Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (33977 Views)

Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Vikky014(f): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:
Everyone is scamming Jonadunce left, right and centre...

They dare not campaign for him in kano. Even the PDP governors in the North don't campaign for Jona...

cheesy
and u r happy about thatit simply show that northerners have an islamic agenda. y cant one campaign for jona
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Popemax(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2015
egift:

Adighi ebu Coal a ga Enugu. No shaking. Sai Buhari all the way!
nwafu o gi wa na eso Buhari??maka y now
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
agabaI23:
No I cannot add that. It is from Guardian and it is still there ffs. I cannot do such a thing. wink
Ok don't but it will be removed from your reputation which is already at a minus. THERE IS NO BASHIR HUSIAN IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Vikky014:
and u r happy about thatit simply show that northerners have an islamic agenda. y cant one campaign for jona
It is not an Islamic Agenda but a perception of the failure of his government. It is left for him to correct that. Even from where you come from, except for the bandwagon effect you will agree that he has failed to transform Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2015
bakila:

Ok don't but it will be removed from your reputation which is already at a minus. THERE IS NO BASHIR HUSIAN IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
You just informed me that I have a reputation in the eye of the APC.... I don't give a flying monkey about that TBH because the ALL PROPAGANDISTS CONGRESS see truth as lies and Lies and the truth.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by egift(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Popemax:
nwafu o gi wa na eso Buhari??maka y now

Ka Aligbo na Nigeria ga na iru. Nwa mba mmiri na kula band azu. The best of Nigeria is ahead. We have what it takes.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by egift(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Vikky014:

@Bold: Jonathan had a rare opportunity to be exceptionally great, he chose to dance the tune of the Cabal, run I-Don't-Give-A-Dam government, protect even known criminal, all every form of looting imaginable, subdue anyone that speaks up, spend trillions on thing that have no direct impact on the lives of Nigerians, offer lip-services, approve mass looting, ignore us and form deaf and dumb when the people cryout, allow over 20,000 to die before he can swing to action just because his chances of reelection just vanished, etc.

Now he want us to reelect him - For What? So that we will suffer all over again?

This election is about one thing - An opportunity for Nigerians to tell out leaders, if you do not serve us well, we kick you out.

Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. If he too fail, we kick him out.

Up Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Vikky014(f): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2015
bakila:

It is not an Islamic Agenda but a perception of the failure of his government. It is left for him to correct that. Even from where you come from, except for the bandwagon effect you will agree that he has failed to transform Nigeria.
is it only in northern part that he failedwhat of the southern part of Nigeriaor he didnt fail that side ni
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Vikky014(f): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2015
egift:

@Bold: Jonathan had a rare opportunity to be exceptionally great, he chose to dance the tune of the Cabal, run I-Don't-Give-A-Dam government, protect even known criminal, all every form of looting imaginable, subdue anyone that speaks up, spend trillions on thing that have no direct impact on the lives of Nigerians, offer lip-services, approve mass looting, ignore us and form deaf and dumb when the people cryout, allow over 20,000 to die before he can swing to action just because his chances of reelection just vanished, etc.

Now he want us to reelect him - For What? So that we will suffer all over again?

This election is about one thing - An opportunity for Nigerians to tell out leaders, if you do not serve us well, we kick you out.

Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. If he too fail, we kick him out.

Up Nigeria.
pls stp supporting evil. Buhari is being campaigned for in d south freely wtout death threat. y cant Jona receive d same treatment in the Northit is obvious they are trying to suppress the good works of GEJ in d North by so doing.

well i cant wait for dis election to b over.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by egift(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Vikky014:
pls stp supporting evil. Buhari is being campaigned for in d south freely wtout death threat. y cant Jona receive d same treatment in the North it is obvious they are trying to suppress the good works of GEJ in d North by so doing.

well i cant wait for dis election to b over.

Am not in support of depriving anyone the right to campaign. But you should stick to things you know: Do you know how myself as an Igboman get harassed and insulted by even those around me that thinks it is a taboo for me to support Buhari? Even here in Nairaland, you see them type in Igbo to hide vulgar of their disapproval. Some even believe am an imposter not because I did anything that suggests that but simply because I support GMB.

But one thing I know is that this election will come and go, there will be a winner and Nigeria will move on. All we ask is that the will of the masses should prevail. Everyone has the support whoever they want.

For me and many Nigerians, it is Buhari all the way. Cheers!
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Vikky014(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2015
egift:

Am not in support of depriving anyone the right to campaign. But you should stick to things you know: Do you know how myself as an Igboman get harassed and insulted by even those around me that thinks it is a taboo for me to support Buhari? Even here in Nairaland, you see them type in Igbo to hide vulgar of their disapproval. Some even believe am an imposter not because I did anything that suggests that but simply because I support GMB.

But one thing I know is that this election will come and go, there will be a winner and Nigeria will move on. All we ask is that the will of the masses should prevail. Everyone has the support whoever they want.

For me and many Nigerians, it is Buhari all the way. Cheers!
tell yourself the truth young man. the other day someone was killed bc he was dragging about posting GEJ'S Campaign poster in d North. hv u heard of such incidence in the south
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tolexander:
another transfer deal done in the Nigerian Political League(NPL)
hahaha guy u r so correct waiting for deadline day transfer news....atiku,kwamkwaso transfers grin
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by salafy050(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
story story oooooo.shey oro niyen
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Patel12: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sambo, who described the PDP as “the party of Nigeria with the most people oriented programmes that has been transforming the socio-economic wellbeing of Nigerians in the right direction,” also added, “PDP is Nigeria, and Nigeria is PDP. If you go to every corner and the remotest part of Nigeria, PDP has a system in place.”
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vikky014:
is it only in northern part that he failedwhat of the southern part of Nigeriaor he didnt fail that side ni
You have summed it up yourself. That is why he has a battle in Rivers a state where he had the highest popular votes. The southwest is a big headache to him now last time he got ten times what Buhari got there. The facts above all points towards his failure in the south.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
agabaI23:
You just informed me that I have a reputation in the eye of the APC.... I don't give a flying monkey about that TBH because the ALL PROPAGANDISTS CONGRESS see truth as lies and Lies and the truth.
Ok everybody is APC ABI? Ok please just confirm to all that their is no Bashir Husian in the Hpuse of Representative.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Vikky014(f): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
bakila:

You have summed it up yourself. That is why he has a battle in Rivers a state where he the highest popular votes. The southwest is a big headache to him now last time he got ten times what Buhari got there. The facts above all points towards his failur in the North.
reallyeven after establishn almajiri schs there

cant just wait for 28 march to come and go. am tired of all these conspiracies.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
bakila:

Ok everybody is APC ABI? Ok please just confirm to all that their is no Bashir Husian in the Hpuse of Representative.

I have just checked the national Assembly database, the article said it is the member representing Gwale Federal constituency and the name of the person is Bashir.
What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
agabaI23:

I have just checked the national Assembly database, the article said it is the member representing Gwale Federal constituency and the name of the person is Bashir.
What are you saying?
Bashir Mohammed Galadanci is different from Husain Bashir. Infact the Husain signifies that the person is a twin. Say " though the name is different there is Bashir There. You can see that a little research shows you that the story get K leg.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vikky014:
reallyeven after establishn almajiri schs there

cant just wait for 28 march to come and go. am tired of all these conspiracies.
What is Almajiri School? Is that his job? The Universal Basic Education Commission is responsible for primary education. When Government mix politics with governance without sound advise they will all backfire. I have modified my earlier comment to make it clear that he has failed in the south and that is why he is seeking endorsement from both the Pentecostal and traditional religion.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by agabaI23(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
bakila:

Bashir Mohammed Galadanci is different from Husain Bashir. Infact the Husain signifies that the person is a twin. Say " though the name is different there is Bashir There. You can see that a little research shows you that the story get K leg.
The constituency does not have any K-leg. The man representing Gwale federal constituency. The information is on national Newspaper. you don't have to worry, if it is false, it wont be long before he denies it.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Vikky014(f): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
bakila:

What is Almajiri School? Is that his job? The Universal Basic Education Commission is responsible for primary education. When Government mix politics with governance without sound advise they will all backfire. I have modified my earlier comment to make it clear that he has failed in the south and that is why he is seeking endorsement from both the Pentecostal and traditional religion.
reallyso UBE is nt part of the govt only bokoharam is
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vikky014:
reallyso UBE is nt part of the govt only bokoharam is
Clear cut system under UBE will do. In Nigeria pupils learn Religious Studies of various shades whether in the North or South. Anyway, if he wants to set up Almajiri school for the north and win votes with it he is joking. 28th is by the corner, PVC and VCR will solve the problem of his popularity.
Hows is life? Hope you quest is rewarding? leave GEJ matter when responding on this paragraph.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Vikky014(f): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
bakila:

Clear cut system under UBE will do. In Nigeria pupils learn Religious Studies of various shades whether in the North or South. Anyway, if he wants to set up Almajiri school for the north and win votes with it he is joking. 28th is by the corner, PVC and VCR will solve the problem of his popularity.
Hows is life? Hope you quest is rewarding? leave GEJ matter when responding on this paragraph.
am doing fine jare. jst dt i hate politricks.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by bakila: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vikky014:
am doing fine jare. jst dt i hate politricks.

Well, you cannot escape it. One way or the other it affects you, because those who make decisions on your life come up through such process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okoringa Ebikimi Assassinated In Kaiama, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.