Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Buhari Says, I Will Alleviate Plight Of Pensioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says, I Will Alleviate Plight Of Pensioners (322 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) / I Will Alleviate Plight Of Pensioners-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Says, I Will Alleviate Plight Of Pensioners by rawglobalnews: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Buhari Says, I Will Alleviate Plight Of Pensioners by nortcentrallord(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
What has Dele momodu got to say about these endless promises of buhari? Hihihihih. Buhari will give life to the dead and even lift condemned souls in hell into heaven.

The same mistake of GEJ only difference is he won't rule before he 'll defend himself. grin grin grin.
Now watch children of h8 tear me apart with their e-blows. Hahahahah grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Have A Viable Opposition Party? / Before You Vote For That Candidate / If Not Buhari,no Other In The North? Then,its An Insult To The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.