rules na car?

na typo:x tongue

22:29:05
Sat, Mar 14, 2015
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
cokacoola:
singlar niigerians males coming nairaliand to claim reletionshap expantsad

Sir I am heavily engaged.. LOLXXX
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by sulmeza(m): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Psalmwise:
Another key Rule

When chating with her, dont always rply almost immediately, asin sumtimes put space beteen your replying time, so it wont look as if you are jobless..........especially if e cum b dose type of babe wey dey always delay in replying you sef delay your reply
lol..do me i do u Shey?...man no go vex..
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by demmy0325(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:

Thanks for acknowledging my thread..
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaboy:
@op come free and tell us the lady that turn you on NL/facebook undecided wink
WALAHI BABA,BABU WATA..WASU GAYU YARAN TAKA TASU BA IYAKA,SUNA MUGUN BAYAR DA MAZA.
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Fulaboy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Daninya11:
WALAHI BABA,BABU WATA..WASU GAYU YARAN TAKA TASU BA IYAKA,SUNA MUGUN BAYAR DA MAZA.
hahaha ya aka iya ai kowa yana taka rawarshi ne iya inda allah ya ajiyeshi undecided abun kenan gaskia is annoying
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaboy:
hahaha ya aka iya ai kowa yana taka rawarshi ne iya inda allah ya ajiyeshi undecided abun kenan gaskia is annoying
gaskiya kam
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by buskie13(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
yea...the last one z so on point...i do delete sharply... no time for stories that touches de liver n kidney
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
buskie13:
yea...the last one z so on point...i do delete sharply... no time for stories that touches de liver n kidney
They will actually read your comments and choose not to comment.. In other words your comment was that of a nonentity..
Re: 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! by Fulaboy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Daninya11:
gaskiya kam
sai kaga sunyi caaa Akan yarinya most exPecially facebook kaman mutum baida abinyi ita kuma tayita tuNanin ita wAta shegiya ce grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls - What Objects Have You Fvcked Yourself With ? Be Honest! / Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read / Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.