Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl (5460 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / "My Wife, I Am Sorry" / I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Feeling so bad he de-activated after a successful wedding, sorry husby, I went off too but am back again, wanna feel the fun here, honeymoon over, am so sorry too for everyone I hurt, nairaland paid me off the day I opened that thread, He is so good, I mean "good" grin cheesy tongue

Babes pls don't keep silence here, if you like him, hit him up grin

cc: misspicy I miss you
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'm honestly very confused.

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:

Lol
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin

I'll do that soon... I'll make sure first he doesn't have a gf tongue I heard he got so many hoes..
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Muvacci(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ayam not understanding
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by sorextee(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
This section is always filled with drama. What's this one again?
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
boring drama
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Donpoker9(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
[/color]what is dis now[color=#990000] undecided undecided undecided

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
tell us more ma'am
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:
don't be confused dear grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muvacci:
Ayam not understanding
Osedvgirl opened a thread here sometimes ago about a guy she admires, I got so many bashing that day but today it paid off, am so happy I did, so don't be confused grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I'll do that soon... I'll make sure first he doesn't have a gf tongue I heard he got so many hoes..
grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
tell us more ma'am
am enjoying in and out of him grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mimidiva:

am enjoying in and out of him grin
are you osedvgirl?

I'm not understanding you
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Muvacci(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mimidiva:

Osedvgirl opened a thread here sometimes ago about a guy she admires, I got so many bashing that day but today it paid off, am so happy I did, so don't be confused grin

Okay, so now, you're married to that same guy?
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by naija1stpikin: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
are yu osedvgirl? Is the guy a Nairalander? Did you toast him? You got married to him after few months of toasting him? I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muvacci:

Okay, so now, you're married to that same guy?
yea yea
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
are you osedvgirl?

I'm not understanding you
yea I de-activated and re-activated grin grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Muvacci(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mimidiva:
yea yea
Okay,Settled!

So who exactly are you apologising to
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mimidiva:

yea I de-activated and re-activated grin grin
is he a nairalander

gist us well na grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
I am not understanding
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
is he a nairalander

gist us well na grin
oh! If only you read my woo thread, its a long story dear, don't worry, they will soon come and analyse it now grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
is he a nairalander

gist us well na grin
Baba..dem don ban u bah cheesy

na yesterday drama I guess..hope e no too long sha grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muvacci:

Okay,Settled!

So who exactly are you apologising to
I gat not to mention names because he was formally for ....... cool
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mimidiva:

oh! If only you read my woo thread, its a long story dear, don't worry, they will soon come and analyse it now grin
hahahaha

I saw the thread, welcome back dear
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jarizod:
Baba..dem don ban u bah cheesy

na yesterday drama I guess..hope e no too long sha grin

hahahaha cheesy cheesy

4 diff Nick on ban grin a week bro
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahaha cheesy cheesy

4 diff Nick on ban grin a week bro
4 grin grin grin

This one sef go soon join them..I give u 2 days grin Baddest!
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jarizod:
4 grin grin grin

This one sef go soon join them..I give u 2 days grin Baddest!

hahahahan cheesy grin cheesy

this night sef cheesy
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
You met him here, you opened a thread for him here, you married him and he is the sweetest...Now you are back.

Back for what exactly ? To find a new one?

Congratulations tho smiley.

4 Likes

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by naija1stpikin: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
these thotties be snatching another girl's boyfriend and then get married to him. After which they won't be proud of them selves to name him publicly cuz they realise how much mess it is snatching people's BF and fiancées on social forum

2 Likes

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahahan cheesy grin cheesy

this night sef cheesy
I trust you grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by mizzbouqui(f): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:
You met him here, you opened a thread for him here, you married him and he is the sweetest...Now you are back.

Back for what exactly ? To find a new one?

Congratulations tho smiley.
angry
I'm bored o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Sexual Experience Was Horrible / My Dirty Gf / [VIDEO] Check Out What I Did To A Thief That Stole From A Pretty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.