Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (33946 Views)

Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by visalo: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2015
patmaine:
rip APC

Nigerian! I can't just stop laughing. Ap and c RIP

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by gwales: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2015
tit:

keep believing your own lies.
did buhari support the current governor?
he will be shocked at the results on 28/29.
kano people are no fools
mayb u didn't live in kano to understand that kwankwaso uses buhari name in 2011 to campaign for himself
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by obayaya(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
If pdp gt 50 thousand vote from kano by march28....den d lord must b crazy

PDP will get more than 500k votes in Kano.. I'm very sure of that

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by MrEverest(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2015
The game is up for APC, the same Kano they have been making noise with to give them the edge even to the extent of the supposed "pastor Osinbajo" lying that Reinhard Bonke crusade held years ago in Ogbomosho was an APC crowd in Kano shocked shocked Now their last bastion they were relying on is about to join the moving transformation train. I said it long ago that Kwankwaso has seen through the deception of APC & Tinubu and has made a tactical withdrawal of support. If an aide of the governor would decamp openly then she has the support of the governor. Hahahaha I can't stop laughing grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Sobeautiful: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
You don't have to disrespect or challenge God because you are supporting a political party/candidate.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by tuniski: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2015
fkaz:

Kwankwoso use president jonathan campaign money to even support Buhari in kano state, that is why jonathan was annoyed with kwankwoso from day one.
Buhari is a symbol, which you need to associate with here in north if you want to win any election, no matter the party you belong to.
you mean win election amongst. Hausa/fulanis abi. You people like to generalize the north for cheap political talk. The north is no long and will forever no more monolithic! So depending on your enclave Buhari might be hero or the most hated in the same north. To some the mere mention of buhari equate political doom! GEJ till 2019 confirmed even ApC knows just wanting to test their popularity but, sadly, they will shrink after the general Elections.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2015
basilo101:

so why didnt CPC win Kano in 2011?

Bros, dis ur comment na badt reply ooo. U couldn't have given a better response. May u grow wiser everyday
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by MrEverest(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2015
obayaya:

PDP will get more than 500k votes in Kano.. I'm very sure of that
You are even very conservative with that number. The governor & the emir of Kano are on the same page & if the government & Emir should support PDP based on their popularity & the herd mentality of Kano people, then APC has lost it already cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by GeneralBosco: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2015
agabaI23:
Yes my friend, this one you called me 3 times, are you falling in love? I'm a full grown man with good sized emm. Please 14 years and I will report u myself grin

I'm surprised an intelligent guy like you feels this spells more votes for PDP grin grin grin
In 2011, CPC (Buhari's party) had just one Governor in Nigeria (Nasarrawa State) yet the Gentle man swept a great percentage of Northern votes despite PDP having 11 Northern Governors. Buhari scored 1.6m while Jonathan scored 444,000 votes in Kano State in 2011.

This defection doesn't affect Buhari's Kano votes in anyway..I'm 150% sure of that grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by GeneralBosco: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2015
[s]
basilo101:

so why didnt CPC win Kano in 2011?
[/s]
YOU CAN LIE O!!

Buhari pulled 1.6million votes in Kano now while Jonathan pulled 440k votes. Where are you getting your stats from?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by GeneralBosco: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Bros, dis ur comment na badt reply ooo. U couldn't have given a better response. May u grow wiser everyday
Na wa o...Buhari floored Jonathan in Kano state during the 2011 elections now?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by obayaya(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2015
MrEverest:
You are even very conservative with that number. The governor & the emir of Kano are on the same page & if the government & Emir should support PDP based on their popularity & the herd mentality of Kano people, then APC has lost it already cool cool

I love being conservative.. Just wanted the guy I quoted to know that PDP will get more than 10 times that his miserable 50k votes in Kano
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Mekateka: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2015
gwales:
I doubt people understand kano politics, it doesn't matter whether kwankwaso or any other nonentity support goodluck, it won't fly. if buhari is to raise the hand of ffk or fayose for governor of kano state if the whole world should stand against it they would still win. the truth of the matter is buhari doesn't need any other politician but they are the one that need him. u can ask shekarau or kwankwaso who truly buhari is in kano politics. 2011 election is also a reminder. sai buhari
and why buhari CPC candidate lost 2011 governorship election in kano?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Apc can't win the race!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by anwo247: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2015
mycar:
People of the north are beginning to see the kind of games APC wants to play them. Buhari cannot withstand the stress of ruling this country, the antics of the senate and NAS. The insatiable nature of the populace and complexity of our economy.

I like this type of pressure from the opposition, to get the government to sit up, but not to rule the country, atleast not now, tell me, who would mount pressure on them if they got into power? I don't see anybody, neither do I see Mr. Jonathan acting like OBJ when he leaves office, I do not see anybody rascal PDP that would act APC on them. The best thing that should happen to this country is for GEJ to retain the presidency while we have considerable number of opposition in the senate and NAS to balance it up.

. . . . . .

You are a true democrat. See you at the top in few years.... don't ignore, Just say AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by hansad: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Some Yoruba drumming support for Buhari merely went to use the man as a transport to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by KINGPIN26(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:

why would u say d lord must b crazy?...,are u crazy?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Na wa o...Buhari floored Jonathan in Kano state during the 2011 elections now?? shocked shocked shocked

And who is disputing that?!?....;jonathan had less than 16 % of the votes in kano. Did cpc win the governorship in 2011?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by GeneralBosco: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

And who is disputing that?!?....;jonathan had less than 16 % of the votes in kano. Did cpc win the governorship in 2011?
Let me repeat this:
In 2011, CPC (Buhari's party) had just one Governor in Nigeria (Nasarrawa State) yet the Gentle man swept a great percentage of Northern votes despite PDP having 11 Northern Governors. Buhari scored 1.6m while Jonathan scored 444,000 votes in Kano State in 2011.
I don't care about the Governorship election in Kano State. What I'm trying to put forward to you is that Kwankwaso's aide defecting to PDP does not affect Buhari's Kano votes in anyway..I'm 150% sure of that.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by meforyou1(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
are u God?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by anonimi: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Chigold101:
Beginning of the END for Tinubu and GMB

That is why Thief'nuibu cabal is scrambling for Lagos state, which may fall also to Jimi Agbaje.

He knows the presidency is gone for sure!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086461_10959475102036838054410936104823082313042774n_jpg5b2e1abf4f0ea29bd7e28a92949cb4d2

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Sometimes we see them as madmen but madmen often reveal truths we otherwise wouldn't know of. Fayose is mad but he is right too ....... Kwankwaso, Atiku et al

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2015
bakila:

Agaba agaba agaba. You can lie, for your information most Nigerians have made up their mind on who to vote. You retarded propaganda will not influence anyone here.
all these most Nigerians nonsense you people keep saying, are you the spokesman for Most Nigerians Party? Or the people defecting everyday are not card carrying members of your Most Nigerians Party? Park well jare

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by law001(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2015
gwales:
I doubt people understand kano politics, it doesn't matter whether kwankwaso or any other nonentity support goodluck, it won't fly. if buhari is to raise the hand of ffk or fayose for governor of kano state if the whole world should stand against it they would still win. the truth of the matter is buhari doesn't need any other politician but they are the one that need him. u can ask shekarau or kwankwaso who truly buhari is in kano politics. 2011 election is also a reminder. sai buhari

Same Buhari whose CPC governorship candidate could not defeat Kwankwaso.

With Moh'd Abacha,
Ibrahim Shekarau,
And if Kwankwaso adds to the list *which is likely impossible, as the 3 can never be in the same party and agree*
Buhari will be in deep poop.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Gondonu: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2015
MrEverest:
The game is up for APC, the same Kano they have been making noise with to give them the edge even to the extent of the supposed "pastor Osinbajo" lying that Reinhard Bonke crusade held years ago in Ogbomosho was an APC crowd in Kano shocked shocked Now their last bastion they were relying on is about to join the moving transformation train. I said it long ago that Kwankwaso has seen through the deception of APC & Tinubu and has made a tactical withdrawal of support. If an aide of the governor would decamp openly then she has the support of the governor. Hahahaha I can't stop laughing grin grin
And one can noticed that Govn.Kwankwaso has became less critical of GEJ of late unlike before.I guess the handwriting is now clear on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by emmasege: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
The number of eligible southern voters in kano alone far exceeds 50,000 not to talk of indigenes who might also be rooting for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by slimghost(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Tolexander:
another transfer deal done in the Nigerian Political League(NPL)
whats up bro?. Long time.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Mufasa27(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2015
There are still reasonable people up in the north...nice moves... we expect kwankwaso back soon..meanwhile vote Gej
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kano is for PDP.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by ALGAMISH: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Even if kwankwaso decamp to PDP it won't do any harm to Buhari in Kano.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:

U R A VERY BIG FAT LEARNER TO SAY THAT.

R U ON GROUND IN KANO? U DONT KNOW A THING
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP by justdivine: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:

You are crazy and foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass / "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.