Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate (47452 Views)

Excited Women Hail Oshiomhole At Ikpoba Okha As He Passed By. Photos / Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by lalasticlala(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Saw this on FFK's twitter page.

See how he talked about the 11 years legal age for sex as recently passed by Nigerian Senate.

Also see how some Nigerians responded to his post...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/607048694916108288

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Aminat508(f): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
cool Lolz

I trust Buhari, he won't

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by INTROVERT(f): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
See as them Mark the guy down grin.

11 years is too young. At least 20.

24 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
11 years? For sex? Na xo the thing take hungry the girl? Wetin mama and papa dey do dey hungry small pikin.

FFK is just looking for a way to get closer to buhari, him name na fani sorry kayode. Na kirikiri dey wait for you. For those that do not understand pidgin, what i meant is that "buhari would want to jail FFK for insulting him, and FFK is looking for a way to get closer to him" , i hope i have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that pidgin is good for the body, thank You.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by handie(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Does he have anything to say that's worth listening to? Seems he forgets the bill was introduced by a president he vociferously supported and passed by a senate that's dominated by his party(PDP). Why won't he forget after getting high on substances? FFK should pls keep calm and think of his money laundering case

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by tociano009(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
B
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Aminat508(f): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
tociano009:
B
B for Bomb grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by chiefololade: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
FFK don misyan... What was he thinking before posting this crap from his party led senate, Ogogoro and bj don make oga ffk tweet rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by agarawu23(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Deji OSASONA : you take pleasure in causing confusion even when you know the truth & you think you are a leader. karma is on your trial!

give that guy two bottles of orijin he gave him my reply grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by ignis: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
It's morally and religiously unethical to have sex with an 11 years old child. Common sense should tell everyone that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin: Femi! Femi!! Femi!!!

FFK: Sir! Sir!! Sir!!!

Rumpelstiltskin: How many times did I call you?

FFK: 3 times Sir!

Rumpelstiltskin: When will you have sense? If you had half of a quarter of a human brain, you would have understood that the 7th assembly that endorsed the legal age to have sex at 11
was under the leadership of Senator David Mark, a staunch
PDP loyalist and party member.

FFK: Sorry Sir, I forgot. That cocaine is affecting my brain Sir.

Rumpelstiltskin: Rubbish! Henceforth, you are barred from showcasing your
stupidity to the public
through social media. Get out from my presence!

FFK: E jo sir. E ma binu Sir.....It wont repea.....

Rumpelstiltskin: I said get lost!

*FFK jumps through the window*

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by MissSlimbody(f): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
He is clearly delusionalundecided
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by tociano009(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aminat508:
B for Bomb grin grin
lols for where grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by POPdecorator: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
I go for lanre reply,very sensible not lik fani kayode one

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Motolank: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigerian don't want the old people leading them but even the younger in power are corrupt
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by ugotex85: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
FFK carrying Toto matter for head from time immemorial. grin

12 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by CR77(f): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Group of confused old fool

Biafra loading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by CR77(f): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm
ugotex85:
FFK carrying Toto matter for head from time immemorial. grin
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Well..

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by ayusco85(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
FFK must ve taken oshogbo weed, or kano weed. Him don high

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by clovislouis(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
See as them Mark the guy down grin.

11 years is too young. At least 20.
hello what's up
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Helkayklassic(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Is dis looser still existing?
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by CR77(f): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
jazinogold:
champions league final

who would be crown champion?

Hit like for Barcelona

Hit share for juventus

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by VickyRotex(f): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
I need a big stone please angry someone needs to be stoned right now undecided

Deji Osasona cool cool please tell him again, karma is on his tail.

Wonder what he(FFK) was thinking, when he typed that. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by dridowu: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
obainojazz:
Its normal for muslims na...
Dey luv underage...bombers and wifes
Ask madmantunji
pls try to comment properly. The bill was introduce during GEJ regime, the bill was sponsored by PDP member from Eastern part of Nigeria, the bill was even sponsored by a christian woman. The house is yet to be inaugurated under PMB. Present house has PDP as his speaker , so my bro leave Buhari out of this matter.
“Culprits would never be employed in any
institution where they may pose a risk to
unsuspecting persons. You can see that the
penalties are weighty,” Sen. Chris Anyanwu, the
bill’s sponsor, told the Nigerian newspaper
Wednesday.
http://www.ibtimes.com/nigerian-senate-approves-life-imprisonment-child-rapists-1953232

Bro d bill was not sponsor by Muslim but by the name i bolded so talk what u know only not guessing

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by uromicom: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by espn(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
PMB please re open dis criminals corruption case.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by omenka(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Now look at the replies he got and compare that to the things we get on this forum, then you'd see what incorrigible louts PDP supporters on the forum are.

Nice one guys. And to think the bill was even sponsored by a female APGA lawmaker....

Smh.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette / See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.