Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes (1843 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / Advice To Married Or Yet To Marry Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigeria is blessed with different cultural groups and it varies across tribes on the criteria guys should possess to marry a lady.

I shall discuss few tribes and criteria guys need to marry their daughters;

FULANI

In order to marry fulani babe, all the guy need to possess is herd of cattle, plenty goats(No be local goats o!, nah correct ogufe) and sheep. No need for him to possess land and property(house). In as much as you can provide money for the babe to sell WARA(local cheese), No wahala.

NORTH CENTRAL

North central tribes include igbira, idoma, etc and are present in states like benue, kogi, etc. and to marry their ladies, the guy need to be a dedicated farmer.

HAUSA

As long as the guy is a small politician or make tea by professional, he don qualified be that. In addition, the guy must be aggressive and possess weapon to fight anybody against his belief.

YORUBA

He doesn't need to possess too much money. For the literate family, he has to be educated and possess career prospect. For the illiterate ones, so far him be Agbero, danfo driver, garage boiz, nah good to go for am o!

SOUTH SOUTH

Nigeria crude oil deposit is in the south south region(delta, edo, bayelsa, etc). All the guy need to possess is to be an Engineer in order to marry a lady from the literate family while Militant for the uneducated ones.

IGBO

If u wan marry igbo lady, you need 10 things o! 1. You must get money 2. U must be rich o! 3. Irrespective of your profession, be a rich man 4. Be a wealthy man.................. 10. Just make sure u are very very rich. U fit spend your annual income and saving on top wedding.. No wonder their guys dey grow grey hair before dem marry.

Note: Don't waste your time if you no get money for igbo ladies.

CALABAR

If u like be dangote brother, davido brother, If d guy joystick no be like horse own or good at servicing their lady, E don fail straight forward.

Note: Guys pls brush up your sex skills if u wan marry calabar babe o!
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by falconey(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Awesome!!!
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Crap
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Viktoh(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hian!
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Going for yoruba or igbo girl or bini and itsekiri too
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
Awesome!!!

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Going for yoruba or igbo girl or bini and itsekiri too

Ok ooo. Sha know for igbo, u must plenty money. Be wise o! Life na sense
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Brugo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That igbo part is no longer true. They are now considerate.
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That igbo part is no longer true. They are now considerate.

Huh! Really. Pls tell me which part of igbo land.
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
wristwatch:

Ok ooo. Sha know for igbo, u must plenty money. Be wise o! Life na sense
money no be problem...

I get yoruba girl I dey eye
I get igbo girl I dey eye
Bini girl I dey eye
Waiting for itsekiri...please any itsekiri girl here?
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Rexhenrex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Brugo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
wristwatch:

Huh! Really. Pls tell me which part of igbo land.
Enugu.
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ipledge:
money no be problem...

I get yoruba girl I dey eye
I get igbo girl I dey eye
Bini girl I dey eye
Waiting for itsekiri...please any itsekiri girl here?

Lol y u no go ughelli town. Dem plenty there
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brugo:

Enugu.

Ehn ehn... I hear say nah anambra own plenty pass, nah true? what of abia state?
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Brugo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
wristwatch:

Ehn ehn... I hear say nah anambra own plenty pass, nah true? what of abia state?
Na so. Anambra people dey charge o. If you no hold abeg no toast Anambra pikin. Especially Awka.
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol y u no go ughelli town. Dem plenty there
she Na all of them fine like Omawumi ?
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by fuckshit: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
fücking nice; where are them babes; the Efiks, Efuts, Quas & Ibibios, wey una dey; come represent O!grin grin
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brugo:

Na so. Anambra people dey charge o. If you no hold abeg no toast Anambra pikin. Especially Awka.

Chai.. dat means nah I go delete amaka 4 my mind grin. Just kidding
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ipledge:
she Na all of them fine like Omawumi ?

Lol. I know no oo but some fine pass omawunmi nah
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking nice; where are them babes; the Efiks, Efuts, Quas & Ibibios, wey una dey; come represent O!grin grin

Lol dem dey come! Wait make I go call dem 4 u.
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by isan(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
I can't wait to smack calabar babe one day

Nah she go beg me at last
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
isan:
I can't wait to smack calabar babe one day

Nah she go beg me at last

Huh Really! I pray make u meet dem sharp sharp
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Basildvalour(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
wristwatch:

Abians are considerably hospitable. On no account will they allow your streams of wealth run dry before they bethrot their daughter(s) to you because they know that the aftermath of the wedding is for them to continue feeding on the man.

We are wise!!!
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Basildvalour:

Abians are considerably hospitable. On no account will they allow your streams of wealth run dry before they bethrot their daughter(s) to you because they know that the aftermath of the wedding is for them to continue feeding on the man.

We are wise!!!

oh really.. D abia ladies have met are beautiful and hv good character. Most of their parents dont allow their daughters marry outside igbo tribe. Speaking from experience.
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by isan(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
wristwatch:

Huh Really! I pray make u meet dem sharp sharp
amen grin
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by sinizia: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP, your post is a colossal heap of trash buried in dumb generalizations.
Re: Criteria Required To Marry Ladies Across Nigeria Tribes by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinizia:
OP, your post is a colossal heap of trash buried in dumb generalizations.

Compose your own abeg. Stop saying thrash pls.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? / Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars? / 8 Things You Must Never Do With Your Ex – Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.