Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? (7183 Views)

Poll: I would rather have a:

Pregnant daughter: 89% (89 votes)
Gay Son.: 10% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Grandfather Disowns Daughter For Kicking Out Her Gay Son. / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by MrCrackles(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

It's there for all to see in that interview thread, that you lost your so called virginity to a prostitue. ie "I couldnt finish up cos there was a long line of cother customers waiting their turn".

bloody idiot, on top of that you are illiterate,  read that post again. she was a nymphomaniac and the guys waiting were my boys. FOOL!!!!
which prostitute will accept a 13yr old kid in the real world?! use that space between your ears instead of flapping your useless mouth.
here is my statement again:" it went so quick i cant remember. also, there was a line of boys waiting for their turn so i couldn't take my time" anyway!
she was the neighborhood hoe (could have been you)

poor soul!
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:42am On May 28, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

read that post again. she was a nymphomaniac and the guys in line waiting were my boys.
which prostitute will accept a 13yr old kid in the real world?!

Lmao. look at his excuse. Mo ti daron. What mother wouldnt be proud of this.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 28, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao. look at his excuse. Mo ti daron. What mother wouldnt be proud of this.  grin grin grin grin grin

who is making excuse?! i am correcting you since you seem to make story up.
as long as i stand on the right side of the law, my parents (mother and father) will ALWAYS be proud of ANYTHING i choose to do.
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by chinesedoll(f): 10:01am On May 28, 2009
anoda e-fight goin on here shocked shocked shocked
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by spikedcylinder: 11:12am On May 28, 2009
TOH, I have strong hunch your sentiments are based on Kevin's atrocities. cheesy
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:52pm On May 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

TOH, I have strong hunch your sentiments are based on Kevin's atrocities. cheesy

Swinging isnt a crime nor new in NY abegi wink, If I had a problem with his activities, I would have said stuff to him on the interview thread, I defended him when he showed those who were lying about their so called experiences. Never had a problem with the dude before. He took my opinion of the thread personal and made snide remarks hence the come backs then he had to get vulgar with it and well you how I do. wink
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by spikedcylinder: 12:57pm On May 28, 2009
No, I meant your sentiments on mothering murdering children. Kevin i.e Kevin Katchadourian. tongue
Re: As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:20pm On May 28, 2009
ohhhhhhh hahahahhahaha, You can say that helped my stance.

Did you like the book?  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Malice Keeping Between Couples / Effect Of Single Parenting On A Child / Mbaise People And Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.