Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics (903 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by uzomarinze11: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigerians have taken to twitter blast a guy named Tunji who dumped his long time girl friend(a girl he dated for 11yrs) for another girl.

To worsen the matter,Tunji reportedly got married to another girl today.Tunji and the lady he dumped started their love affair
when the lady was in her 3rd year at the age of 19.The lady is currently 30yrs old while Tunji is in his early 30s.

What a heart break!

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by GboyegaD(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigerians know how to shed tears than the bereaved. People should allow them live their lives.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by RotrEmmanuel: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
kiss
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by temitemi1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
11 years girlfriend undecided undecided undecided. U can get any better stuff from such a long journey relationship shocked shocked. The guy don buy all d buyable stuff from her market na grin grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by oluwafemi113(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Too bad
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na by force to marry nii...?!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by tziz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Na by force to marry nii...?!
Mhen see me see wahala o!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by POPdecorator: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
What a broken heart

hope dis thing no be baba suwe firm

change nigeria for better

sai buhari
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by tziz(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
The one wey wan go scatter the wedding, na she be the victim?
The girl shuld move on with her life and leave karma to handle the case jorr! There are better times ahead. Person no force u stay for relationship for 11yrs
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by Immanueladebol(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where they lord of the rings kiss
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by uzomarinze11: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
tziz:
The one wey wan go scatter the wedding, na she be the victim?
The girl shuld move on with her life and leave karma to handle the case jorr! There are better times ahead. Person no force u stay for relationship for 11yrs
Do u think it is easy for her to move on?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Blast The Man Who Dumped His Girlfriend Of 11yrs(pics by GBTYO: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
What arrant nonsense is this and why is it here?

Anyhow, nah who you go blame? Virtually all my exs are married now even though they kept confessing fake love to me by the day. The only one I am still in contact with is the mother of my son and she is married and the only reason I contact her is because of my son who she won't give me custody over but will prefer my 60k cheque every month outside his school fees. She barges into my life from time to time demanding a new toy, an outing with my son, and more damn money. This has made it difficult for me to keep a relationship as all my chics run away bevause of her drama even though I assured the hoes that she is married and only comes over to taunt me and make my life misreable because has with her husband is.

Useless biatches don't get no luv from me

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Demands Apology From Pinnick And Eagles / Pdp In Early Lead In Ekiti - Vanguard / Current Election Result In Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.