Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? (1843 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? / Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by pTomz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guys share ur experiences, mey we rest small cheesy

Kus the pheeple can fre10 like f0ck......grin
lets go on strike fr like a year n c dia reactions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by marshalcarter: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by pTomz(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
marshalcarter:
Ok
na OK bin ask u out? cheesy
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by marshalcarter: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes ooooooooo

Na china she bin dey b4 she relocate to japan

Full name-zhang okway shi wan fu
Short name-Ok

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by tochibaby(f): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok.
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Basildvalour(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
She knew who she wanted but didn't know how to approach me so she came with a tactics I decoded even before she landed.

My name is Basil, even the whole class knew that though I was quite reserved.

Now to story: We were in a class waiting for a lecturer on one hot afternoon and I decided to go grab a sachet of water to cool off before the lecturer enters. As I approached for the exit, this lady grabbed me by my shirt while she was seating at the edge of the seat and said "Chuks please there is something I would like you to help me do." As she mentioned Chuks, I quickly responded, pls, ma., my name is not Chuks as I pointed to where Chuks was sitting because we had one in the class but she immediately said no that it isn't him that it is me that she wanted to help her with the stuff and I asked her what it was and she told me that she would like me to help just her with extra tutorials in two courses. I thought about it and later agreed, we started meeting in a primary school where I thought her because I didn't want anything attached to it.

We went on for weeks and on one fateful weekend, she invited me over to her house (she lived alone). I felt reluctant and not knowing how I'll put her off, I decided to go. When I got there, she welcomed me with a hug, locked the door with the keys and asked me if she wasn't attractive enough to me that I haven't even given her a peck since we spent times together. I couldn't give her any answer and the next thing I felt was her hands grabbing me with a long, hard kiss. I managed to pull myself out and she started:

"Basil, I have sat with you for sometime in class, I have watched you countless times and I see you are different from all of the guys I have come across and I am beginning to fall for you. I know it might sound foolish and early to you but to me, I have known you enough to tell you even the most foolish thing on earth so long as it is coming from my heart. The truth is that I love you and I do not care whether you love me back or not. I just want to be with you always."

My fellow nairalanders, nah so I take marry wife o but she is currently married now and heavy with a baby and whenever she calls me, she'll tell me "if it turns out to be a girl child, you'll marry her." grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
yea. . . but just once tho, i waz like "omo, see groove, na me be diz" as i waz about huggin her like diz, i jez woke up. . .
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by SleekyP(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
many times smiley
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by alberto2k(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
mehn. . . Like 77times cry
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by justmag(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol! I just got asked out like an hour ago. She was not my type though.

undecided
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by naija1stpikin: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
No cry cry cry
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by richidinho(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
One asked me outoooooo (she is here, she know herself)

I ended up paying the billz

I Was smilling in pains
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by naija1stpikin: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:
Ok.
Clown! Psycho!
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by naija1stpikin: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:

undecided

Eku fifi
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by SleekyP(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:

undecided

you ain't got no life angry

Rae Sremmurd - No Type

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by justmag(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Eku fifi

what does that mean??
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by justmag(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
SleekyP:

you ain't got no life angry

Rae Sremmurd - No Type

Why don't I have a life?? Because I have standards?
undecided
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by SleekyP(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:

Why don't I have a life?? Because I have standards?
undecided

kidding wink
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by tonnieblaise(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
here to read lies

I sat down in front of my compound one fateful sunday evening, then i saw her, elegant as always, i was drooling

My heart skipped when i noticed she started walkin towards my direction, i come dey prepare how i go take start to profess my love for her

As she got to where i sat, i started avin goosebumps, her perfume na die, choi see asanwa, my 3rd leg begin vibrate, then i heard her say

so you can't greet

Na dat time i realise say na the oldest woman for our street be dat....mehn shayo na bastard
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by starlingbawa(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
A lot of guys will come here and lie simply because they want to be 'The Man' knowing the girls they re interested in here on Nairaland will get to see/read their 'LOUSY' comments about being hit on by a female.

Guess what, the smart folks will know they re telling lies!!!

grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by naija1stpikin: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:

what does that mean??

Keep it up
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by LiamMarshall(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
My first girlfriend made the first move probably becos i was shy.....and my last girlfriend pop the question
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
No.. No girl has asked me out ... Because am not shy...

Its only shy guys dat get askd out..
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by lordkrato(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
pTomz:
Guys share ur experiences, mey we rest small cheesy

Kus the pheeple can fre10 like f0ck......grin
lets go on strike fr like a year n c dia reactions cheesy

Dude get a life..

No real guy, I repeat no real guy wants to be asked out by women.. I tire for una sef. This topic has been over flogged.. sad angry angry
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by sipsip(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
lordkrato:

Dude get a life..

No real guy, I repeat no real guy wants to be asked out by women.. I tire for una sef. This topic has been over flogged.. sad angry angry

Wrong! Real guys get asked out, even if it's once in a blue moon. And they enjoy it. So guy chill, see the fun part of life sometimes. Over flogged or not, You ain't the mod.
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by TrishaP(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
@ikp4succes come and tell us smiley
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by lordkrato(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
sipsip:

Wrong! Real guys get asked out, even if it's once in a blue moon. And they enjoy it. So guy chill, see the fun part of life sometimes. Over flogged or not, You ain't the mod.

Captain obvious, guys get asked out, but who looks for that?

Chai...
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:
@ikp4succes come and tell us smiley

i remeber when TrishaP asked me out, and i refused.. i was really scared.. grin grin grin
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by TrishaP(f): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
ikp4succes:

i remeber when TrishaP asked me out, and i refused.. i was really scared.. grin grin grin
Is it a crime now to mention your name?

See how you just fell my hands here.
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:

Is it a crime now to mention your name?

See how you just fell my hands here.

abeg come bbm, and talk to ur future husband grin grin
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by TrishaP(f): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
ikp4succes:

abeg come bbm, and talk to ur future husband grin grin
Na me find your trouble. Future husband ko
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:

Na me find your trouble. Future husband ko

i will report you to ur father oo, take ur time

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Things You Must Never Do With Your Ex – Must Read / Why Do Girls Do This? / A Nairalander Traditional Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.